Private Nation Info Leak

admin

This morning I was notified of a posting on an offsite forums containing private nation activity information including nation collection and bill payment times along with amounts. I shut the site down while I investigated the leak and found the source of the issue was that when an account was in limbo between having just signed up to play but had not yet created their nation, the nation activity page would not process correctly, and would spit out everything (private and public info) to the screen. This issue has been corrected. It does not appear that the server or database has been compromised.

Apologies to all affected.

This is the most disturbing part of the leak.

(10/21/2015 7:12:01 AM) admin collected $0.00 on 1 day of taxes.
(10/20/2015 3:31:28 PM) admin collected $0.00 on 2 days worth of back taxes.
(10/18/2015 9:27:12 PM) admin collected $0.00 on 14 days worth of back taxes.
(10/4/2015 4:14:57 PM) admin collected $0.00 on 19 days worth of back taxes.
(9/15/2015 6:17:47 PM) admin collected $0.00 on 20 days worth of back taxes.

:facepalm:

Welcome to the game Admin!

I see you are new around here.

Don't worry, we'll get your nation in shape in no time - for the low, low price of $100,000,000,000 delivered to my nation you can have all the guides you ever need!

Please don't murder me

Welcome to the game Admin!

I see you are new around here.

Don't worry, we'll get your nation in shape in no time - for the low, low price of $100,000,000,000 delivered to my nation you can have all the guides you ever need!

Please don't murder me

That's cheap, I'd charge him 999,999,999,999.95 :P

(That's bitcoins, not USD) :P

*Resumes reading The art of extortion by Elend lol

Edited by Big Foot

Your citizens must be unhappy with your rule. Did you ever consider opening up a harbor and establishing trade routes with other nations? By importing others goods, and exporting your own, your citizens will be able to establish an economy which will allow your nation to thrive.

In the meantime, if admin nation is in need of foreign aid, I am sure there are several good samaratins who would donate to help your citizens overcome these troubling times.

Your citizens must be unhappy with your rule. Did you ever consider opening up a harbor and establishing trade routes with other nations? By importing others goods, and exporting your own, your citizens will be able to establish an economy which will allow your nation to thrive.

In the meantime, if admin nation is in need of foreign aid, I am sure there are several good samaratins who would donate to help your citizens overcome these troubling times.

Clearly not, best thing for Admin to do is declare war on some protected nations, that always works well for small players.