Declaration of We have arrived at Bob (existence). Declaration of War. The Flying Kiwis.

Judging by their NS - specifically, their tech - it'll be a while before they're in our lower tier and they're going to hit every branch on the way down.  It won't take long before they're re-buying infra to keep in nuke-purchase range; it's the piles and piles of tech they have that will take the longest to remove.  And when they do enter our lower tier - they won't pose the threat they do now, and it is neither expensive nor difficult for Polaris' mid and upper tiers to keep lower-tier nations in the fight monetarily.  Our new recruits are in the least danger (the average new recruits is 1k or 2k NS) from these guys.  It also probably won't be hard to find nations willing to sell down on some infra to feed the Kiwis nukes when that time comes, but we'll cross that bridge when and if we get there.

Thats a lot of broken branches. At this rate it won't take long for me to reach the bottom. Nice work fellas, I expected nothing less.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by their NS - specifically, their tech - it'll be a while before they're in our lower tier and they're going to hit every branch on the way down.  It won't take long before they're re-buying infra to keep in nuke-purchase range; it's the piles and piles of tech they have that will take the longest to remove.  And when they do enter our lower tier - they won't pose the threat they do now, and it is neither expensive nor difficult for Polaris' mid and upper tiers to keep lower-tier nations in the fight monetarily.  Our new recruits are in the least danger (the average new recruits is 1k or 2k NS) from these guys.  It also probably won't be hard to find nations willing to sell down on some infra to feed the Kiwis nukes when that time comes, but we'll cross that bridge when and if we get there.

Wes the Wise will reach your lower tier pretty quickly...he'll probably be down in the 25-30k range within a couple rounds. However, are few alliances with the sheer numbers of small nuclear-armed nations that NpO possesses; you could have 2-3 nations on him in that range for months without any one nation fighting him for more than a round, if so desired. 

Wes doesn't really have his heart in it I think.  Lots of bluster and bravado and a few days later sinking resignation.  Not much he can really do now but sit back and enjoy the ride.  Les however has lots of life left to give, and we will take it for a long time to come.

Lots of big things coming from the Kiwis in the coming weeks, all of it good, swell fun.

Somehow I doubt that.

Can I be completely yours as well i want some blue loving I hear it's frosty ;)

Why do you even bother? It's the sound of your own voice thing right?

Wes doesn't really have his heart in it I think.  Lots of bluster and bravado and a few days later sinking resignation.  Not much he can really do now but sit back and enjoy the ride.  Les however has lots of life left to give, and we will take it for a long time to come.

Never fought Wes, however I have fought Les Paul before. With that WC, I fully expect him to last a good long while. 

Have fun guys. 

Sit back and enjoy it, I will!  

Never fought Wes, however I have fought Les Paul before. With that WC, I fully expect him to last a good long while. 

Have fun guys. 

Thank you we will. Kiwi rage is rushing through his small veins, as we speak. 

Congrats Wes...o/ Flying Kiwis

Thanks buddy.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am happy to report that I've named my next nuke I launch at Grub, after Stonewall, as a way of giving thanks for his brave support of the flying Kiwis valiant cause. Sick and tired of Grub talking smack, trolling, and insulting your alliance and alliance mates, with never so much as an apology or clarification from Polaris? Voice your support here, and get a nuke launched at Grub, named in your honor. Results may vary. Wes the Wise cannot gaurantee your nuke will hit Grubby. Not responsible for any political blowback your vocal support may cause. 

Thanks buddy.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am happy to report that I've named my next nuke I launch at Grub, after Stonewall, as a way of giving thanks for his brave support of the flying Kiwis valiant cause. Sick and tired of Grub talking smack, trolling, and insulting your alliance and alliance mates, with never so much as an apology or clarification from Polaris? Voice your support here, and get a nuke launched at Grub, named in your honor. Results may vary. Wes the Wise cannot gaurantee your nuke will hit Grubby. Not responsible for any political blowback your vocal support may cause. 

I long for the day you launch a nuke at my nation.... you can name one after me if you like, I am tired of that Grub bloke.  Vote 1 Grub for Blue Senate

Somehow I doubt that.

Why do you even bother? It's the sound of your own voice thing right?

So that is what you take away from a tongue in cheek comment. My days you seriously need to mellow out and actually have a laugh once in a while.

Thanks buddy.

