Jokerz Funhouse DoE

I can let by gones be by gones and forgive and forget, but Kanabis must take over Cobra in Lucius's place. I don't trust an ex or current TCA member for one. His first action as leader of Cobra was to sign up with kashmir. Kashmir knew what they were doing, and what they did was a hostile and violent act. By protecting cobra they knew it would annoy us, and then demanded they drop their LPC affiliation.

Kanabis you only remain your pure autonomy in the LPC. You guys signed many rights away to kashmir. Why would cobra want protection from an alliance who is clearly anti LPC? It sucks too because I liked you guys, and now our relationship has been tainted by kashmir filth. Of course you have the right to have whoever will protect you protect you while in the LPC, but your loyalty should first be to the LPC and if any treaty you consider demands you betray us it should be trashed and in my opinion war should be declared.

lol ok Mr 288 NS.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for all of that Comrade. COBRA is currently awaiting a response from Kashmir and if Methrage is willing to bury the hatchet with them, I think you should too. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Anyone else can give their sour opinion, but the truth is, maybe this a blessing disguised as a curse. Can't the LPC and Kashmir just shake hands? What's so bad about one less problem for both of you?
In the language of my ancestors, Zan Ce Nemiliz. Only One Life.

I got enough cash to jump up NS a whole bunch, so don't trip junka. Raiding season has been prosperous, so my tech deals are basically free cash. I am replying to your stupid comment just to ensure our enemies I can hit a whole bunch of them, and get plenty in my range.

I tryed to shake hands with kashmir after the dre4m war, but they continued to be disrespectful after the war, even to the point of trying to poach cobra from the LPC.

I give you credit though. Kashmir might drop you because of your recent, noble demands, and may even attack. Your willing to put it on the line to do the right thing and I respect that.

Wow at first I didn't believe you. I made an alliance announcement earlier saying we might war Cobra, but RUKUNU never approved the preemptive strike I asked for. A vote was supposed to take place, but after all that was said so far in this thread I feel it was implied at least everything simmered down.

I'll tell him to peace.

Edited by Sir Kindle

By all means. Let me figure out how to deal with this Golpe De Estado situation. All I have left to say is that COBRA will always stand firm, and currently we are STILL members of the LPC as far as my followers in COBRA and I are concerned, and if Kashmir agrees, we are also under their protection. SNX is pretty cool (I personally back them up), and we see a friend in Kaskus, FAN, and the LSF.
If any of these aforementioned Alliances have problems with each other, COBRA has nothing to do with all that drama.
As for reaching out to Kashmir Sir Kindle, I'm sure that with time, you can all stop seeing each other as enemies. I mean seriously, we literally ONLY LIVE ONCE!

Edited by General Kanabis

By all means. Let me figure out how to deal with this Golpe De Estado situation. All I have left to say is that COBRA will always stand firm, and currently we are STILL members of the LPC as far as my followers in COBRA and I are concerned, and if Kashmir agrees, we are also under their protection. SNX is pretty cool (I personally back them up), and we see a friend in Kaskus, FAN, and the LSF.
If any of these aforementioned Alliances have problems with each other, COBRA has nothing to do with all that drama.
As for reaching out to Kashmir Sir Kindle, I'm sure that with time, you can all stop seeing each other as enemies. I mean seriously, we literally ONLY LIVE ONCE!

When is the Kashmir or Jack Layton Strike on GOONS? Are they backing down on that?

My understanding is that the GOONS conflict was initially resolved peaceably with Doom intervention, but the old COBRA leadership instigated further conflict.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Kashmir established peace once more, but engaging in a conflict re-ignited prior to the protectorate agreement is senseless. COBRA is not equipped to fight GOONS and in my opinion it would be wise for them to seek a new peace with them.

What is more interesting to see is whether Kashmir responds to the direct threats made by Animalz publically as well as the attacks by Montezuma against their protectorate.

Edited by Immortan Junka

My understanding is that the GOONS conflict was initially resolved peaceably with Doom intervention, but the old COBRA leadership decided to engage further (I might be wrong).

