TIR DoW

DoorNail

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any nation under 50,000NS in your alliance is a pissant that I can crush, even at my current NS. I take more potent bowel movements than your alliance. Thank your lucky stars the Admin has had mercy on you and game mechanics don't allow me to do that.

Edited by Jack Layton

Even girls have bigger nations than you.

I guess one could be proud of how elite they are when all you fight is noobs?

To be fair he got his $:& kicked against m inc. and margrave just whined the whole time because he was fighting wonder heavy nations.

Fight hard Door Nail- it's a valid CB and if you've waited this long to dish it out, enjoy the pixels!

To be fair he got his $:& kicked against m inc. and margrave just whined the whole time because he was fighting wonder heavy nations.

Fight hard Door Nail- it's a valid CB and if you've waited this long to dish it out, enjoy the pixels!

Are you still high on those free drugs you tried to bribe Margrave with in exchange for peace?

Are you still high on those free drugs you tried to bribe Margrave with in exchange for peace?

hahaha, I'll have to pull those logs up- while I'm at it I will pull up your rant where you teared up because stonewall targeted you with that beefy 4 million dollar war chest of yours.

Fun times.

Also- door nail, if your fighting jack and you have 10 more nukes than him- he will start to get all 'sensitive' and try to get your nation deleted, so watch your messages. RIP Roochi

He's a real treat (and bitch) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

[ooc]you're side wasn't the only one who lost nations to "deletion"[/ooc]

looks like TIR is in for a fun time? Also in reference to whomever said it, first I've heard about TIR going to war... hope someone told Lulu!

Edited by gowfanatic

Any nation under 50,000NS in your alliance is a pissant that I can crush, even at my current NS. I take more potent bowel movements than your alliance. Thank your lucky stars the Admin has had mercy on you and game mechanics don't allow me to do that.

Even with my infra gone, I'll still be over 50K, so see I can't really get any lower without deleting and starting another nation.

You on the other hand can stop being a rogue and grow your nation to come up to me.

It's not as much game mechanics as it is your choice to be a peon that beats up noobs so you can win.

hahaha, I'll have to pull those logs up- while I'm at it I will pull up your rant where you teared up because stonewall targeted you with that beefy 4 million dollar war chest of yours.

Fun times.

Also- door nail, if your fighting jack and you have 10 more nukes than him- he will start to get all 'sensitive' and try to get your nation deleted, so watch your messages. RIP Roochi

He's a real treat (and !@#$%*)

Please post these logs! That should be interesting!

Please post these logs! That should be interesting!

Ask margrave for the ones between him and I and I will sort through our forums and show you sopping like a little $:&'

OP don't worry about war Jesus, we burnt them to the ground until all that was left was funding going into the pit, In fact I think they even reformed to Devils brigade as the war Jesus showing was basically jack not fighting back anymore

Ask margrave for the ones between him and I and I will sort through our forums and show you sopping like a little $:&'

OP don't worry about war Jesus, we burnt them to the ground until all that was left was funding going into the pit, In fact I think they even reformed to Devils brigade as the war Jesus showing was basically jack not fighting back anymore

Those drugs are kicking in pretty fierce. Funny how you have logs for everything but not this. 

Those drugs are kicking in pretty fierce. Funny how you have logs for everything but not this.

Margrave seems to have them.

Funny you didn't deny getting Roochi banned because he was curb stomping you.

May god have mercy on your soul, because the next time we hit you, we won't.

Margrave seems to have them.

Funny you didn't deny getting Roochi banned because he was curb stomping you.

May god have mercy on your soul, because the next time we hit you, we won't.

You realize the stats are still available on Lyricalz, right? Why don't you post this "curb-stomp"?

You realize the stats are still available on Lyricalz, right? Why don't you post this "curb-stomp"?

Anytime you have to active like a sensitive premadona to avoid eating nukes, you've been beat.

Talk shit all you want, the fact is, your the 'little girl' you profess others to be.

Anytime you have to active like a sensitive premadona to avoid eating nukes, you've been beat.

Talk !@#$ all you want, the fact is, your the 'little girl' you profess others to be.

Still no logs, still no war stats, yet both are supposedly still available. Wonder why you won't post them. You have the opportunity here to really embarrass me, yet you can't. Unsurprising that you're a gigantic liar. You've always proven yourself to be. Glad to see New Pacific Order take the trash out and pick up where we left off.

Still no logs, still no war stats, yet both are supposedly still available. Wonder why you won't post them. You have the opportunity here to really embarrass me, yet you can't. Unsurprising that you're a gigantic liar. You've always proven yourself to be. Glad to see New Pacific Order take the trash out and pick up where we left off.

you claim I'm a liar yet margrave must have some logs on your statement. In fact, speaking of logs I remember you changing them to make sigrun look bad.

And for being so sensitive you never gave an explanation for why you were so upset at roochis messages. Except that you were out of nukes and money and he was sitting on 10 of them.

Personally, I don't mind Kashmir- and you, well you're a different story. Enjoy the fresh air while you have it Edited by Lord Hitchcock

*looks at alliance war screen*

Wow you really thought this through didn't you? Great planning! Why I don't think even the mighty NPO could organize such a brilliant and well organized attack. I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you at the capabilities shown by you guys. I might just surrender now before all is lost. I fear I may have piddled myself. :frantic:

you claim I'm a liar yet margrave must have some logs on your statement. In fact, speaking of logs I remember you changing them to make sigrun look bad.

And for being so sensitive you never gave an explanation for why you were so upset at roochis messages. Except that you were out of nukes and money and he was sitting on 10 of them.

Personally, I don't mind Kashmir- and you, well you're a different story. Enjoy the fresh air while you have it

Actually, I explained it multiple times. Where are the stats? Show the stats to back up what you're saying. They're readily available.

Wow you really thought this through didn't you? Great planning! Why I don't think even the mighty NPO could organize such a brilliant and well organized attack. I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you at the capabilities shown by you guys. I might just surrender now before all is lost. I fear I may have piddled myself. :frantic:

Surrender accepted, changge your AA to "TIR POW" and proceed to the fenced in area for your reeducation. :)

Actually, I explained it multiple times. Where are the stats? Show the stats to back up what you're saying. They're readily available.

Post them- I'm on a cell atm

You got Roochi and zombinator deleted- and Roochi because he was about to bury you. And Layton cried like a little girl to avoid his beating

I feel this war will best be fought between nations above 20k ns....you dont really fit that, sorry. :smug: