Continuance of a Ubiquitous Nordland Tradition

Sorry I think you're about three years off

You are just off - phew.

Anyway I just wish that Nemhauser, who in my humble opinion was one of our best Kaisers, would stick around.  Otherw ise it only remains for me to say,

HEIA NORDREICH

I can't help but be made uncomfortable by your alliance and all its implied themes.

I've never really been anything less than uncomfortable with it. Sometimes ranging into active dislike, sometimes bordering on apathetic discomfort.

Edited by Master Holton

There are many people who have passed through NoR's halls that I miss, but none of them are currently wearing a Nordland AA. Sad to see a once great, if controversial alliance fall down to the point it's at now. 

My salute to Leviathan's ghost, and the NoR that I fought alongside in the Third Great War. You people are air in an empty building.

There are many people who have passed through NoR's halls that I miss, but none of them are currently wearing a Nordland AA. Sad to see a once great, if controversial alliance fall down to the point it's at now. 

My salute to Leviathan's ghost, and the NoR that I fought alongside in the Third Great War. You people are air in an empty building.

I think you will find most of us were here from the start. True, some old inactives have drifted away like a fart in the breeze though. Such is CN today.