This Week in GOONS (Exclusive Inside Look)

Sephiroth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again you !@#$@#$ retro retard I wanted the !@#$@#$ retarded theeh brigade to jump my nation. $%&@ you !@#$

Sometimes I wonder about your mental state. Are you lashing out again because you keep losing in the Senate elections?

Also in the OP I replaced a lot of the copy paste text with images, since it didn't format right when i copy pasted.

Edited by Sephiroth

I don't give a fuck about elections you are a retarded mother fucker if you think I care about that please give me wine to fight in you're retarded coalfion before 8 destroy all you fucking cunts. Cooking under naughty transactions

Edited by Alexio15

Is anyone else struggling to find the "comments highlighted in red done so to bring extra attention to them" ??

Edit: Apparently a Mod had their way with the post... Where can I send the 26er and christmas card? Bless your little heart.

Edited by gowfanatic

I don't give a $%&@ about elections you are a retarded !@#$%* if you think I care about that please give me wine to fight in you're retarded coalfion before 8 destroy all you !@#$@#$ !@#$*. Cooking under naughty transactions

If you want a war, just say so. GOONS aren't to much of a handicap to fight your alliance. So say one more word to provoke one.

Well can you get enough people to fight me
If do well you are $%&@ed

I just need to get word out that your alliance is no longer off limits to hit, you made a lot of people dislike you already when you waged a sanction war on us, Monsters Inc, aNiMaLz & CA.

It seems Sir Kindle is right about you, you'll always view me as an enemy & anything else is an act from you.

I'll even leave it at Sir Kindle's discretion on whether your recent comments call for a DoW on behalf of the LPC. Your alliance has been a bad mark on the Brown Team for a while as well.

Edited by Sephiroth

Sephiroth, aNiMaLz would like nothing more to help you in anyway possible vs Alexio, and Atlas. Just send an in game message, and I'll make the alliance announcement that we are at war with Atlas. But hit me in game because I'm not going to waste much time on these forums arguing with a bunch of tards. Especially after seeing how fakers interact with each other, I'll never make fun of them again. Before I was just kidding when I would call them losers, just to mess with them. I didn't know they really were, so I'm not that cold hearted. I wouldn't call an actual retard retarded like I would someone who is intelligent, but made a mistake. In like a jokingly way, but it's really mean to make fun of someone if they really are a loser/retarded/or completely self unaware. So from now on I myself, aNiMaLz, and I hope LN and others will just continue to wage war, and not mock them. They have enough issues, and I'm pretty sure they take a lot what's said here personally, or as if it's real.

But yeah I hate Atlas and would love to help you smoke them, just send the word.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127966-the-animalz-are-loose/?p=3423732

Sir Kindle, Methrage, I await your response to the link above that shows the sort of behavior Sir Kindle finds acceptable. Do you deny its veracity? Do you repent of the things you said about what you would do to other people's family members because you didnt get your way?

Kindle your literally at 0 infra constantly. most of the time its cause you ZI yourself and now your talking about rolling atlas lol

Why do people still care about methrage posting is the better topic here. He is just trolling or insanely stupid. possibly both.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127966-the-animalz-are-loose/?p=3423732

Sir Kindle, Methrage, I await your response to the link above that shows the sort of behavior Sir Kindle finds acceptable. Do you deny its veracity? Do you repent of the things you said about what you would do to other people's family members because you didnt get your way?

I await your explanation to all the atrocities committed by GOONS and Kashmir; but I'm not going to waste time to debate morals with those who have none.

Edited by Sephiroth

A few loud mouths don't equal the world. Those who have turned against me & continue to oppose me tend to post in any thread I make. Some information from the OP was lost, so it might not have the same impact I intended.

However people have nothing better to do; why not let them see what GOONS have been saying? I doubt they'd click a thread with this name if they really think it would make their life worse like Pingu jokingly implied.

people aren't clicking this thread because it's about GOONS. no one cares about us. they're here because you and your allies are going to make teats of yourselves again. it's a cheap spectacle.

notice how we've been peripheral to most of the discussion after the OP.

Edited by Chae Yeong

I await your explanation to all the atrocities committed by GOONS and Kashmir; but I'm not going to waste time to debate morals with those who have none.

Was it or was it not okay for Sir Kindle to say those things? Do you endorse that kind of behavior?

For reference, see link.below.

