A Kaskus Clarification

<Flag>

Kaskus has no treaty with Limitless Nexus and has not since I stepped down a few monthes ago.

We will, however, exercise our right to defend them (and all other alliances) against any and all unwarranted attacks as per our ratification of the second Moldavi doctrine.

Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

Um, K? So you don't have a treaty, but want everyone to know you'll defend them? Too lazy to write up treaty? 

Some people don't need a piece of paper [i]that they created and signed[/i] to give them permission to act as they wish.

I get the arguments against being bandwagoners in a war you have no reason to be in, but I don't get this infatuation with "you need a treaty" if you have a reason...

You'd think the same people crying over a lack of CB's in recent years would recognize valid CB's when they appear.

Some people don't need a piece of paper that they created and signed to give them permission to act as they wish.

I get the arguments against being bandwagoners in a war you have no reason to be in, but I don't get this infatuation with "you need a treaty" if you have a reason...

You'd think the same people crying over a lack of CB's in recent years would recognize valid CB's when they appear.

yeah

but this announcement is just a treaty announcement but-totally-not-a-treaty

Some people don't need a piece of paper that they created and signed to give them permission to act as they wish.

I never said a treaty was needed. I was commenting on the laziness of an alliance failing to make a treaty. 

I like treaties, because it lets someone know ahead of time just how much trouble they can be in before they tie their own noose or stir up trouble. Not only that, the effort and some times creativeness of them simply amuse me. Part of the whole bandwagoners being annoying is simply because it's too damn easy. Put some effort into it! I'm really starting to miss the political aspect of Planet Bob. It's dying and desperately needs to come back. Part of the CB issue is that in itself, lack of actual politics. 

I never said a treaty was needed. I was commenting on the laziness of an alliance failing to make a treaty. 

I like treaties, because it lets someone know ahead of time just how much trouble they can be in before they tie their own noose or stir up trouble. Not only that, the effort and some times creativeness of them simply amuse me. Part of the whole bandwagoners being annoying is simply because it's too damn easy. Put some effort into it! I'm really starting to miss the political aspect of Planet Bob. It's dying and desperately needs to come back. Part of the CB issue is that in itself, lack of actual politics. 

This is notification of a treaty cancellation that occurred monthes prior.

Your reading comprehension is lacking.

It probably has to do with the fact Methrage still listed Kaskus as an ally on the AA description. #JustAGuess

Which is why Methrage still stays relevant, because idiots like Unknown Smurf keep stirring the pot for him. I'm pretty sure prior to this, no one cared whether or not Kaskus had his back. In fact, pretty sure no one still cares. Yay for attention whoring Unknown Smurf!

Just as with many of our allies, a treaty is not needed. We have been good allies with Kaskus and some of their other allies for a while without requiring a treaty.

If Kaskus comes under attack or goes to war, if the cause is good and worth our attention; we'll be fighting alongside them.

Which is why Methrage still stays relevant

lol, you jealous?

Looking at your new Alliance Name, it looks like you got into FAN. Congrats on finding a better alliance. Edited by Methrage

Just as with many of our allies, a treaty is not needed. We have been good allies with Kaskus and some of their other allies for a while without requiring a treaty.

If Kaskus comes under attack or goes to war, if the cause is good and worth our attention; we'll be fighting alongside them.

lol, you jealous?

Looking at your new Alliance Name, it looks like you got into FAN. Congrats on finding a better alliance.

I'm confused. Which is it? Oh we love Kaskus and will always come to their defense because we're allies or oh we'll do it if we find the cause worthy? At that point what makes a conflict worthy? 

Jealous of you? Not in a million years. I have friends who are my friends without attention whoring and without me  being "worthy". As for getting into FAN, yep made me pretty happy. They're a group of good guys just like III%. So there is not an instance of finding a better alliance. It's simply being around those who I don't have to question or worry about my "worth" and enjoying their company.

If most can recall FAN had many paperless agreements ... soooo .....this is actually not really out of the ordinary i would think

Again I am not against them. I do feel they are a little lazy. Whatever to each their own. I am however annoyed with blatant attention whoring as this was something from MONTHS ago. 

I'm confused. Which is it? Oh we love Kaskus and will always come to their defense because we're allies or oh we'll do it if we find the cause worthy? At that point what makes a conflict worthy? 
Jealous of you? Not in a million years. I have friends who are my friends without attention whoring and without me  being "worthy". As for getting into FAN, yep made me pretty happy. They're a group of good guys just like III%. So there is not an instance of finding a better alliance. It's simply being around those who I don't have to question or worry about my "worth" and enjoying their company.

I edited in the second part after seeing your post, so the first part didn't have much to do with the second.

Although I'm glad you've been able to move on after our Senate disputes. Good luck & I meant it when I said FAN is a better alliance (Over Stripes I mean). FAN is one of the few alliance I hold in high regards and respect. I was largely joking since you seemed to be getting worked up over it & didn't mean anything negative. Edited by Methrage

I edited in the second part after seeing your post, so the first part didn't have much to do with the second.

Although I'm glad you've been able to move on after our Senate disputes. Good luck & I meant it when I said FAN is a better alliance (Over Stripes I mean). FAN is one of the few alliance I hold in high regards and respect. I was largely joking since you seemed to be getting worked up over it & didn't mean anything negative.

Again there. Stripes was an alliance of good guys as well. I'm aware you have issues, but that has nothing to do with who they are. Which is a group of funny and good guys. I sadly do regret I had no time for them due to OOC issues. I'm not really worked up over anything. I have zero rage left in me anymore. Which is sad really. 

If most can recall FAN had many paperless agreements ... soooo .....this is actually not really out of the ordinary i would think

Well, as far as I know, FAN never posted a public thread that they had a paperless agreement with a specific alliance.

Haters can't help but talk about us at every chance they get. Meth, your opinion  of my alliance means absolutely nothing to anyone. Oh no, a worthless retard doesn't like stripes!? Seems like we're doing something right if we're not on your top alliances list.

Lady Dakota, stay in fan or on a connected aa. I'll personally roll you if given the chance. 

Smurf,  this whole thread was kind of pointless don't you think. You just posted a treaty as a nontreaty that you want the world to know isn't a treaty but you'll go to war over... You will get the opportunity to uphold your nontreaty soon I think. Meth can't keep out of wars of his own doing. Just don't prove you buy into his victimized version of his conflicts.