Sephiroth

136_Cosmic_Conciousness.jpg

I. What is your stance on bills which give a bonus on some resources at the expense of a Penalty on the rest of Team?

I think these should always be voted down, people don't want to be switching their entire trade circle around for only a $1.50 income increase; while a -$4 income penalty hits the rest of the team who are now suddenly making a lot less.

II. What is your stance on the use of Sanctions & when do you think using them is acceptable?

My stance is sanctions should only be used in order to keep our Team Safe from Sanction Rogues, or against those who abuse this power to harm team trade circles.

III. Can anyone who's changed their ways come to the Brown Team & expect assistance if they vote for you?

They would have the sanction removed right away, infringing upon the free trade of nations within the team isn't consistent with Libertarian Principles. I don't discriminate and remain consistent in my Anti-Sanction Stance.

IV. If NSO comes back to the Brown Team & votes you Emperor; would you allow them into the LPC?

If NSO wants to hold fair elections, I'm sure I'll defeat Joe Stupid & bring NSO back to its former glory. A Strong Emperor is what NSO needs now, one with a vision for them. Like Ivan did.

V. What do you think of Bills which give the same bonus and benefit to everyone, such as the extra trade slot?

Everyone gets a small income penalty, but an extra slot can bring in a lot more for most nations. Bills like these which don't screw over some to benefit the few, but instead give a benefit to everyone at an expense you need to consider what's worth more. An extra trade slot is much more desired and valued for growth.

VI. Can I join the LPC?

Yes, switch to Brown and Vote Today! Also message me if you are interested in doing internal work within our organization beyond voting; such as helping with expansion in more areas..

Ask any relevant question you might have and if they are decent or good questions; I'll try giving a decent or good response. Rather than do an individual interview for every alliance requesting one, I can just make a thread like this & reach everyone at once. Also others running for the Senate or for a position in the LPC can give their own answers to those questions.

Edited by Methrage

Please define "sanction rogue" because in 8 years on this world I don't think I have heard this concept outside of your LPCN group, and while I think some of your other ideas are not so bad I'm rather alarmed if this concept means you would protect actual rogues.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Please define "sanction rogue" because in 8 years on this world I don't think I have heard this concept outside of your LPCN group, and while I think some of your other ideas are not so bad I'm rather alarmed if this concept means you would protect actual rogues.

You know full well he protects rogues

Individuals like Lady Dakota who get the Senate Seat and get Power Hungry, then suddenly start maxing out their sanction ability to hit whoever they want with sanctions. So for someone to be a sanction rogue, they would need to be able to sanction people and then use their sanction powers to go rogue. In situations like this, using sanctions to fight back can make sense.

Individuals like Lady Dakota who get the Senate Seat and get Power Hungry, then suddenly start maxing out their sanction ability to hit whoever they want with sanctions. So for someone to be a sanction rogue, they would need to be able to sanction people and then use their sanction powers to go rogue. In situations like this, using sanctions to fight back can make sense.

OK tone down your crazy for starters. Two, I was not power hungry. Three, you got sanctioned because of your actions. Four, learn some responsibility and take responsibility for your actions instead of crying continuously. Thank you.

Seeing Grub with a Senate seat would be interesting at least. However Brown is the Team Color which scores the highest in freedom. (across the board)

what testing/polling/evaluation/research process was used for this? I'd REALLY love to know. How does one score "freedom"? Is it like, on a scale of 1 to whatever the hell is going on here:

america_democracy.png

Edited by gowfanatic