This Week in GOONS (Exclusive Inside Look)

Sephiroth

443_Anonymous.png

Anonymous News Network

This Week in GOONS (Inside Look)

(Comments highlighted in red are done so to bring extra attention to them)

stagger_zpsonzj9hb1.png

christianity_zpsuxuqbdaf.png

lol_zpsq5izobpw.png

jerkdotwad

(10/10/2015 8:40:34 AM) 
**Mod Edit**

flag_zps3hsjrb1x.png

senate_zps714tuxyf.png

roguesenator_zpsztxxevhz.jpg

Aesculus is promoting GOONS getting their own Senator an extra rogue Senator back when he was in GOONS & continues supporting the rogue Senator even after supposedly joining DK. Interestingly enough, me and many of my allies are still sanctioned on Black from the Kashmir War. We've never requested them removed since we already consider it a color run mostly by rogues. So they must want the seat to try pushing anyone still on Black who isn't a GOONS loyalist off & make the Senate completely run by rogues..

Here is an updated & reworked version of the classic image depicting their destruction, drawn in response to their unreasonable requests for there to be peace.

(Click the image to see the original image sent 2007 in response to the "Mercy Terms" GOONS demanded for peace between us.)

goonswar5_zpsemr57h59.jpg

Ultimately good will always prevail against evil; since evil is self destructive and doomed from the start.

The new threat of GOONS is a distributed network of still active GOONS; who have taken refuge in various alliances and support rogue attacks by their fellow GOONS fighting for Jerkdotwad. What those on Black who aren't GOONS don't realize is these rogue GOONS are a threat to the stability of the color sphere and if successful they will use the seat in a rogue manner against fellow nations on Black.

Goodbye GOONS; try to die with some dignity.

\

Edited by Sephiroth
Edited out Discussion of Moderation Issues

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eyes started to glaze over as soon as I saw that they were talking about money. Scrolled down, it's SirWilliam saying -- oh no! -- that he doesn't like you.

What's the big deal here?

He was promoting hate against us and encouraging our enemies to focus on me right after peace was signed. He's had no interest in patching things up after suddenly attacking in the last war and instead spread hatred towards us as soon as our war was over.

His comment isn't a huge deal & barely qualified to be highlighted red; however I just think it should be known it was them spreading hateful rhetoric towards us without us doing anything against them. Peace I like to think entails the leader of an alliance not discussing their mutual hatred with another enemy and encouraging them to focus the fight solely on me. I don't think that comment or Kashmir should be the main focus of the thread.

GOONS interestingly haven't been sanctioned on black despite their rogue attacks, yet they plan to go rogue against the nations of black if they can get the votes. These are untrustworthy people.

Edited by Sephiroth

He was promoting hate against us and encouraging our enemies to focus on me right after peace was signed. He's had no interest in patching things up after suddenly attacking in the last war and instead spread hatred towards us as soon as our war was over.

His comment isn't a huge deal & barely qualified to be highlighted red; however I just think it should be known it was them spreading hateful rhetoric towards us without us doing anything against them. Peace I like to think entails the leader of an alliance not discussing their mutual hatred with another enemy and encouraging them to focus the fight solely on me. I don't think that comment or Kashmir should be the main focus of the thread.

GOONS interestingly haven't been sanctioned on black despite their rogue attacks, yet they plan to go rogue against the nations of black if they can get the votes. These are untrustworthy people.

Seriously throw one of your shitty nations against me I am bored and want a fight. Edited by Alexio15

Could we highlight the sections that are important in another color?

The red helped, but I'm still lost.

What those on Black who aren't GOONS don''t realize is these rogue GOONS are a threat to the stability of the color sphere and if successful they will use the seat in a rogue manner against fellow nations on Black

Is this the part we're looking at? I'm not black, so I hope I can ignore these problems, and they won't affect me. Or will the Goon menace come to hurt me? Will their actions on black hurt me on red? I'd like some answers. I need to look after my economic well being now.

Far too low send someone in my range.

So you're trying to sound tough asking for people you know aren't in our alliance to fight you, good to know. As a leader you should avoid comments which could provoke attacks on your members, as they would be the only ones in range for us to fight.

Could we highlight the sections that are important in another color?

The red helped, but I'm still lost.

What those on Black who aren't GOONS don''t realize is these rogue GOONS are a threat to the stability of the color sphere and if successful they will use the seat in a rogue manner against fellow nations on Black

Is this the part we're looking at? I'm not black, so I hope I can ignore these problems, and they won't affect me. Or will the Goon menace come to hurt me? Will their actions on black hurt me on red? I'd like some answers. I need to look after my economic well being now.

There I thought meth was replying

There I thought meth was replying

That was me commenting on what they were planning, so your correct there. 

If GOONS win a seat, they plan to sanction the nations of black indiscriminately and cause as much trouble as possible. So if they win a seat, it will be bad for black and they are trying..

