Jokerz Funhouse DoE

Lol. Ok. I'll let aNiMaLz know your desire for us to "bring it on". SNX members come in threads and disrespect I'll respond in kind. You ask for aNiMaLz warriors to trample your alliance I'll happily oblige to your request.

Please attack my nation for my disrespect, I wouldn't mind looting some cash and lobbing nukes :facepalm:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My slots are full. So since that's the case sell down and attack me big mouth, so I can embarress you on the battlefield. If your feeling froggy jump. Do something. Anything. But do it now, and stop wasting my time. Enough words with you. You have become boring and I have already given you way to much attention. I won't respond to you anymore, so either fight or shut up.

Lol. Ok. I'll let aNiMaLz know your desire for us to "bring it on". SNX members come in threads and disrespect I'll respond in kind. You ask for aNiMaLz warriors to trample your alliance I'll happily oblige to your request.

We support the same Party, yet you do nothing about unprovoked attacks against my Alliance. No Peace has been proposed and you threaten to have us "trampled"? There's no fear on this side comrade. Make peace, or BRING IT ON.

You know Sir Piddling I'll never run out of things to rhyme with your name. Keep being belligerent. This is why we can't have nice things. I'm more than happy to help out COBRA if you decide to attack people that still want to be friends. That's literally at the top of the jerkometer I have on my desk. Every damn time you post the thing jumps off my desk.

Can't we all just smoke a bong sing a song spend some dongs get along? For the children COBRA?

Son I am disappoint. I'm done with the forums today. Don't celebrate I'll be back tomorrow.

Kanabis I already said in this very thread that I messaged montezuma to peace your guy out. It was an overzealous brother jumping the gun. So now you say no peace has been proposed in an attempt to make a liar out of me? Lets just cut to the chase. Whats your end game here? I was nothing but nice to you guys until I heard you dropped the LPC for kashmir. After that was cleared up I responded to snx, and because I treated them with the same level of respect they treated me you try to put me on blast. I am done with this now. The choice is yours. Do you want to squash the beef, and work together as members of the LPC for a bright future for aNiMaLz cobra and the LPC, or do you want to wake up tomorrow to an ass whooping? Choose now, because I am about done talking.

Kindle, Diplomacy is not your strong suite is it?
I tremble in fear comrade, but i'm done dealing with you directly. I have contacted your Leader in regards to Peace being made.

The nation has been messaged to send peace, but hasn't read it yet. That was what Sir Kindle was trying to get across.

What's more dramatic? That which produces the drama, or that which feeds on it? In the end, drama is drama. Micro, Macro, whatever. Same excrement, different toilet.

I dont understand this vein of thought. Excrement makes it sound like there is a plethora of wonderment abound. 

There isnt, we're all in the cesspool here at this point.