TIR DoW

DoorNail

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yawn:
You could've been playing with the cool nations. Take your nations age/size as an example, now go compare it to Rudeman's nation who is slightly younger.
Not our fault you suck. :)
Is this all you guys have, petty snipes at irrelevant stuff?
If you're mad, you might want to take it up with SirWilliam, when you tell somebody to "do something about it", probably shouldn't be surprized when they do.
You're guilty as charged for what you are being accused of and your replies show that. :smug:

Which anarchied, inactive member of yours is Rude Boy again?

I think any rational individual would take one Kilroy or any of our other active members that can actually bother showing up to a fight over 5 of your Rude Boys or any of your other deadweight members.

Or is that, and the fact only two of you showed up to a fight where five of yours sit in anarchy, irrelevant too? Who sucks exactly? ;)

:yawn:

You could've been playing with the cool nations. Take your nations age/size as an example, now go compare it to Rudeman's nation who is slightly younger.

Not our fault you suck. :)

Is this all you guys have, petty snipes at irrelevant stuff?

If you're mad, you might want to take it up with SirWilliam, when you tell somebody to "do something about it", probably shouldn't be surprized when they do.

You're guilty as charged for what you are being accused of and your replies show that. :smug:

I choose to stay this size. Not everyone is an infra whore bud. Also I went AWOL for about 6 months or so due to outside issues. So there's that too.

Mad? My mediocre man I've never gotten mad in the nearly 10 years I've been here off and on. You, however, sure seem to have a lot of anger in you. Perhaps if you started writing poetry it would help you get your feelings out.

Petty snipes? Literally all you silly geese have been saying to me is

HURR U R LITTLE GET ON MY LEVEL BRO DURR

That's literally kindergarten level !@#$posting dude. I've never claimed to be anything but an unfunny clown. You're getting your poor alliance mates spanked by pretending to be a leader. Honestly I feel kinda bad for them. :(

Jokes on you man, I mean, you guys are out here complaining over little stuff because you can't attack the CB. Yes, you are the ones who look foolish and incompetent over our devistating attack. Don't fret Kashmir, we're not going to disband you, impose harsh terms or install a viceroy. We came to the party that you invited us to, now I get the feeling that you don't want us here. What kind of party host does that? That's too bad, we don't like leaving parties we were invited to, but eventually we will grow tired and leave, you should know that's after we burn your house down for being such a poor host. :D

Jokes on you man, I mean, you guys are out here complaining over little stuff because you can't attack the CB. Yes, you are the ones who look foolish and incompetent over our devistating attack. Don't fret Kashmir, we're not going to disband you, impose harsh terms or install a viceroy. We came to the party that you invited us to, now I get the feeling that you don't want us here. What kind of party host does that? That's too bad, we don't like leaving parties we were invited to, but eventually we will grow tired and leave, you should know that's after we burn your house down for being such a poor host. :D

You're confused Doorstop, people cry about the CB when the war is going against them and they want it to end.  No one cares about the CB because no one wants out of this war, except for the TIR nations sending peace offers, asking about surrender and straight up asking why they've been attacked.

Jokes on you man, I mean, you guys are out here complaining over little stuff because you can't attack the CB. Yes, you are the ones who look foolish and incompetent over our devistating attack.

This is the point at which I lost it. Now we all know you're out in the deep end. Hell, you're practically drowning.

No one's complaining for what it's worth. At least from our side. Can't imagine your members will be terribly thrilled when they log in next week to find you dragged them into war they weren't prepared for and their precious nations are in shambles.

Ain't that about the truth, master hakai. Heh. Edited by SirWilliam

You're trying for something that isn't there. Our members that are inactive would be in the same shape had we been attacked out of the blue. They are either too busy with real life or don't want to play the game as it was meant to be played, that's not really fair to those of us who do want to play the game and play it together as a group.

Don't worry, they will be rebuilt.

Our internal affairs are none of your business, we're not out causing trouble, sending out rogue nations and aiding them so they can continue, you are. You're caught red-handed with your hands still in the cookie jar.

Now either put on your big boy pants and fight or throw in the towel.

Edited by DoorNail

DoorNail's just screwin around with you guys ya know.

I'm ok with this. It's fun. :)

Oh now you're just being silly.

You guys are so bent out of shape already, I get the feeling there's gonna be a lot more squealing when you start eating the 11K tech nukes. Muhahahahahahah

Bent out of shape? You mean like your members that have no clue what is going on or why they're being spanked?

