monsters incorporated

First of all, we haven't declared war on anyone yet.

Declaration of war would require unanimous decision by the SPATR Leadership.

Right now we are only sending foreign aid to Monsters Inc.

As was shown by what happened with Mogar, sending of troops doesn't count as foreign aid but military assistance.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As was shown by what happened with Mogar, sending of troops doesn't count as foreign aid but military assistance.

What's more interesting rn is the Doomsphere's attachment to BONES, you guys coming along for the ride or nah, lots of dual members there.

What's more interesting rn is the Doomsphere's attachment to BONES, you guys coming along for the ride or nah, lots of dual members there.

I think if there was a real fear of that happening NPO's upper tier would be in peace mode like during Disorder. Edited by Immortan Junka

If the main reason Oculus is not agreeing on peace is not knowing whether Monsters Inc wants it, then the path to peace is simple. The community can wait for some kind of announcement when its set in stone (if its even announced), but I think peace has been established for the most part. You can wait for a more official source if you want.

Again and I am sure someone from minc will correct me here. But they haven't asked for. Haven't discussed. Or even attempted to contact Pacifica for peace. So no peace has not been established on the whim of a mad man making a thread.

Again and I am sure someone from minc will correct me here. But they haven't asked for. Haven't discussed. Or even attempted to contact Pacifica for peace. So no peace has not been established on the whim of a mad man making a thread.

You realise that you're replying to another mad man?

[quote name="Ali bin Turban" post="3417844" timestamp="1445529544"]Last bills payment in 2014, so this report is 1,5 years old. However his infra history shows a lot of jumps through that period, which can mean that he wasn't able to grow his warchest to much.

Now onto the subject it would be interesting to see in those 3 days what SPATR's plans are. Because BONES surely has some plan on what to do, when SPATR's top tier loses targets to engage while the remaining 80% of his alliance keeps on burning, hasn't he? After all I'm sure that before posting his threats, he took a look at his alliance page and noticed not everyone there is at 600k NS.[/quote Most of our guy's don't care about this game anymore,once the infrastructure is gone they just take out smaller nations Tech suppliers. we carefully have planned what to do a long time ago.
Kill the Tech suppliers.

Killing tech suppliers is indeed easy task. That's why we're not having this conversation about peacing with Minc, because they're currently having best time of their lives...obviously killing tech suppliers.

Yeah I get I'm reply to a mad man but it's the 4th day into my week off and I'm quite bored so I gotta do something :P

Maybe the "mad man" knows something you don't, I mean he did get an invite to talk to us about the situation after he showed concern.

Did they even fight a full round of war yet?

What kind of alliance !@#$ talks that big then runs for help during the opening salvos? Oh, Monsters Inc, who affirmed to the world with this that they are indeed cowards.

If the yellow bastards want peace, tell them they should consider asking for it.

wait, did you just call the micro that ran head first into your bloc "cowards"?

looool

Methrage agrees with SPATR and the world is shocked

wait, did you just call the micro that ran head first into your bloc "cowards"?

looool

You'd think Scourge of all people would know better than to label people by colors, too. Edited by Neo Uruk

Clearly Bones doesn't want peace for minc. If he did, he wouldn't have posted this stupid thread and virtually guaranteed that they don't get it. Even if minc had asked for peace and NPO/Oculus had intended to give it to them before this declaration, it's not really an option anymore. 

If NPO/Oculus gave minc peace now, then Bones (SPTR?) would be able to claim that he was single-handedly able to force NPO/Oculus to grant peace to an aggressor AA. NPO/Oculus would appear, at least to some, as being weak and having caved to the demands of Bones and essentially validated his delusions of grandeur. We all know this isn't going to happen.

So the question remains, is Bones too simple to have realized the inevitable futility of his demand (i.e. this move couldn't possibly achieve the stated goal of peace for minc within three days), or is this really about something else all together? In the former case, I pity you; in the latter case, why not just state the real reason so we can get to it already?

See that Oculus? There is no Oculus, only NPO/Oculus. Must be nice to be on even footing, huh?

This thread is golden, all that big talk from some junior members of NPOculus when the boss was scrambling behind the scenes to clean up this mess. Don't worry NPOculus junior members, Daddy's upper tier mustn't be harmed, even if your whole block looks like spineless worms in the face of one nation.

Last bills payment in 2014, so this report is 1,5 years old. However his infra history shows a lot of jumps through that period, which can mean that he wasn't able to grow his warchest to much.

I guess you gathered that intel when Zxcsd raided your alliance, correct? He raided IRON, looted a lot of your land and then walk away without almost no repercussions (he only received a few nukes IIRC). And why he was allowed to walk away? Because Bones threatened to attack your alliance if you don't allow Zxcsd to walk away. So it is second time IRON bowed to Bones' demands.

I guess you gathered that intel when Zxcsd raided your alliance, correct? He raided IRON, looted a lot of your land and then walk away without almost no repercussions (he only received a few nukes IIRC). And why he was allowed to walk away? Because Bones threatened to attack your alliance if you don't allow Zxcsd to walk away. So it is second time IRON bowed to Bones' demands.

It just gets better and better. Wrecking all those big WTF nations really showed the power of the supertier, so good on them for that.