Dealing with Rogue GOONS

Sephiroth

I've already notified that will mean war, I let Caustic know as well. You guys were warned, if you want to force my hand; you guys didn't put up much of a fight last war regardless. Also I challange Joe Stupid for his position, unless he won't accept the challenge. I could make NSO the greatest alliance ever seen. Something Ivan would be proud of.

Well, I guess we're at war now. What are you going to do?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kashmir I would describe as a collection of rogues who tend to attack whoever they want, but just moving off AA when they do it & then running back to the Kashmir AA for protection when things go bad for them. SirWilliam is there just to barely hold the thing together, while trying to put a palatable face on it. Junka was getting rogued by Kashmir until he joined Doom Sphere, now he thinks they respect him because he's saying the kinds of things they want.

You know I am watching this thread like a hawk, and it's funny how you on the one hand publicly proclaim I am submitting to Kashmir for "respect" while on the other hand you message me asking for the Imperium's support. This thread rapidly went from a humanitarian action against GOONS to a diatribe against every alliance you do not like, and this demonstrates why despite all of your energy and fighting spirit, every military effort you engage in always backfires and ends with your opponents being financed.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Well, I guess we're at war now. What are you going to do?

Some of our nation were very disappointed when we peaced you guys & I told them they could only hit GOONS; who aren't as easy targets for some of our smaller non-nuclear nations. They'll be happy with this development.

You know I am watching this thread like a hawk, and it's funny how you on the one hand publicly proclaim I am submitting to Kashmir for "respect" while on the other hand you message me asking for the Imperium's support. This thread rapidly went from a humanitarian action against GOONS to a diatribe against every alliance you do not like, and this demonstrates why despite all of your energy and fighting spirit, every military effort you engage in always backfires and ends with your supporters being financed.

No, I said you think they respect when you they don't. It would be to your own benefit to realize they aren't your real friends, as someone who has been your friend for a long time; I'd rather you realize this without getting thrown under the bus by them to find out. Edited by Sephiroth

Some of our nation were very disappointed when we peaced you guys & I told them they could only hit GOONS; who aren't as easy targets for some of our smaller non-nuclear nations. They'll be happy with this development.

Nation? So you're trying to tell us that there is only one member in your alliance?

Nation? So you're trying to tell us that there is only one member in your alliance?

Even if it was one nation most disappointed when I told him we were no longer at war, that wouldn't mean others aren't in the alliance. Although in the context of that sentence, I think its easy to see the 's' not being there was a typo.

Anyways I'm sure our nations will profit enough off looting your nations to make up for the funding you send GOONS. Also if GOONS slip up and I get out of anarchy, I'll get to have some extra fun as well. Edited by Sephiroth

No, I said you think they respect when you they don't. It would be to your own benefit to realize they aren't your real friends, as someone who has been your friend for a long time; I'd rather you realize this without getting thrown under the bus by them to find out.

The Imperium acts in the interests of the members of Supernova X, our treaty partners and extended power sphere, and regional stability, we do not act according to friendships.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Is there anyone who has read all of Meth's onslaught of words?

The words aren't what's important, what's important is you guys are being used like a tool by Kashmir; which makes you target of high priority. Kashmir has been using you guys to get away with a lot of aggressive actions against us, which we haven't been able to respond to with our full attention because you guys demands so much. :P

The Imperium acts in the interests of the members of Supernova X, our treaty partners and extended power sphere, and regional stability, we do not act according to friendships.

That's good, you do seem more in control of SNX's destiny lately and less attached to this "Doom Sphere" concept which is pretty much just a loose and informal ODP network, which was created as kind of a cult revolving around funneling resources into DBDC nations, rather than the majority of the members experiencing much growth.

Edit: Also since I don't want to create a new thread for this, I recognize Rayvon's sending of aid for the purpose of causing a war as having accomplished just that. Until such a time I am recognized as the Sith Emperor or another remedy to situation is agreed upon, Limitless Nexus considers itself officially at war with NSO in response to their intentional provocations despite multiple warnings it would result in war. Edited by Sephiroth

The words aren't what's important, what's important is you guys are being used like a tool by Kashmir; which makes you target of high priority. Kashmir has been using you guys to get away with a lot of aggressive actions against us, which we haven't been able to respond to with our full attention because you guys demands so much. :P

i attack you because it leads to entertaining (and, for me, profitable) threads like this. i haven't had any interaction with kashmir other than fighting them a few months ago, but if i'm helping them do something that annoys you, then all the better.

i attack you because it leads to entertaining (and, for me, profitable) threads like this. i haven't had any interaction with kashmir other than fighting them a few months ago, but if i'm helping them do something that annoys you, then all the better.

I was talking more about jerkdotwad, I realize you're just a temp member who's joined them to get in on some fighting. I don't mind fighting you, but since Rayvon was so insistent on war; I'll let them fight us as well. (Rather than just talk a lot of crap) Edited by Sephiroth

Even if it was one nation most disappointed when I told him we were no longer at war, that wouldn't mean others aren't in the alliance. Although in the context of that sentence, I think its easy to see the 's' not being there was a typo.