Http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127966-the-animalz-are-loose/?p=3423732

people aren't clicking this thread because it's about GOONS. no one cares about us. they're here because you and your allies are going to make teats of yourselves again. it's a cheap spectacle.

I know the forum is dead without anyone making threads & this thread is a form of entertainment. People click because they are bored or they have a real interest in the topic.

Being able to entertain and educate can have benefits. Alexio keeps losing every election he runs in despite being President of 45 meat shields. The size of Limitless Nexus doesn't matter, I've won every election since the first time I ran on Brown. I'm popular with my supporters and the general public; I'm disliked by those who have lost to me or never been able to defeat me despite trying their hardest.

I'm not even going to bother reading that. I know he was a former GOONS member & so is the majority of Kashmir.

Sir Kindle is always striving towards higher standards & with my positive influence he is nothing like GOONS or Kashmir. He cares of justice and doing good. If he makes a mistake, he tries to fix it and is receptive of my advice.

Also even without reading your link; I can say anything done by GOONS I most likely strongly oppose. However as a Christian I believe in forgiveness & Sir Kindle has received it for anything bad he might of done while in GOONS; in part because of all he's done to oppose them and always striving towards higher standards.

Edited by Sephiroth

OOC:

It is funny that for all your talk of morals, you refuse to face facts when one of your friends does something wrong. So, when Sir Kindle threatened people's family members OOC, because he was denied permission to raid KoRT as a GOON, was that a behavior you are are okay with?

OOC Edit: for clarity, what I meant was, when he threatened to kill, abuse, molest and humiliate GOON nation leaders families, in real life, for the ingame/IC reason of not being allowed to raid KoRT, are you going to tacitly endorse that behavior by being silent in condemning it?

Edited by Margrave

I'm talking to someone who approves of anything bad you can think of someone can do; yet they expect me debate morality with them.

There is no basis for us to discuss morals, since there is no common ground to debate from. Responding to you is a waste of time & linking to other threads rather than make your point here doesn't make sense.

I would be in that thread if I cared about reading it.

Edited by Sephiroth

OOC:Let's summarise for the class.

Sir Kindle says some stuff about physically abusing and molesting and/or killing people playing an online nation simulator because he didnt get his way.

Your side remains silent on the subject but Sir Kindle is told to go away from the OWF, probably by Stonewall.

I post the logs link and describe them to you, and you refuse to acknowledge their contents, even if only to dispute their veracity.

In conclusion: Because you refuse to condemn those behaviors by Sir Kindle, and refuse to even acknowledge that he posted threats against the lives and well beings of other people because of what was said in an online nation simulator, you are tacitly consenting and approving of said behavior so as not to damage your in game relationship with Sir Kindle and Animalz.

That's pretty friggin deplorable, but hey, I am just the guy you don't like because we are IC opponents in said game, so obviously I am not a real human like you, pointing out a behavior we should both be condemning as repugnant.

Edit:forgot the part about causing harm to their families, but he did that too.

Edited by Margrave

I'm talking to someone who approves of anything bad you can think of someone can do; yet they expect me debate morality with them.

There is no basis for us to discuss morals, since there is no common ground to debate from. Responding to you is a waste of time & linking to other threads rather than make your point here doesn't make sense.

I would be in that thread if I cared about reading it.

What common ground do you and Margrave require in order to view and understand the fundamental issue with what Kindle said? Sir Kindle's messages there are indisputable from any corner.

In conclusion: Because you refuse to condemn those behaviors by Sir Kindle, and refuse to even acknowledge that he posted threats against the lives and well beings of other people because of what was said in an online nation simulator, you are tacitly consenting and approving of said behavior so as not to damage your in game relationship with Sir Kindle and Animalz.

"rather than make your point here" .. Apparently you have to re-post it all here for him to understand the connection in conversation. His brain can't follow links like your mouse can.

Again you !@#$@#$ retro retard I wanted the !@#$@#$ retarded theeh brigade to jump my nation. $%&@ you !@#$

Wow. You're so cool. I've never before seen anyone combine censored profanity with grade school insults. I am anxious for more of your thoughts, for they have truly enriched my world.

Please continue your witty banter with Methrage.

I hear in other worlds, people like Methrage are somehow revered, and that their idiocy and shallowness actually gets them significant leads in political polls.

There are storybooks about a Donald Trump character in USMC Nation. I think when Methrage decided to change his name, he missed a golden opportunity.