Declaration of We have arrived at Bob (existence). Declaration of War. The Flying Kiwis.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so we can avoid any confusion down the road, as far as Polaris is concerned you are nothing but rogues and will be treated as such.

When you are ready to negotiate your surrender please visit us at our forums. http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheFlyingKiwis/login/log_in/ or hit me up on IRC #te-Kiwi. As gov either myself or LPS has the power to negotiate your terms, which may be generous. 

I didn't have a strong opinion of Grub before now.  

But this made me look into him, and the more I do, the more I think he is senator material.

This instantly made me think of the line from The Dark Knight:

And then I started to pay attention to Harvey and all that he's been doing as our new DA. And you know what? I believe in Harvey Dent. I believe that on his watch, Gotham can feel a little safer, a little more optimistic. Look at this face. This is the face of Gotham's bright future. To Harvey Dent. Let's hear it for him. Harvey.

Now let's sub in appropriate names:

And then I started to pay attention to Grub and all that he's been doing as our new Senator. And you know what? I believe in Grub. I believe that on his watch, Blue sphere can feel a little safer, a little more optimistic. Look at this face. This is the face of Blue sphere's bright future. To Grub. Let's hear it for him. Grub.

"I believe in Grub."

Was wanting to know if we are in Oculus or not? Couldn't tell for sure... Let us know please. ASAP.

Well, you're so similar to me, you'd fit right in! Just have to sign away your soul.

Was wanting to know if we are in Oculus or not? Couldn't tell for sure... Let us know please. ASAP. 

That's the only interesting phrase you wrote.

The answer for Polaris is VERY simple: no, at least when it comes to this conflict, you are not "in Oculus", you are not even an "Alliance", but 2 rogues.

If Polaris enters into the "Oculus War" and fights for either side of the conflict, the outcome is easy to predict:

Option A: Polaris fights for the "winning side", thus it will fight the war and end up giving either white peace or surrender terms to the "losing side".

Option B: Polaris fights for the "losing side", this it will fight the war and end up receiving either white peace or surrender terms from the "winning side".

And, of course:

Option C: Polaris may keep its current position and not get involved in the current "Oculus war".

The interesting thing is that Option A, B and C are possible... none of these Options is related to the "Flying Kiwis".

Without caring if we get into this conflict or not, Polaris will NEVER sign any kind of peace treaty that involves the "Flying Kiwis", since we do not recognize you as an Alliance, but as two pathetic rogues.

So, this is what's going to happen:

You are no longer in control of who you fight your wars with: the last CHOICE you made with your nation was attacking Grub. From now on we are going to decide who you fight with, your nation will be in perpetual anarchy and our attacks to your nations will NOT stop until your infra is ZERO and your tech is ZERO. We may consider going on with the attacks until your Money is ZERO too.

If we get into the current conflict (which may happen or not), once the current conflict finishes, our war with you will NOT finish (assuming that the current conflict will be shorter than the time that it takes to make both of your nations reach Zero Infra and Zero Tech).

That's the "long" answer... The short answer is: No, for Polaris two rogues are not part of any "side" when they are rogues.

That's the only interesting phrase you wrote.

The answer for Polaris is VERY simple: no, at least when it comes to this conflict, you are not "in Oculus", you are not even an "Alliance", but 2 rogues.

If Polaris enters into the "Oculus War" and fights for either side of the conflict, the outcome is easy to predict:

Option A: Polaris fights for the "winning side", thus it will fight the war and end up giving either white peace or surrender terms to the "losing side".

Option B: Polaris fights for the "losing side", this it will fight the war and end up receiving either white peace or surrender terms from the "winning side".

And, of course:

Option C: Polaris may keep its current position and not get involved in the current "Oculus war".

The interesting thing is that Option A, B and C are possible... none of these Options is related to the "Flying Kiwis".

Without caring if we get into this conflict or not, Polaris will NEVER sign any kind of peace treaty that involves the "Flying Kiwis", since we do not recognize you as an Alliance, but as two pathetic rogues.

You are no longer in control of who you fight your wars with: the last CHOICE you made with your nation was attacking Grub. From now on we are going to decide who you fight with, your nation will be in perpetual anarchy and our attacks to your nations will NOT stop until your infra is ZERO and your tech is ZERO. We may consider going on with the attacks until your Money is ZERO too.

If we get into the current conflict (which may happen or not), once the current conflict finishes, our war with you will NOT finish (assuming that the current conflict will be shorter than the time that it takes to make both of your nations reach Zero Infra and Zero Tech).

That's the "long" answer... The short answer is: No, for Polaris two rogues are not part of any "side" when they are rogues.

Can't tell if angry or not...

When you are ready to negotiate your surrender please visit us at our forums. http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheFlyingKiwis/login/log_in/ or hit me up on IRC #te-Kiwi. As gov either myself or LPS has the power to negotiate your terms, which may be generous. 

Haha, negotiate!! You're funny.

Have fun with your swan song.

Wait, Wes, you weren't joking? You actually think we will surrender? I actually laughed when I realized you were serious.

Total Money: $8,332,589,354

lol okay..

hahaha...this was not surprising as what have transpired months ago. Good luck to both of you LPS and Wes :)
And here's hoping that you can resolve your problem with grub in the next senate election

Edited by tongkzalot

The CCC is quite angry with me right now. I can only hope their rage can be controlled without my carefully steering the ship.

Oh my, I can't even imagine what that must read like.  No doubt lethal to me and my friends.  Grub is nothing compared I'm sure.  Best wishes for your survival vs. CCC.

lol okay..

Aye, I can fight for years if Polar wants to, its up to them :). You really don't know what you're dealing with if you think that's meant to intimidate us zoskia :) The fact is if you do as you are threatening you will be resigning your lower tiers (30k NS and below) to perma war for years. Your response is exactly as anticipated and I look forward to fighting for a long time to come :)

As Wes mentioned though, the option of surrender is there is you ever feel like it :). Just give one of us a message and we can discuss your terms :)

Aye, I can fight for years if Polar wants to, its up to them :). You really don't know what you're dealing with if you think that's meant to intimidate us zoskia :) The fact is if you do as you are threatening you will be resigning your lower tiers (30k NS and below) to perma war for years. Your response is exactly as anticipated and I look forward to fighting for a long time to come :)

As Wes mentioned though, the option of surrender is there is you ever feel like it :). Just give one of us a message and we can discuss your terms :)

If history serves, you will want to get out after 2 rounds. 

There will be no peace until you accept Grub as your lord and savior Senator.

If history serves, you will want to get out after 2 rounds. 

There will be no peace until you accept Grub as your lord and savior Senator.

Who knows, maybe the Coffee Shock has finally spread to the CCC... THEY FEEL THE POWER!!  If that's true, you will feed them your GMO corn for not accepting Grub as lord and Senator but that probably won't be enough.

Edited by BlackClown

Do not worry for us... we CAN fight for years and we already did it with other rogues who had HUGE reserves (bigger than yours actually).

lol okay..

Don't you remember the last mega rich rogue to declare war on NpO, I recall him having a lot more than that warchest... He is no more...

Can't remember his name, I just remembered that he made a big song and dance about the eternal war with Polar on the forums... Was a few years ago, I think his avatar was a picture of a broken washing machine? Someone from Polar might remember. Edited by the rebel