Declaration of We have arrived at Bob (existence). Declaration of War. The Flying Kiwis.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure anybody who gives a rats can look at the war stats for your crusade.  BTW, I am out of anarchy and rebuilding, what are you doing?

Fightin' With Mr. Swinkles, I am. Where'd you go partner? 

It is unlikely that you will get to use any of your carefully named nukes on me Wes, other kiwis to fry and so forth.  Enjoy the ride, I hope that you can draw some pleasure from your few days with me and that the rage will inspire you to carry on until the bitter end.

Very typical of Grub to inflict the consequences of his own unpleasant behavior on other Polars.

Hello Junktard, how are you?  I see your comprehension of the situation is, as usual, unduly compromised by your need to try to score meaningless points in some game you are playing in your own head.  Polaris, Grub and all associated with this war have no interest in your commentary, no interest in your insight into this matter or in you generally.  Slink back to your masters and assume your rightful position at their feet.

I am sure anybody who gives a rats can look at the war stats for your crusade.  BTW, I am out of anarchy and rebuilding, what are you doing?

Enjoying the wars of course (still yet to lose one NS wise although my nukes are starting to run low...) :) I'm sorry that you're missing out on the fun but I'm sure there will be other opportunities in time :). Hit me in a few days if you fancy a rematch :) Edited by Les Paul Supreme

Enjoying the wars of course (still yet to lose one NS wise although my nukes are starting to run low...) :) I'm sorry that you're missing out on the fun but I'm sure there will be other opportunities in time :). Hit me in a few days if you fancy a rematch :)

I will be seeing you shortly LPS, just waiting for that slot to open up ;)

Very typical of Grub to inflict the consequences of his own unpleasant behavior on other Polars.

Polar emperors tend to implode before the end of their reigns and take down Polar along with them. Tyga did that nuke thing, sponge went full nuts, grub did what he did, Dajobo I felt had escaped that fate, but seeing the whole let's enter weeks apart in war thing and recent postings leads me to believe he has had relatively slower onset of polarcrazy symptoms. On a good side, they all add colors to Bob and make things interesting. So all in all its a compliment. We have too many srsbsnss non crazy leaders these days which is less entertaining for us retired people. Edited by shahenshah

The New Polar Order does not recognize wannabe renegades pretending to be an alliance.  You will be dealt with ad finitum until you are no more.    I personally will enjoy my small contribution to completely destroying your nations, but alas I am sure my contribution will be only short as you are passed down the left hand side.  If you wish to surrender at any time, you have only to ask me personally and I will advise you of the terms current at that point.

I am glad the CCC has shed these morons once and for all..... unless they haven't in which case I would be also happy.

Grub 1

Wes 0

Polar emperors tend to implode before the end of their reigns and take down Polar along with them. Tyga did that nuke thing, sponge went full nuts, grub did what he did, Dajobo I felt had escaped that fate, but seeing the whole let's enter weeks apart in war thing and recent postings leads me to believe he has had relatively slower onset of polarcrazy symptoms. On a good side, they all add colors to Bob and make things interesting. So all in all its a compliment. We have too many srsbsnss non crazy leaders these days which is less entertaining for us retired people.

I won't comment on this as I am not an expert on Polaris beyond my recent experience. But, I would note that despite his distasteful public spectacles, Grub is not Emperor of Polaris.

I won't comment on this as I am not an expert on Polaris beyond my recent experience. But, I would note that despite his distasteful public spectacles, Grub is not Emperor of Polaris.

You have never let your lack of expertise stand in the way of verbose commentary before, why start now?

You entered this thread only to retaliate for an embassy experience, made some nonsensical comment about me and have continued to dance around in a small circle trying to appear like you are on the topic a hand when the reality is you had nothing to say in the first place and that remains the case.  I don't like you....not even a little bit.

He was my Emperor.  He was Emperor to many, both in NpO and NAAC.  AG goes back to the beginnings of this game.  He is one of the most long-standing players in CN, and probably the most accomplished leader in CN history.  A true titan, a man among boys.

You need to learn some history son, and moreover, some respect.

He was my Emperor.  He was Emperor to many, both in NpO and NAAC.  AG goes back to the beginnings of this game.  He is one of the most long-standing players in CN, and probably the most accomplished leader in CN history.  A true titan, a man among boys.

Not to mention a fantastic candidate for blue senate.

I appreciate the irony, but respect comes from admiration or fear, and Grub has neither from me.

My actual feeling would be somewhere between detesting and pitying [ooc]like Bilbo meeting Gollum in the Hobbit.[/ooc]

If you are being honest with yourself Junk you will admit you both fear and admire me... in a really creepy fan boy kind of way.  It is OK, there is nothing wrong with looking up to people who are inherently better than you in every aspect, there is nothing wrong with fearing someone you can not possibly understand.  Your real issue is that you are not sufficiently intelligent to understand the arguments you make let alone the replies to them.  Maybe if you weren't trying so hard to be the tough guy from 4K I could take you more seriously.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

If you are being honest with yourself Junk you will admit you both fear and admire me... in a really creepy fan boy kind of way.  It is OK, there is nothing wrong with looking up to people who are inherently better than you in every aspect, there is nothing wrong with fearing someone you can not possibly understand.  Your real issue is that you are not sufficiently intelligent to understand the arguments you make let alone the replies to them.  Maybe if you weren't trying so hard to be the tough guy from 4K I could take you more seriously.

As long as we're having fun, what's the harm? He stalks you, you berate him; sounds healthy enough to me.