Anyways I'm sure our nations will profit enough off looting your nations to make up for the funding you send GOONS. Also if GOONS slip up and I get out of anarchy, I'll get to have some extra fun as well.

You have three nations besides yourself. None of them have any military wonders. I don't imagine they'll be profiting much.

Also, I doubt GOONS will ever give you up.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Ad3mJsk.png

Are we gonna eenie-meenie-miney on this? Or .... How do you wanna proceed?

We await your DoW.

More options are always fun, as RV mentioned this war with GOONS is unlikely to end anytime soon. Having some extra soft targets available for us to loot is always a plus. Even if most our members don't have military wonders, I don't think NSO's micro tier does either. So how I want to proceed is continue fighting until I get the chance to get out of anarchy again; then I'll probably pick at least 1 NSO nation to make sure I have a constant stream of income. Also I'm sure the rest of the alliance will be pleased to have some easier targets to loot outside of the limited selection goons offer. Edited by Sephiroth

More options are always fun, as RV mentioned this war with GOONS is unlikely to end anytime soon. Having some extra soft available for us to loot is always a plus. Even if most our members don't have military wonders, I don't think NSO's micro tier does either. So how I want to proceed is continue fighting until I get the chance to get out of anarchy again; then I'll probably pick at least 1 NSO nation to make sure I have a constant stream of income. Also I'm sure the rest of the alliance will be pleased to have some easier targets to loot outside of the limited selection goons offer.

I noticed CA's numbers have diminished, so that means your bank account has dried up. We still have plenty of cash to build up our newbies. At that level money wins wars. We have the money, and you don't.

Yeah .. Start your excuse train now .. We'll be waiting ..

Edit:
Do any of your guys plan on helping any time soon? You say they'll be happy for slots - but looks like they've not been too hungry for a while now. And I see all of them not in anarchy, only lil ol' lonely you ..

JavczrK.png

Edited by Rayvon

I noticed CA's numbers have diminished, so that means your bank account has dried up. We still have plenty of cash to build up our newbies. At that level money wins wars. We have the money, and you don't.

I would hope you keep sending them cash, it would be pointless to keep looting a nation who runs out of cash. :P

What will be interesting to see is if you try calling in help to deal with our small nations with dried up bank accounts or if you do the logical thing; which would be to just make me Sith Emperor and save yourselves the pain of fighting us.

@Rayvon's Edit: Make a new post if you're adding something you want me to respond to, but its 4:52 PM. People usually don't declare in-game wars at this time of day, its not very tactical.

Edited by Sephiroth

I would hope you keep sending them cash, it would be pointless to keep looting a nation who runs out of cash. :P

What will be interesting to see is if you try calling in help to deal with our small nations with dried up bank accounts or if you do the logical thing; which would be to just make me Sith Emperor and save yourselves the pain of fighting us.

I could never follow a man who so flagrantly misuses semicolons. Perpetual war it is, Methy.

I could never follow a man who so flagrantly misuses semicolons. Perpetual war it is, Methy.

I did say "or another remedy is agreed upon" since I don't like to talk in terms of forever. Although I guess I'll see you guys around. After I pummel enough of your noobs into submission, they'll vote for me. ;)

I dunno why you and Junka both seem to think this challenging our Emperor thing is such an effective troll line .. lol ... Sounds dumber every subsequent usage ..

I thought you had an Empress these days, I think even someone who hasn't been a member for a while wouldn't have to hard of a time beating him if its a straight vote. Even if you've always been critical of me, I would make NSO great again & I think many in NSO realize this. It would be like when Ivan ruled, but even better. The empire he envisioned on Brown would happen overnight. 

NSO really could be great again if I was leading, its no troll line when I say it.

Edited by Sephiroth

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone so impatient about seeing their members attacked, but since you keep asking about it; I'll make sure somebody hits you guys. Although this is CN, everything doesn't occur within minutes of someone giving out a CB and requesting their members are attacked. If nobody has attacked by update, then I would understand your impatience a bit more.

I think it took you guys a week before you had someone attack me after you guys declared on me in the last war.

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone so impatient about seeing their members attacked, but since you keep asking about it; I'll make sure somebody hits you guys. Although this is CN, everything doesn't occur within minutes of someone giving out a CB and requesting their members are attacked. If nobody has attacked by update, then I would understand your impatience a bit more.

I think it took you guys a week before you had someone attack me after you guys declared on me in the last war.

Yes, it usually does take about a week before war slots open up. Pesky things that they are.

Yes, it usually does take about a week before war slots open up. Pesky things that they are.

It wasn't an issue of slots not being available, also when you guys finally did have someone attack the battle was incredibly one sided. He took about 95% of the damage in the war, only around 4-5% of the damage was inflicted on me.

Giantdad of Giantdad New Sith Order Methrage of Libertarian Empire Limitless Nexus 8,064.73 95% 4% 2015-08-24

Considering what happened last time, I'm a little surprised you guys are so eager to have this dance again.