The Phoenix Federation, may you live forever Pacifica.

mhawk

Get in range so I can DOW on you please.

Part of my problem is my infra has never gotten much past where it is now due to efficiency's sake. Casualties mean nothing in your argument. I'd still love a fight. So run your mouth all you like but anyone in Pacifica knows you know nothing of what you're talking about.

I was in your range when the war started. I didn't get staggered for almost 24 hours. While in your range. There are nations in your range attacking your alliance right now. You run your mouth a whole lot but you still don't have wars. You want to know why my nation hasn't been 400k ns? Because I've lost 20,000 tech and 40,000 infra defending NPO over the years. Don't give me any story about not having much infra.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in your range when the war started. I didn't get staggered for almost 24 hours. While in your range. There are nations in your range attacking your alliance right now. You run your mouth a whole lot but you still don't have wars. You want to know why my nation hasn't been 400k ns? Because I've lost 20,000 tech and 40,000 infra defending NPO over the years. Don't give me any story about not having much infra.

Maelstrom is a joke, he spends more time every war posting about wanting targets than fighting or even looking for targets.
We all remember that NPO's top tier didn't even fight for the last like 4 weeks of Equilibrium. Edited by Schattenmann

Maelstrom is a joke, she spends more time every war posting about wanting targets than fighting or even looking for targets.
We all remember that NPO's top tier didn't even fight for the last like 4 weeks of Equilibrium.

Apparently some nations can't find the declare war button. That is very true. I've burned a lot during wars while NPO's top tier played banker.

Yall's mockery is pointless. Last war I put almost every single target on the smallest 8 days nations gains and I'd be happy to do it again if I could get some. (I think my peers just beat me to the slots.. fast bastards.) Hey, if you have people in my range. Just have them declare on me. Since I'm such a push over.. can't hurt so bad eh?

tl;dr I am going to claim to want war but then not actually attack anyone.

War system won't fricken let me :P Hell, last war my six man squad did more damage than most alliances, with me being cause of a good chunk of it, we tracked it.

But yall free to caterwall all yall like til ya put your face in front of my warheads and I fry their expressions off. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Yall's mockery is pointless. Last war I put almost every single target on the smallest 8 days nations gains and I'd be happy to do it again if I could get some. (I think my peers just beat me to the slots.. fast bastards.) Hey, if you have people in my range. Just have them declare on me. Since I'm such a push over.. can't hurt so bad eh?

War system won't fricken let me :P Hell, last war my six man squad did more damage than most alliances in the game, with me being cause of a good chunk of it, we tracked it.

But yall free to caterwall all yall like til ya put your face in front of my warheads and I fry their expressions off.

Once again, there are nations in your range that have open slots, You keep posting day after day about wanting to war, but can't seem to find the way to do it. 

War system won't fricken let me :P Hell, last war my six man squad did more damage than most alliances in the game, with me being cause of a good chunk of it, we tracked it.

But yall free to caterwall all yall like til ya put your face in front of my warheads and I fry their expressions off.

Do you think people believe your bullshit? There was plenty of targets, all the people you were fighting on the smallest 8 day thing were being wrecked more so by your compatriots than you.

Be on the losing side of a war that is this lopsided.. even karma wasn't 2:1 and this is much worse than that (edit: that ratio is off with STA entering but still). You need a reality check. Edited by Unknown Smurf

equilibrium-headshot-o.gif

We spent years fighting for our friends and we paid dearly, but we paid it gladly. Now we fight to defend ourselves from an unprovoked attack from those former friends. Relationships can dim, but we always have a choice in how we treat those that were once dear to us. A formal explanation for years of dedication might have been a good start, instead we were told our adversaries were bored.

Tell us more about how you been friends with Oculus for years...

equilibrium-headshot-o.gifTell us more about how you been friends with Oculus for years...

Easy, Oculus wouldn't be Oculus without NPO- and basically NPO signed off their history with another AA so that Umbrella could boast that they 'don't have any war slots' to fill

Eye roll

Easy, Oculus wouldn't be Oculus without NPO- and basically NPO signed off their history with another AA so that Umbrella could boast that they 'don't have any war slots' to fill

Eye roll

maybe try to have actual insight next time?

Do you think people believe your !@#$%^&*? There was plenty of targets, all the people you were fighting on the smallest 8 day thing were being wrecked more so by your compatriots than you.

Be on the losing side of a war that is this lopsided.. even karma wasn't 2:1 and this is much worse than that (edit: that ratio is off with STA entering but still). You need a reality check.

I wish the statistics we kept mirrored the reality you dream.

Pft, I loved Karma, sucked for the order in general, but I absolutely loved that war. War is energy, life, rise.. fall, explode... explode someone else, I don't care I just thrive on the chaos.

You should ask my friends about the time I died, dined on myself, and then died of food poisoning myself on my own remains. Good times.

I learned I'm not immortal, that I'm a terrible cook, and that food poisoning sucks all in the same 24 hours. That said, I'm no Ouroboros. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Eye roll

Hey look we're the big bad ebil NPO again! TPF didn't exactly have issues with us being ebil pre-Karma when we were allies. Clearly TPF isn't at all responsible for the fact that they chose to align themselves with an AA Oculus was clearly gunning for, and subsequently has ended up in the war alongside MI6. Sure Pacifica chose to align with AAs TPF had issues with as well, but that's why we're no longer allies.