Don't go steal my nuking rights!  :(

Good to see you around kerschbs! Its been a while since our last exchange!  I hope MI6 is treating you well :)

I'll continue as long as NpO wish (I'm fine with changing targets if you ever want though), it makes things much easier having targets volunteering to fight rather than being forced to choose them myself :)  I've always loved being at a disadvantage and having to think during wars - easy wars are boring :popcorn: I'm not entirely sure why they think having to buy back infra for nukes is a bad thing though - with my wonders and trade circle it'll costs peanuts to buy back to 1k infra, the sooner I'm at ZI the better as my bills are still way too high! :)

Edited by Les Paul Supreme

I'm not entirely sure why they think having to buy back infra for nukes is a bad thing though - with my wonders and trade circle it'll costs peanuts to buy back to 1k infra, the sooner I'm at ZI the better as my bills are still way too high! :)

Its peanuts without a trade circle, whether you remain in a circle during it is left to be seen.

Its peanuts without a trade circle, whether you remain in a circle during it is left to be seen.

I was making trade circles on a reasonably large scale before resources were switchable, I should be fine even sanctioned but thank you for your concern :)

Thanks buddy.

Sweet! May the Grub glow forever in nuclear hell fires! :awesome: :nuke:

o/ Flying Kiwis

Having argued with Grub a couple of times this past year, I would be honored to have a nuke named after me launched at his nation. He is the among the most evil rulers in CN, because his condescending, self-righteous ways are far more detrimental to the cause of good and justice than any outright evil nation ever could be. Keep fighting the good fight, Kiwis!

o/ Flying Kiwis

Having argued with Grub a couple of times this past year, I would be honored to have a nuke named after me launched at his nation. He is the among the most evil rulers in CN, because his condescending, self-righteous ways are far more detrimental to the cause of good and justice than any outright evil nation ever could be. Keep fighting the good fight, Kiwis!

That's unfair.  Just because you disagree doesn't make him evil.

No he is right, I am evil, pure evil... but I am not alone.  Let's be honest though Big Ego just wants to be relevant in some way and is struggling to do so, I am happy if he draws his meaning from my existence.

o/ Flying Kiwis

He gets one! What would you like us to call it?

I said he's evil because he's self-righteous and a detriment to good and justice. Though I should've had "good" and "justice" in quotes. I was channeling the perspective of a loyal and proud NpO member or close NpO ally, who has watched NpO's FA disintegrate in recent times. If you're outside of Polar and think they are evil, in that case Grub would be very good. :)

No he is right, I am evil, pure evil... but I am not alone.  Let's be honest though Big Ego just wants to be relevant in some way and is struggling to do so, I am happy if he draws his meaning from my existence.

Ha, so egotistical Grub. I do draw a tiny bit of meaning from your existence, but it's comparable to a drop in a very large bucket. We all draw meaning from each other, there would be no point in existing here alone.

He gets one! What would you like us to call it?

Call it - Ego Deflator I

Sweet! May the Grub glow forever in nuclear hell fires! :awesome: :nuke:

He gets another one! Tell us it's name, General Stonewall...

A little update: The Kiwis have halted our attacks due to our running out of bullets. We are building more though... Be back soon. 

I'm lost. How does any of this relate to Oculus? Why is it even being mentioned here?

Has Oculus been mentioned here? Kiwis have nothing to do with Oculus, other than the fact we are holding onto CB's against a few of them, ok, all of them. 

Good luck Wes! have fun o/ Kiwis

This guy! This guy gets to name a nuke. Tell us, what shall name it, brother? 

Call it - Ego Deflator I

Leaving a spot open for number 2 eh? I like your style. Thinking ahead is not always something Kiwis do best, but good on you. We will post the damage stats of your nuke here, for public enrichment. 

He gets another one! Tell us it's name, General Stonewall...
A little update: The Kiwis have halted our attacks due to our running out of bullets. We are building more though... Be back soon. 

Has Oculus been mentioned here? Kiwis have nothing to do with Oculus, other than the fact we are holding onto CB's against a few of them, ok, all of them. 

This guy! This guy gets to name a nuke. Tell us, what shall name it, brother? 

Leaving a spot open for number 2 eh? I like your style. Thinking ahead is not always something Kiwis do best, but good on you. We will post the damage stats of your nuke here, for public enrichment.

Hi, please name it #bakstab, thanks.