That was me commenting on what they were planning, so your correct there. 

If GOONS win a seat, they plan to sanction the nations of black indiscriminately and cause as much trouble as possible. So if they win a seat, it will be bad for black and they are trying..

not that it matters since i think youre the only person who cares, but that thread has been dead for 3 months. and half of it was just shit posting anyway.

These posts would go better had you not spent so much time before this war turning the world against you.

A few loud mouths don't equal the world. Those who have turned against me & continue to oppose me tend to post in any thread I make. Some information from the OP was lost, so it might not have the same impact I intended.

However people have nothing better to do; why not let them see what GOONS have been saying? I doubt they'd click a thread with this name if they really think it would make their life worse like Pingu jokingly implied.

Peace I like to think entails the leader of an alliance not discussing their mutual hatred with another enemy and encouraging them to focus the fight solely on me. I don't think that comment or Kashmir should be the main focus of the thread.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Kashmir are passionate about their hatred for you, and your tears are very real. Sir William would make a better Emperor of the Sith than you.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Kashmir are passionate about their hatred for you, and your tears are very real. Sir William would make a better Emperor of the Sith than you.

This is why NSO is a joke these days, you grovel at Kashmir's feet and you're nothing to them. Do you even have any allies beyond them? I know I would avoid treaties with anyone with a direct Kashmir treaty.

This is why NSO is a joke these days, you grovel at Kashmir's feet and you're nothing to them. Do you even have any allies beyond them? I know I would avoid treaties with anyone with a direct Kashmir treaty.

Pretty sure no Sith has ever groveled at the feet of any alliance, much less us.

But this is all just agitprop. And since it is, what is your statement concerning the logs GOONs posted showing Sir Kindle talking about doing terrible things to family members of GOON nation leaders because they didnt approve his hit on KoRT?

Why is it that no credible alliance leader has signed on with you? If they have, why do they not defend you?

These are important questions. I don't expect you to answer them, but I do enjoy that you cannot accomplish any of your long term goals because (1. You are too caught up in a very shallow form of your own ideology to ever have real longterm success) (2. You redefine victory and defeat constantly so you can never be beaten and you are always winning) and (3. The peoole you align yourself with are fundamentally unstable, and are poor tools for achieving your grand vision).

You are trapped inside of your own madness, and the shouting of the entire diplomatic corps of every alliance cannot wake you. I pity you that, if only out of a sense of charity. Maybe one day you'll join the rest of us on Planet Bob instead of planet Methrage...Maybe.

Pretty sure no Sith has ever groveled at the feet of any alliance, much less us.

But this is all just agitprop. And since it is, what is your statement concerning the logs GOONs posted showing Sir Kindle talking about doing terrible things to family members of GOON nation leaders because they didnt approve his hit on KoRT?

Why is it that no credible alliance leader has signed on with you? If they have, why do they not defend you?

These are important questions. I don't expect you to answer them, but I do enjoy that you cannot accomplish any of your long term goals because (1. You are too caught up in a very shallow form of your own ideology to ever have real longterm success) (2. You redefine victory and defeat constantly so you can never be beaten and you are always winning) and (3. The peoole you align yourself with are fundamentally unstable, and are poor tools for achieving your grand vision).

You are trapped inside of your own madness, and the shouting of the entire diplomatic corps of every alliance cannot wake you. I pity you that, if only out of a sense of charity. Maybe one day you'll join the rest of us on Planet Bob instead of planet Methrage...Maybe.

Didn't you attack Monsters Inc for defending us? Did you attack CA for defending us as well shortly before seeking peace?

I have no idea what you mean, but I have many allies and friends. More credible alliance leaders than yourself, who is a joke.

Also again back to what Rayvon was saying, of course I know Kashmir hates us. That was the entire point I was getting across by highlighting that part red. SirWilliam's mask has fallen off a while ago, like when he suddenly attacked us with no CB & they violated the Nexus of Kings pact. The point is I don't distrust Kashmir for no reason, they really do obsess over us enough they would try negotiating peace & allying an alliance just to try bringing them away from us. Before we allied them, Kashmir ignored them for weeks along with the rest of Doom Sphere.

Lots of jokes here, certainly. Always with the last laugh we are.  :awesome:

Planet Bob:

thumb-1-438405.jpg

Planet Methrage:

18kxdwr5tg4kijpg.jpg

The bridges built to cross those rivers of tears you flow will all burn as you keep this up week after week.  Try not to catch yourself in the middle, or under, your own bridges.

Lots of jokes here, certainly. Always with the last laugh we are.  :awesome:

Planet Bob:

thumb-1-438405.jpg

Planet Methrage:

18kxdwr5tg4kijpg.jpg

The bridges built to cross those rivers of tears you flow will all burn as you keep this up week after week.  Try not to catch yourself in the middle, or under, your own bridges.

The only tears in this thread I've seen are yours. Your crying act is getting old & a waste of time.