Declaration of We have arrived at Bob (existence). Declaration of War. The Flying Kiwis.

The Flying Kiwis have flown across the waters that part Planet Bob, from the continent of CNTE...and landed in CNSE...smack dab in the middle of Grub's tree stump!  These plentiful food stores should last us for months. Jackpot!

Furthermore, I encourage all Kiwis to bring renewed focus to their scattered migration habits, and come to our new home, to The Flying Kiwis on this side of Bob. If you are new to the Kiwis, check us out at our active and lovely presented forums: http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheFlyingKiwis/login/log_in/  or feel free to visit our majestically feathered IRC channel: #TE-Kiwi. 

We have a flag, too...

Banner2-1.png

Do you like it? It is woven with the silks of slave worms, which toil away without food or water, in the care of our mighty flightless KiWi, but are too fat to fly to our home with us. Shipping rates are cheap enough, though. Actually this could be the wrong one, this probably isn't our flag, but it's around here somewhere I will find it! This is still made of slaved worm silk though. 

I think that makes everything official. But I would like to say I am sorry to Polaris in advance for any inconvenience this will cause. Despite recent events the Kiwis happen to love NpO, but the Grub runs his mouth too much for his own good sometimes, so this is really a personal matter, but he is yours and you protect him despite himself, so this is our Casus Belli. But nonetheless to make sure we cross I's and dot T's, The Flying Kiwis hereby declare WAR upon the New Polar Order, especially Emperor Emeritus AlwaysMad Grub.  

Signed, 

Les Paul Supreme, High Sparrow

Wes the Wise/Handsome, Big Kiwi

PS Anyone wanna sign a Protectorate with us? 

PSS Our charter is simple. We follow the Golden Rule. We have open membership so long as you do not raid. And LPS the WtW are in charge. Nest on that!

Edited by wes the wise

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New Polar Order does not recognize wannabe renegades pretending to be an alliance.  You will be dealt with ad finitum until you are no more.    I personally will enjoy my small contribution to completely destroying your nations, but alas I am sure my contribution will be only short as you are passed down the left hand side.  If you wish to surrender at any time, you have only to ask me personally and I will advise you of the terms current at that point.

I am glad the CCC has shed these morons once and for all..... unless they haven't in which case I would be also happy.

I didn't have a strong opinion of Grub before now.  

But this made me look into him, and the more I do, the more I think he is senator material.

You know what happened to that flying kiwi at the end of the vid right? Let's just say, that kiwi only 'flew' once.

The grub, however, is immortal  :ehm:

He may be Immortal, but there are 2 of us. Grub for Senate!

It brings me nothing but joy for us to be able to destroy 2 CCC nations =D

Thanks for this!

Your eagerness is alarming! Try a special KiWi cider vinegar detox! And don't forget, Grub for Blue team Senate! o/

Don't touch Dajobo!

I won't, he is still my pal...I think...

Was wanting to know if we are in Oculus or not? Couldn't tell for sure... Let us know please. ASAP. 

Wes, leaving your regular alliance affiliation and forming a smaller AA and then going off to attack someone isn't the Oculus M.O.  It's ours.  Welcome to Doom Oculus, The Flying Kiwis...or should I call you Christian Bird Christian Cave? :P

Lovely target selection, btw.

Wes, leaving your regular alliance affiliation and forming a smaller AA and then going off to attack someone isn't the Oculus M.O.  It's ours.  Welcome to Doom Oculus, The Flying Kiwis...or should I call you Christian Bird Christian Cave? :P

Only one person is in their hearts.

You heard it here first, folks. The Kiwis are protected by DOOM BIRDS. We shall nest in one cave from here out!

That really rare occasion I agree with Immortan Junka. 

If I'm being completely honest, I kinda missed him. 

The New Polar Order does not recognize wannabe renegades pretending to be an alliance.  You will be dealt with ad finitum until you are no more.    I personally will enjoy my small contribution to completely destroying your nations, but alas I am sure my contribution will be only short as you are passed down the left hand side.  If you wish to surrender at any time, you have only to ask me personally and I will advise you of the terms current at that point.

I am glad the CCC has shed these morons once and for all..... unless they haven't in which case I would be also happy.

The CCC is quite angry with me right now. I can only hope their rage can be controlled without my carefully steering the ship. Despite that, I have managed to convince myself that nuking you will be worth it. How did you like that defeat alert I gave you earlier?! :) 

Kiwi's vs Aussies hey .... Bring it on Baby!

/me catapults a bucket of weaponised russell crowe over the ditch toward Auckland

We don't have to do this, Wally...Just give up the Grub. His time has come. 

I didn't have a strong opinion of Grub before now.  

But this made me look into him, and the more I do, the more I think he is senator material.

You are not the only one! Auctor was so generous as to give me permission to share these sage words: 

To: Wes the Wise    From: Auctor    Date: 10/15/2015 8:17:08 PM

Subject: Greetings!

Message: I have just seen your new blue alliance. I want to take a moment to talk to you guys about a candidate with real vision for blue sphere - Almighty Grub.

While other candidates are content to let blue sphere languish in the dark ages, Almighty Grub has shown he has true vision. While other candidates appeal only to their alliances for votes, Almighty Grub is willing to let blue sphere members of all alliances, regardless of political conviction vote for him. Don't miss out on the opportunity to get behind a candidate that will truly represent the interests of blue sphere today!

Auctor
coChairman, pink sphere nations for Grub.

Grubby for Senate! o/

I'm excited for the opportunity this presents for more really clever comments about voting Grub for Senate.

May he serve us well. To Grub! May he rule all of the senates!

Ok other than that video (Which I've seen before. Good stuff.) how do kiwis fly? Do you crawl into a potato cannon?

It's Red Bull isn't it? It has to be Red Bull.

I thought the same thing SirWilliam did honestly lol