TIR DoW

DoorNail

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong, Franz wasn't involved in that back then, sorry about that.

generalchow was there for sure with a group, our protectors should remember the attack but like most, can't remember the players. doesn't really matter now.

Maybe Jack Layton can shed some light on it for historical records sake, it is his nation in the screen shot.

Edited by DoorNail

I may be wee

but can't you see

I could still spank thee

if you'll let me :wub:

You have my blessing...spank me all you want. :wub:

But it looks like Kashmir is gonna have to ask for help against a 13 man AA for that. Am I gonna have to sell off just to fight?

Edited by Stoopid Ace

OK. Is this a real thing or just Doornail going rogue within TIR because if it is real I think TIR have a genuine shot at being the worst alliance ever. You've got nations sitting at Defcon 5, no build up, a one nation blitz.

Anyway, that's enough posting. My alliance has been "attacked". I'm going to do a back collect, buy some soldiers and get me some of that free tech these clowns are handing out.

Wait, so, you attack my alliance, and you're calling me the rogue? Well, I'm rather rakish with my good looks and devil-may-care attitude. Maybe you mean a rogue like that, in which case I'm flattered, but I'm married to my work.

The reason I'm not higher in NS, by the way, is because there's always some ijit who needs their skull cracked and, well, I've got this nice big seal club that I just love using on infant marine life, much like the fine fellows whose defensive slots I'll be occupying for the foreseeable future. If you didn't want me to have my way with what accounts for your lower tier, you shouldn't have attacked Kashmir. I'm not even very active right now, so you've got a leg up. Give it your A-Game. I'm very cost-effective, you'll find.

OK. Is this a real thing or just Doornail going rogue within TIR because if it is real I think TIR have a genuine shot at being the worst alliance ever. You've got nations sitting at Defcon 5, no build up, a one nation blitz.

Blitz? Time maybe? At what point was this ever considered a blitz? Im guessing I missed the lesson where 10:3ish was the absolute blitz time. Honestly, seems a tad early for me. If you really want to blitz then you do it at 11:30-11:45 but whatever.

Edit: I think you should quit looking at the lower tiers and look at the top. That is where the real war is at. Im ready for a war. :)

Edited by Stoopid Ace

Blitz? Time maybe? At what point was this ever considered a blitz? Im guessing I missed the lesson where 10:3ish was the absolute blitz time. Honestly, seems a tad early for me. If you really want to blitz then you do it at 11:30-11:45 but whatever.

Edit: I think you should quit looking at the lower tiers and look at the top. That is where the real war is at. Im ready for a war. :)

Did you even tell the membership of your alliance that they would be going to war? It doesn't look like it.

We did not declare on you. You came looking to war us so I think you should have sold down to hit our guys at the top, not ask us to buy up after attacking.

We did not declare on you. You came looking to war us so I think you should have sold down to hit our guys at the top, not ask us to buy up after attacking.

You are absolutely correct. I guess I may have been overestimating your resistance. Kinda figured Id get more attention then absolutely nothing. If I have to come down to your top tier level to fight then I suppose I have no choice but to do so. :smug:

Edited by Stoopid Ace

When you're reacting to a DoW from another alliance and get to fight nations in defcon 5 with no GCs you know that the alliance you're fighting barely deserves the name.

I've no idea what the structure is in your comedy alliance but I think the membership need to start looking for new leaders. The ones they have now are a joke.

When you're reacting to a DoW from another alliance and get to fight nations in defcon 5 with no GCs you know that the alliance you're fighting barely deserves the name.

I've no idea what the structure is in your comedy alliance but I think the membership need to start looking for new leaders. The ones they have now are a joke.

Dont be so fast to cast a stone before you look within. ;)

Dont be so fast to cast a stone before you look within. ;)

I dunno, I think we're doing ok myself. We've reacted to an attack and within 7 hours are ahead in wars, damage and general preparedness to prosecute the ongoing war. You and your idiot friend Doorjam have caused your members nothing but grief here.

I dunno, I think we're doing ok myself. We've reacted to an attack and within 7 hours are ahead in wars, damage and general preparedness to prosecute the ongoing war. You and your idiot friend Doorjam have caused your members nothing but grief here.

