TIR DoW

DoorNail

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Smurf saying that Kashmir attacking his protectorate when he was busy is cowardly....

when it happened after he attacked NSO's ally solely because NSO was already busy?

He's saying that they were busy at war and Blue Sun, ran by Franz and friends(you might've been there too)seen it as a easy chance slam us and probably attempt to pull Kaskus nations out of their war.

Questions.

Who are you?

Who is Kashmir?

Can other alliances use CBs from 2013?

Alliance founded on April 4th 2014 as a rebrand of The Shadow Legacy. They (unless the circumstances have changed) are provisionally protected by Kaskus and Pirates of the Parrot Order. Kashmir are an alliance who should already be in your alliance's FA records. This alliance used a CB from a time that they did not exist in their current form (but as their original incarnation).

He's saying that they were busy at war and Blue Sun, ran by Franz and friends(you might've been there too)seen it as a easy chance slam us and probably attempt to pull Kaskus nations out of their war.

Funnily enough, I do not know what Blue Sun is. This is not me feigning ignorance, I honestly would like to know where that came from.

Alliance founded on April 4th 2014 as a rebrand of The Shadow Legacy. They (unless the circumstances have changed) are provisionally protected by Kaskus and Pirates of the Parrot Order. Kashmir are an alliance who should already be in your alliance's FA records. This alliance used a CB from a time that they did not exist in their current form (but as their original incarnation).

Nope, just a name change, Ace's seniority is proof. Edited by DoorNail

Nope, just a name change, Ace's seniority is proof.

Of course, I had honestly expected that you and Kashmir had resolved your differences however at the end of the day, it's not up to me to play peacemaker. As long as your protector(s) were in favour of your declaration on Kashmir, then really there is nothing I can say other than good luck.

I think Lavender town but for some reason I also want to say RIOT. I don't really remember. The chow one iirc.

If you give me a time-frame, I can attempt to clear up what I can in regards to that.

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

Funnily enough, I do not know what Blue Sun is. This is not me feigning ignorance, I honestly would like to know where that came from.

I may have that wrong as it's been a couple years. Blue Shell? Blue...something, you should remember though because you were leading/co-leading it.

Thank you, by the way, for coming to rip a bunch of tiny nations to shreds. /sarc

I may have that wrong as it's been a couple years. Blue Shell? Blue...something, you should remember though because you were leading/co-leading it.

Thank you, by the way, for coming to rip a bunch of tiny nations to shreds. /sarc

I was leading Lavender Town, yet on June 8th 2014, I took over RIOT Society. I do believe that at least on my end, any wars which took place between mine and your alliance was resolved on your forums and at least from my recollection you did not get declared by any nation under my alliance affiliation after that.

DoorNail, you need to be less defensive around me, I honestly have no real intention of doing anything harmful to you. UnknownSmurf can vouch for me on that.

Screenshots from dec 2013, I reckon that's a good place to start?

I was at Non Grata until the 19th December 2013. I was then on NONE until February 4th 2014 when I created the Team Rocket AA. On February 26th 2014, I formally renamed it to Lavender Town. Thus, anything happening in regards to DoorNail's alliance in the month of December in 2013 would have nothing to do with me. Anything relating to my alliance would have started from March 2014 at the earliest.

I was at Non Grata until the 19th December 2013. I was then on NONE until February 4th 2014 when I created the Team Rocket AA. On February 26th 2014, I formally renamed it to Lavender Town. Thus, anything happening in regards to DoorNail's alliance in the month of December in 2013 would have nothing to do with me. Anything relating to my alliance would have started from March 2014 at the earliest.

Like I said it's been a long time and it's water under the bridge IMO because that's not what this is about. The point of this is that Kashmir was doing rogue attacks back then and are still doing them now.

It's a CB that they provided us, there's nothing more to it than a beating they deserve and asked for.