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Kashmir established peace once more, but engaging in a conflict re-ignited prior to the protectorate agreement is senseless. COBRA is not equipped to fight GOONS and in my opinion it would be wise for them to seek a new peace with them.

What is more interesting to see is whether Kashmir responds to the direct threats made by Animalz publically as well as the attacks by Montezuma against their protectorate.

So since you guys don't have any who is willing to fight the GOONS, you want them to seek peace for themselves in order to avoid you guys ever fighting for them.

The LPC is a united Front Against GOONS atm. 

What, if anything, would Junka be doing fighting GOONS on behalf of COBRA? Pledging more war isn't going to help COBRA's cause at present. It's just going to prolong the conflict. You let us worry about resolving the situation. Priority is ending hostilities and getting COBRA back on its feet.

I'll offer a word of (what will likely be unheeded) advice:

If you get yourselves further involved with Methrage and company, this will likely be the story of your alliance. Endless drama, senseless wars, and nothing to show for it but cratered nations and shattered resolve.

Kashmir responses are never interesting...

What's interesting is that even Lucius approached me talking about how he wanted to help roll Goons, and how he was all bout it bout it. I'm not suprised though in the end he did nothing. Whats also interesting is how lame snx has become. So lame in fact that it's garbage men members have to troll threads that have nothing to do with them, and jock nuts of people just plain greater than them.

Why don't you go find some business of your own, peon?

Kashmir don't like that my homeboy hit cobra? They can kiss my ass.

Again, it wouldn't really help. GOONS doesn't like you. Though I respect that you've been trying to help, I do believe that Jack's presence on the ground would aggravate things unnecessarily, just as yours will have done. We've got no interest in fighting GOONS, and we've elected the path of diplomacy this time. Once the conflict is done, then we'll start getting COBRA back on the path to rebuild. And that should really be the priority here, rather than coming on here to antagonize us, no?

My understanding is that the GOONS conflict was initially resolved peaceably with Doom intervention, but the old COBRA leadership instigated further conflict.

Our first conflict with Goons was resolved on our forum when Aesculus reached out to me personally. Ameroca started the whole thing again because an Alliance called the Triumvirate hired them as mercenaries against us.

I am currently in talks with a bunch of people but here's what I'm opting for:

If Kashmir insists on our removal from the LPC, I insist on retaining sovereignty from individual nations within COBRA to remain supporters of the Party.
As for the aNiMaLz, and Sir Kindle in general:
Your behavior on this forum (your comment against SNX in particular) is unbecoming of true Libertarianism. I support Methrage personally now, but I don't support you. So BRING IT ON.

Again, it wouldn't really help. GOONS doesn't like you. Though I respect that you've been trying to help, I do believe that Jack's presence on the ground would aggravate things unnecessarily, just as yours will have done. We've got no interest in fighting GOONS, and we've elected the path of diplomacy this time. Once the conflict is done, then we'll start getting COBRA back on the path to rebuild. And that should really be the priority here, rather than coming on here to antagonize us, no?

Diplomacy is always the grooviest option yo.

Kashmir responses are never interesting...

What's interesting is that even Lucius approached me talking about how he wanted to help roll Goons, and how he was all bout it bout it. I'm not suprised though in the end he did nothing. Whats also interesting is how lame snx has become. So lame in fact that it's garbage men members have to troll threads that have nothing to do with them, and jock nuts of people just plain greater than them.

Why don't you go find some business of your own, peon?

Kashmir don't like that my homeboy hit cobra? They can kiss my ass.

How's this for interesting:

If Methrage (omg I said it right?!) is willing and actually follows through with playing nice I don't see any reason COBRA can't still play in his sandbox too. Quite frankly the whole Kashmir vs. LN thing is getting old as fuck. Also I'm running out of things that rhyme with methrage.  :v: 

I'll probably get shit for this post but IDGAF.

Lol. Ok. I'll let aNiMaLz know your desire for us to "bring it on". SNX members come in threads and disrespect I'll respond in kind. You ask for aNiMaLz warriors to trample your alliance I'll happily oblige to your request.