Our Beloved game under attack, can we help?

shahenshah

Hello,

By now you may have noticed the game is under attack yet again and it maybe more severe than before if some information is correct.

Is there a way we can help, is there an official way to support admin in beefing up security specifically and to help and support the game in general?

I believe it is time that we as community come together, some may have not supported in past, some may have supported in past, but today, I believe if there is a need and an official way to support, I urge us all to come together.

Yea, I have not donated in past, so I am not aware of the mechanics, but today, I am willing to support it.

This game has provided us endless hours of entertainment and engagement, we all pay $20-30 for a 2 hour movie experience or $60 for some games that provide few dozen hours of playability, so, why not.

The attack on game is attack on this community.

There is no compulsion to support, but if not now, then when?

Regards

Edited by shahenshah

Hello,

By now you may have noticed the game is under attack yet again and it maybe more severe than before if some information is correct.

Is there a way we can help, is there an official way to support admin in beefing up security specifically and to help and support the game in general?

I believe it is time that we as community come together, some may have not supported in past, some may have supported in past, but today, I believe if there is a need and an official way to support, I urge us all to come together.

Yea, I have not donated in past, so I am not aware of the mechanics, but today, I am willing to support it.

This game has provided us endless hours of entertainment and engagement, we all pay $20-30 for a 2 hour movie experience or $60 for some games that provide few dozen hours of playability, so, why not.

There is no compulsion, but if not now, then when?

Regards

Do we know it's being attacked, or is more tech being burned? Edited by The Pansy

Hi Pansy,

Game is down and there appears to be game logs dumped, logs that only the specific nations would have access to.

Those logs were out long before the game was down, and last time we didn't get a "Down for Maintenance" notice until admin had played with the server

Pathetic, dickless, infants, attacking an online game made of pixels - I pity you for your evident lack of life outside of sitting in front of your computer.  Raging to get even with people over imagined slights from people you have never met and never will have the pleasure of actually knowing - you are not worthy.  

I got news for ya fellas, actual power - true power is not in the ability to destroy - it is the ability to build. 

So enjoy you drooling and panting at your computer screen while the rest of us go about our day.  Less CN gives us more time to chat on forums and on IRC with our friends - or go out and have a nice day in the sun - which is what I shall do.  Thanks!

Oh yes and again -thanks admin for all your hard work.  The vast majority of us DO appreciate our home here in CN and the work you do to keep it running.  In their attempts to disrupt and cause they have inadvertently brought the community together - I don't think they are fully aware of how well their plans have backfired.

Pathetic, dickless, infants, attacking an online game made of pixels - I pity you for your evident lack of life outside of sitting in front of your computer.  Raging to get even with people over imagined slights from people you have never met and never will have the pleasure of actually knowing - you are not worthy.  

I got news for ya fellas, actual power - true power is not in the ability to destroy - it is the ability to build. 

So enjoy you drooling and panting at your computer screen while the rest of us go about our day.  Less CN gives us more time to chat on forums and on IRC with our friends - or go out and have a nice day in the sun - which is what I shall do.  Thanks!

Oh yes and again -thanks admin for all your hard work.  The vast majority of us DO appreciate our home here in CN and the work you do to keep it running.  In their attempts to disrupt and cause they have inadvertently brought the community together - I don't think they are fully aware of how well their plans have backfired.

This thread brings a smile to my face :)