Both TPF and Pacifica have had divergent FA paths for a very long time now, but only Pacifica's at fault for the situation we find ourselves in now? TPF hasn't really been on the same page with us in terms of FA really for almost 2-3 years now going back to when we signed treaties with NG and NSO, but clearly we're still the only ones culpable for being in this situation now... Come on I know you're smarter than that...

We've been ebil for a lot of our existence and it's created dynamics in CN that actually made it a viable game for a lot of people, So as Branimir's already said multiple times bring on the controversy maybe that will shake CN out of the comatose state it has found itself in for a rather long time now.

Edited by Monty of the Herm

Hey look we're the big bad ebil NPO again! TPF didn't exactly have issues with us being ebil pre-Karma when we were allies. Clearly TPF isn't at all responsible for the fact that they chose to align themselves with an AA Oculus was clearly gunning for, and subsequently has ended up in the war alongside MI6. Sure Pacifica chose to align with AAs TPF had issues with as well, but that's why we're no longer allies.

Both TPF and Pacifica have had divergent FA paths for a very long time now, but only Pacifica's at fault for the situation we find ourselves in now? TPF hasn't really been on the same page with us in terms of FA really for almost 2-3 years now going back to when we signed treaties with NG and NSO, but clearly we're still the only ones culpable for being in this situation now... Come on I know you're smarter than that...

We've been ebil for a lot of our existence and it's created dynamics in CN that actually made it a viable game for a lot of people, So as Branimir's already said multiple times bring on the controversy maybe that will shake CN out of the comatose state it has found itself in for a rather long time now.

By preemption them and bringing massive amounts of NS you don't shake CN out of any comatose, you induce it.

By preemption them and bringing massive amounts of NS you don't shake CN out of any comatose, you induce it.

Well, no. If all the people crying foul had the testicular fortitude to do anything about it, they'd have quite a sizable coalition to call upon.

Well, no. If all the people crying foul had the testicular fortitude to do anything about it, they'd have quite a sizable coalition to call upon.

If I took all those people and all the alliances and added it all together it'd be smaller than NPO+Umb.

Oculus is ~72% of the active NS in CN.

Says the guy who formed the Occulus PoW AA as a means to get himself off NPO's target list after apparently showing fortitude a month or so back.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Says the guy who formed the Occulus PoW AA as a means to get himself off NPO's target list after apparently showing fortitude a month or so back.

You keep saying that, but I don't think you have proof; hell, if hartfw gave you the full logs of our conversation, you wouldn't have any proof.

If I took all those people and all the alliances and added it all together it'd be smaller than NPO+Umb.

Oculus is ~72% of the active NS in CN.

How are you defining "active NS"?

You keep saying that, but I don't think you have proof; hell, if hartfw gave you the full logs of our conversation, you wouldn't have any proof.

Oh rey

You yourself yesterday stated that a deal had been reached, that you wouldn't be attacked and in return you would be allowed to form the Occulus Pow AA because it was deemed amusing to have you in charge of an AA with MI6 nations who have surrendered.

Now if you were exaggerating or flat out lying then I can surely understand however...that still does not explain how you of all people got off from an NPO target list and now suddenly have formed the POW AA.

So go on, indulge me, tell me a good story.

That doesn't change the fact that, NPO will not declare on ODN or GATO. 

Well I think the point is this time last year TPF also had a treaty with NPO. So the point they are trying to make is that if ODN/GATO sign treaty NPO doesn't like post war, who is to say this doesn't happen to them.

That's their point anyway, I know for a fact that there was more to the TPF cancellation than Mi6, signing Mi6 was the catalyst of the cancellation, but it was either that or some other thing since relations had soured to the point where a cancellation was essentially imminent.

I still don't agree with preempting TPF, but saying all of NPO's non-occulus allies are in the crosshairs is baseless propaganda.

Get in range so I can DOW on you please.

Part of my problem is my infra has never gotten much past where it is now due to efficiency's sake. Casualties mean nothing in your argument. I'd still love a fight. So run your mouth all you like but anyone in Pacifica knows you know nothing of what you're talking about.

#TPFHonorForSale, #TPFPhoenixBurnsOnItsOwnHonor, #TPFHonorCoversBadDecisions

The hashtags have to stop.

Listen cat, there were multiple targets in your range, you didn't declare a single war. Almost 24 hours ago you were DoW'd by an alliance with multiple targets in your range, you don't have a single war. You are in NPO, an alliance thats no stranger to war, you're almost 3000 days old, have been in the alliance your entire existence and have 4 million something casualties. I have more casualties fighting for NPO than you do. DoW someone at some point or just shut up.

I fixed the problem for him. I just hope he will shut up for once. (Not likely) 

You know he's going to talk crap more now that he knows people will hit him for it, this is a terrible thing to happen.

I figured he would wait the 7 days after the big tech nations hand me my smallest nations gain award. Gotta boast about his military powers from launching 14 CM's and a few bombers. 

Edited by ditchboy00

I figured he would wait the 7 days after the big tech nations hand me my smallest nations gain award. Gotta boast about his military powers from launching 14 CM's and a few bombers. 

You wouldn't believe the temptation to remove you from the target lists at the minute :psyduck: