monsters incorporated

Who is 'Oculus High Command'?

ooh ooh ooh.... me!

Its only technical if you think peace with Monsters Inc is unachievable. SPATR didn't declare here, they are specifying what they would like to see progress on.

Meth my dear friend, M Inc has shown no desire to leave the war whatsoever, when they do want to, they can contact us and we'll take it from there.
Currently they all look to be having a mighty fine time pew pewing it out with NPO's lower tier, though.

Until they show a desire to leave, there is no matter of us keeping them at war, no matter what way you spin it Edited by The Pansy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come and get it bones, you won't do !@#$. Just like you never did a thing with KB. Empty threats is all you have and all you'll ever have. 

I love your smack talk when you are just a little nation and will never feel anything from the ones you call out. Next time you open your mouth have something there to back it up. I hate coming onto the forums seeing someone like yourself thinking that anyone really cares what you have to say when it comes to a war that you will never see because you are 42,000 NS. So please sit back and enjoy the show. Maybe some day you will have the privilege to fight against us.

Clearly Bones doesn't want peace for minc. If he did, he wouldn't have posted this stupid thread and virtually guaranteed that they don't get it. Even if minc had asked for peace and NPO/Oculus had intended to give it to them before this declaration, it's not really an option anymore. 

If NPO/Oculus gave minc peace now, then Bones (SPTR?) would be able to claim that he was single-handedly able to force NPO/Oculus to grant peace to an aggressor AA. NPO/Oculus would appear, at least to some, as being weak and having caved to the demands of Bones and essentially validated his delusions of grandeur. We all know this isn't going to happen.

So the question remains, is Bones too simple to have realized the inevitable futility of his demand (i.e. this move couldn't possibly achieve the stated goal of peace for minc within three days), or is this really about something else all together? In the former case, I pity you; in the latter case, why not just state the real reason so we can get to it already?

ooh ooh ooh.... me!

Meth my dear friend, M Inc has shown no desire to leave the war whatsoever, when they do want to, they can contact us and we'll take it from there.
Currently they all look to be having a mighty fine time pew pewing it out with NPO's lower tier, though.

Until they show a desire to leave, there is no matter of us keeping them at war, no matter what way you spin it

I'm not sure why SPATR would announce this if there wasn't any desire for Monsters Inc to leave, but if this is just SPATR making it known they support Monsters & this could expand; then I guess that makes the war more interesting for all.

Did they even fight a full round of war yet?

What kind of alliance shit talks that big then runs for help during the opening salvos? Oh, Monsters Inc, who affirmed to the world with this that they are indeed cowards.

If the yellow bastards want peace, tell them they should consider asking for it.

I'm not sure why SPATR would announce this if there wasn't any desire for Monsters Inc to leave, but if this is just SPATR making it known they support Monsters & this could expand; then I guess that makes the war more interesting for all.

I am not sure either Meth, but hey ho, it is what it is. If SPATR wish to join M Inc on their PIAT treaty, that is entirely their decision to make, and you won't here a moments complaint out of me about it, I do however dislike the idealism that NPO are being Ebil and holding M Inc at war.
The first that was known of their desire to leave the war was from Bones' weird ass post.

hartfw as the benevolent Oculus representative from Sengowkuu has given this invite

[13:51] (&hartfw): I'm sitting alone in #minctalks
[13:51] (&hartfw): But if anyone sees bones and methrage
[13:51] (&hartfw): invte them to join me

I would be willing to mediate discussions between both parties if NPO is interested in putting an end to their fight with Monsters Inc. (Find out if Mi does want to end the fight, so parties can move on to other issues)

It's not like we have any trouble talking with them, they are a perfectly pleasant coversation partner and they haven't shied away from talking to us.

So they only need to ask.

Clearly Bones doesn't want peace for minc. If he did, he wouldn't have posted this stupid thread and virtually guaranteed that they don't get it. Even if minc had asked for peace and NPO/Oculus had intended to give it to them before this declaration, it's not really an option anymore. 

If NPO/Oculus gave minc peace now, then Bones (SPTR?) would be able to claim that he was single-handedly able to force NPO/Oculus to grant peace to an aggressor AA. NPO/Oculus would appear, at least to some, as being weak and having caved to the demands of Bones and essentially validated his delusions of grandeur. We all know this isn't going to happen.

So the question remains, is Bones too simple to have realized the inevitable futility of his demand (i.e. this move couldn't possibly achieve the stated goal of peace for minc within three days), or is this really about something else all together? In the former case, I pity you; in the latter case, why not just state the real reason so we can get to it already?

Honestly, I see no reason to penalize Minc because someone is butthurt.

I love your smack talk when you are just a little nation and will never feel anything from the ones you call out. Next time you open your mouth have something there to back it up. I hate coming onto the forums seeing someone like yourself thinking that anyone really cares what you have to say when it comes to a war that you will never see because you are 42,000 NS. So please sit back and enjoy the show. Maybe some day you will have the privilege to fight against us.

NS is a poor yardstick to determine how much crap a nation ruler can send your way. There are a lot of ways to make life very unpleasant for an alliance, war is but the smallest of them. Edited by Helbrecht

The privilege of fighting you.  Wow, I've read some stupid shit on here before, but that one might take the cake.

aren't you the guy with no warchest?

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of X5000. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Baha'i Faith
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/5/2014 12:23:39 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 11/30/2013
Total Money: $541,267,742
Technology: 38,657.80 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/5/2014 12:01:55 AM
Trade Partners: III Rep of Tahkry, Imperium Viae Toviae, Mwesoolielis, Alteraxia, Chuletia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 32, Navy XP: 32, Air Force XP: 179, Intelligence XP: 13
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 306, Army XP Level 139, Intelligence XP Level 87, Navy XP Level 45
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 945
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 7
Landing Ships: 7
Battleships: 10
Cruisers: 6
Frigates: 6
Destroyers: 4
Submarines: 6
Aircraft Carriers: 6

oops

Edited by Samus

Bones,

Until Monsters Inc explicitly requests peace, how are we supposed to know that they are even interested? To my knowledge, no such request has been made of NPO. Claiming that they are being held at war by Pacifica is a bit disingenuous considering that Pacifica didn't even know that they wanted peace.

common sense, not even once

Edited by Caustic

Heh that's pretty funny, I don't think ns is the only thing that determines how uncomfortable some can make it for others.

Also to give minc credit they aren't likely to be backing out this early after all of their bravado early on. I mean I may not like them but they I am sure will keep on fighting for a few more rounds at least. If and when they start to want peace I am sure NPO will happily start talking to them about peace.

Peace hasnt been established as far as the community knows...

If the main reason Oculus is not agreeing on peace is not knowing whether Monsters Inc wants it, then the path to peace is simple. The community can wait for some kind of announcement when its set in stone (if its even announced), but I think peace has been established for the most part. You can wait for a more official source if you want.

Edited by Sephiroth

Shots fired?

Last bills payment in 2014, so this report is 1,5 years old. However his infra history shows a lot of jumps through that period, which can mean that he wasn't able to grow his warchest to much.

Now onto the subject it would be interesting to see in those 3 days what SPATR's plans are. Because BONES surely has some plan on what to do, when SPATR's top tier loses targets to engage while the remaining 80% of his alliance keeps on burning, hasn't he? After all I'm sure that before posting his threats, he took a look at his alliance page and noticed not everyone there is at 600k NS.

Just as Kashmir backed off TIR when I said something similar

I'm absolutely in stitches here. I don't think anyone believes that for a second. Doubt you do either. Your alliance was as much of a non-threat then as it's always been.

As for the topic at hand, I can generally appreciate principled stands (at least when the circumstances are mostly rooted in reality). Admittedly without full context this however seems like a bit of an overreaction.

edit: Broken image removed

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name="Ali bin Turban" post="3417844" timestamp="1445529544"]Last bills payment in 2014, so this report is 1,5 years old. However his infra history shows a lot of jumps through that period, which can mean that he wasn't able to grow his warchest to much.

Now onto the subject it would be interesting to see in those 3 days what SPATR's plans are. Because BONES surely has some plan on what to do, when SPATR's top tier loses targets to engage while the remaining 80% of his alliance keeps on burning, hasn't he? After all I'm sure that before posting his threats, he took a look at his alliance page and noticed not everyone there is at 600k NS.[/quote Most of our guy's don't care about this game anymore,once the infrastructure is gone they just take out smaller nations Tech suppliers. we carefully have planned what to do a long time ago.
Kill the Tech suppliers.