Speaking of grief, it was you who nuke rogued us, smashing small non-nuclear nations to bits, it is you who is attacking Unaligned, sending nuke rogues to their alliance and attacking other alliances and causing alliance conflict, then scurry back home like rats after the light comes on.

It is you who sends aid to these little nuke rogues so they can continue doing it. It's an intentional annoyance due to the fact that they are so small, that anyone with a nation over two or three months old is too big to hit them.

Our nations were made aware and those defcon 5's are inactive, give it a few days, they might show up.

You are a whole alliance filled with rogues and their supporters, now shut it and sit still while we kick your teeth in. :)

i have been maligned and will have my vengeance in two years.

EDIT: man they put the navies the game since jack did that you guys can buy ships and stuff now.

Says the one who launched 2 CM's that were blocked.

I'm gonna malign you right into the dirt if you keep that up. :D

Man you guys are (unjustifiably) cocky. I can hardly wait till one of you falls into my range that doesn't have full slots. Tom Petty once said "The waiting is the hardest part" I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about blowing things up but it still applies. :war:

At this rate though by the end of this round there won't be anything but craters. I hate sloppy seconds. :gag:

There once was a lad named Doornail

Who declared war to no avail

His alliance is doomed

And anarchy loomed

Feel free to surrender via airmail

I understand it's your typical wartime banter but you can't really speak of kicking our teeth in when, other than the two of you that bothered to show (after two years to stew and prepare no less), everyone else has been so woefully inactive, by your admission, and so equally woefully unprepared, as the statistics indicate (5 of 13 TIR members conventionally anarchied).

Man you guys are (unjustifiably) cocky. I can hardly wait till one of you falls into my range that doesn't have full slots. Tom Petty once said "The waiting is the hardest part" I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about blowing things up but it still applies. :war:

At this rate though by the end of this round there won't be anything but craters. I hate sloppy seconds. :gag:

There once was a lad named Doornail
Who declared war to no avail
His alliance is doomed
And anarchy loomed
Feel free to surrender via airmail

:yawn:

You could've been playing with the cool nations. Take your nations age/size as an example, now go compare it to Rudeman's nation who is slightly younger.

Not our fault you suck. :)

Is this all you guys have, petty snipes at irrelevant stuff?

If you're mad, you might want to take it up with SirWilliam, when you tell somebody to "do something about it", probably shouldn't be surprized when they do.

You're guilty as charged for what you are being accused of and your replies show that. :smug:

Speaking of grief, it was you who nuke rogued us, smashing small non-nuclear nations to bits.....

This was before my time but surely declaring war without telling the other nations on your AA was a bad plan Doorknob? Of is this a biannual re-enactment of you getting smashed up and we're all missing the point?

This was before my time but surely declaring war without telling the other nations on your AA was a bad plan Doorknob? Of is this a biannual re-enactment of you getting smashed up and we're all missing the point?

I've already covered that and the point, obviously you missed it, you might try getting somebody to read for you.

I understand it's your typical wartime banter but you can't really speak of kicking our teeth in when, other than the two of you that bothered to show (after two years to stew and prepare no less), everyone else has been so woefully inactive, by your admission, and so equally woefully unprepared, as the statistics indicate (5 of 13 TIR members conventionally anarchied).

If you had any beads you would've been in one of my defensive war slots, although that could mean tha you are wise enough to not get in front of my guns, but I doubt it. Your alliance is down right now because of you unprovoked attacks on others.

OH NOOOOO! We have 5 in anarchy!!! OMG!!11!, can somebody write this down, SirWilliam seems to think it's important. lol

I've already covered that and the point, obviously you missed it, you might try getting somebody to read for you.

I've read it, I'm just not sure I believe it. I mean, there's 13 of you, it can't be hard to get everyone to check in and prepare for a war. But no, only 4 of you have bought GCs. Your minister of recruitment (yeah, I know with 13 members he can't be very active) hasn't got a GC, he hasn't even bought any tanks to go with the soldiers he just bought (sadly I could only loot $400k because he's broke). He did managed to lose 18 bombers in one attack earlier though. That's some kind of achievement.

This is all an elaborate joke, surely?