Boyo you seem to be under the impression I'm not looking forward to eating a few more nukes. I'm kinky like that. Save a couple for me on your way down. :ehm:

:v: . . . . . . :nuke:

Door nail=methrage

Nah he at least has the common courtesy to tell his members he's leading them to slaughter.

OH GOD DID I JUST DEFEND METHRAGE!?! I need a nap. :psyduck:

You're trying for something that isn't there. Our members that are inactive would be in the same shape had we been attacked out of the blue. They are either too busy with real life or don't want to play the game as it was meant to be played, that's not really fair to those of us who do want to play the game and play it together as a group.

Don't worry, they will be rebuilt.

Our internal affairs are none of your business, we're not out causing trouble, sending out rogue nations and aiding them so they can continue, you are. You're caught red-handed with your hands still in the cookie jar.

Now either put on your big boy pants and fight or throw in the towel.

Pat yourself on the back because the two of you do this as a group while the rest are burning.

You're right though, your internal affairs isn't my business, it's yours (you and your government's). What's your excuse for the wanton neglect? I don't expect you to answer me, mind you, I just imagine your membership might like to know.

I'm already fighting by the way, thank you very much. We all are for that matter. Course, and this apparently bears constant repeating given your empty posturing, this isn't something that's being reciprocated by a majority of your alliance.

You guys are so bent out of shape already, I get the feeling there's gonna be a lot more squealing when you start eating the 11K tech nukes. Muhahahahahahah

We have earned a level of trust with some nice people who do practice their warfare quite often as we do, that leads me to believe you won't have many nukes for long, and will be the ones squealing for peace in a couple of weeks when you realize that our tolerance for this type of crap has come to an end, and we will not be the perpetual garbagemen of this game, returning to the same place time and again to drag the trash out to the curb.

Pat yourself on the back because the two of you do this as a group while the rest are burning.

You're right though, your internal affairs isn't my business, it's yours (you and your government's). What's your excuse for the wanton neglect? I don't expect you to answer me, mind you, I just imagine your membership might like to know.

I'm already fighting by the way, thank you very much. We all are for that matter. Course, and this apparently bears constant repeating given your empty posturing, this isn't something that's being reciprocated by a majority of your alliance.

I don't need an excuse because there is no "wanton neglect", what part of "you're trying for something that isn't there" that you don't understand?

"empty posturing"? Your guys are going to take heavy damage from 11K tech, that's a full blown fact. If you think I'm going to pull punches on them, you are mistaken.

What a hypocrite, you're concerned with our members, but it didn't seem to bother you when you sent your little nuke wielding lap dogs on to them, how about Unaligned? I'm guessing you're real concerned about how your members were joining Unaligned and then declaring on Cobra? Instigating wars and being a nuisance, all from your aid, assistance and protection.

You've got blood and dirt on your hands bud, your bags are still dirty and we're going to help you clean them with nuclear fire.

I don't need an excuse because there is no "wanton neglect"

You dragged your members into a war which they were not prepared for (let alone aware of). What part of "wanton neglect" is it that you don't understand?

"empty posturing"? Your guys are going to take heavy damage from 11K tech, that's a full blown fact.

At least five of your members were so unprepared and/or unwilling to wage war that they were caught with their pants down, despite the years you had to prepare for this. That's a full blown fact.

What a hypocrite, you're concerned with our members

I'm going to stop you right there and refer you to dictionary.com for the meaning of the words you use. I have nothing to be concerned with if this is the extent of TIR's airquote.gif war effort airquote.gif.

You've got blood and dirt on your hands bud, your bags are still dirty and we're going to help you clean them with nuclear fire.

Your members bleed easily. I'm glad that, if nothing else, you can at least admit that.

Our members aren't nuke rogues, yours are.

You're ignoring the screen shot, that's one of yours nuking one of ours that was non-nuclear, that was just one of the several nations crippled by your guys in that event.

Retribution, we're here because of your wrong doing against us, hold your chin up cause you got it coming.

Edited by DoorNail

You're still trying to derail, let's get back to why we are here, certainly not because of our members that you "supposedly" care so much about, when you know over half are inactive, they have lives outside the game that will always take priority.

We don't force anything on our members, they do what they want as long as they stay within the guidelines/rules we have for membership. All we really require is that they make an account on our forums and some never go back to it again after that.

So see, your attempt to turn this around on me is a failure, just like your attempt to hide your support of tiny nuke rogues.

Edited by DoorNail