The Phoenix Federation, may you live forever Pacifica.

mhawk

You preempted them. That's a very square shot right at them ....... Or did you mean to preempt someone else and accidentally hit TPF?

Naw. Pre-empting them was firing twice when we saw they were next to MI6.

Why can't you guys just have as much fun as MI6 is havin out of this war? Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't you guys just have as much fun as MI6 is havin out of this war?

Probably because most of us have been around to know that curbstomps aren't really enjoyable to either side, where there's plenty of other alliances Pacifica could hit that would actually ignite a real war.

Naw. Pre-empting them was firing twice when we saw they were next to MI6.Why can't you guys just have as much fun as MI6 is havin out of this war?

I would conclude that after the first couple of posts where TPF members seemed upset about them being rolled by NPO after they spent so much time fighting side by side that there isn't much fun for TPF in this, but maybe after a few more posts they'll come around?

I'm having fun AND calling you guys out. It's always fun to pull back the curtain and reveal just how terrible someone really is.

Behold the great and powerful NP-Oz. 

Oh. It'll be fun. TPF or not my last days will be spent destroying the wretch that NPO has become.

I don't regret fighting for the old NPO though. I gladly shed casualties, almost every single casualty of mine was as a loyal friend, beyond any treaty could keep me. It is sad that there isn't a single loyal one left.

o/ NPO
May you live forever

*Letter to Ditchopia*

Please nuke me first tomorrow before you run out of nukes.. cemetery is almost full. My soldiers have been ordered to line up on the parade grounds as sacrifice to almighty admin and for your destroying pleasure.

Regards,
Maelstrom.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

*Letter to Ditchopia*

Please nuke me first tomorrow before you run out of nukes.. cemetery is almost full. My soldiers have been ordered to line up on the parade grounds as sacrifice to almighty admin and for your destroying pleasure.

Regards,
Maelstrom.

The very fact that TPF is burning by people like you...

that's what they are upset about...

:facepalm:

*Letter to Ditchopia*

Regards,
Maelstrom.

You said a few pages ago you were done here... yet you continued to make an ass out of yourself.  :facepalm:

Do you even read what you post?

Thankfully the NPO is never called in in a hostage situation.

NPO: "Job done guys! Both dead"

Police Command: "Err, what? Both...you killed the hostage?"

NPO: "No. We just shot the bad guy"

Police Command: "You said two are dead...who else was killed?"

NPO: "Oh, yeah we shot the hostage because they were standing next to the bad guy..."

Police Command: "..."

NPO: "We didn't go out of our way to shoot them, they were just in the way..."

Police Command: "So, it was one shot and it ricocheted and hit the hostage? Or did the hostage attacked you?"

NPO: "Nah, they didn't do anything, we went up and put a bullet in the back of their head"

Police Command: "FFS..."

NPO: "I can haz commendation nao?"

That war where we tried to keep you out, but ended up fighting something like 100 days against C&G, GOONS, MK, and Umbrella while your top 50 or so nations were in PM for 90 percent of the war.

they call it "The Banks", and I'm sure that vortex guy was one of them.

Looks like The Banks are in full effect again this round. I shouldn't be surprised, but none of the NPO cowards are my opponents again this round. If I look over other high tech TPF nations, I imagine I will see it is the same. Maybe next round some of NPO folks will grow a pair, but my magic 8 ball says that is not likely. Oh well, I am sure their allies don't mind doing the heavy lifting as that is a given when you sign on with NPO. I have enough money to fight until I am at 0tech, but It is hard for me to get excited about fighting VE and GLOF meatshields. Maybe that is the point.