The Phoenix Federation, may you live forever Pacifica.

mhawk

Boo hoo.  Roll over, take the beating that you're well-deserved like a man.  If you have any balls left in you, then you will rebuild, and come back stronger, and exact your vengeance.  Or cry victim some more, disband and disappear into the dark like a waste of Bob's space that you have always been.  Nobody cares.

You're so tough with all of those treaties...

Wimp.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're so tough with all of those treaties...

Wimp.

Literally coming from the dude that's bragging about hitting nations that don't have nuclear weapons to reciprocate with.

Literally coming from the dude that's bragging about hitting nations that don't have nuclear weapons to reciprocate with.

It's quite entertaining... Poor NPO lower tier.

We need more buckets to collect their tears Edited by Lord Hitchcock

lol .... not the point ... two threads of the same retoric ... geeeesh .. lets give it a rest at this point ... didnt the someone cry about the big bad wolf in some fable story and well ....

Or, theory here, you just explicitly attacked a former ally for no other reason than Boredom, and most of the community that isn't in Oculus grasps that if TPF is so easily cast aside by NPO, GATO and ODN could easily find themselves in the same position in 6 months.

Or, theory here, you just explicitly attacked a former ally for no other reason than Boredom, and most of the community that isn't in Oculus grasps that if TPF is so easily cast aside by NPO, GATO and ODN could easily find themselves in the same position in 6 months.

Unlike TPF, GATO and ODN has a treaty with NPO. So, very unlikely. 

lol .... not the point ... two threads of the same retoric ... geeeesh .. lets give it a rest at this point ... didnt the someone cry about the big bad wolf in some fable story and well ....

The difference here is that the wolf is gnawing on the boy's leg in broad daylight and trying to pass it off as nothing.

If it's a last good fight you want, then we'll give you one that will let you be remembered as heroes.

For heroes always need those of us who live forever to immortalise their tale.

You might not have had what you deserved from us in the halls of public oratory, but you will have it in the battlefield.

Best of luck TPF.

Someone ought to print this out, run it around the inside rim of a truck stop toilet, and cram it down your throat.  That's what I think about your sociopathic newspeak.

If it's a last good fight you want, then we'll give you one that will let you be remembered as heroes.

You might not have had what you deserved from us in the halls of public oratory, but you will have it in the battlefield.

Best of luck TPF.

Your words have left me flabbergasted. If you are trying to embolden your enemies, it's working.  

Boo hoo.  Roll over, take the beating that you're well-deserved like a man.  If you have any balls left in you, then you will rebuild, and come back stronger, and exact your vengeance.  Or cry victim some more, disband and disappear into the dark like a waste of Bob's space that you have always been.  Nobody cares.

We aren't the ones who disbanded like scared little girls after a couple weeks of war. As for no one caring, you guys and your UJP stuff are the most butthurt alliance in the history of the planet and still gnash your teeth over it almost 10 years later, You obviously care very very much.  We've rebuilt more than your alliance ever will even if this planet survives 10 more years. You spent so many years being one round wonders and never having to fight for any length of time you don't know what hardship or rebuilding is truly like. 

We aren't the ones who disbanded like scared little girls after a couple weeks of war. As for no one caring, you guys and your UJP stuff are the most butthurt alliance in the history of the planet and still gnash your teeth over it almost 10 years later, You obviously care very very much.  We've rebuilt more than your alliance ever will even if this planet survives 10 more years. You spent so many years being one round wonders and never having to fight for any length of time you don't know what hardship or rebuilding is truly like.

Hahaha...... Their 'building' relied on war pigs- some 30k tech and once they were longer around... About 2 weeks later, armpit platoon grew to like 60 members in two weeks and started feeding umbrella tech.

They act all tough, but it's really just a depressing reality of no self esteem and a dash of insecurity Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Best of luck TPF.

I may not know much.

But I know that one day, you'll rue those words.

I am exceptionally proud to fight and die alongside my brothers in TPF.  

TPF_War_Flag.png

The world has changed and we have failed to evolve with it. Gone are the days of diplomacy and reason. Now we live in the ultimate expression of a state of nature. A time when unprovoked attacks are praised and old friendships forgotten. We are not innocent in how this world has progressed... Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.

We spent years fighting for our friends and we paid dearly, but we paid it gladly. Now we fight to defend ourselves from an unprovoked attack from those former friends. Relationships can dim, but we always have a choice in how we treat those that were once dear to us. A formal explanation for years of dedication might have been a good start, instead we were told our adversaries were bored.

We all stand on the twilight of this world, ruthless unprovoked aggression will only hasten the inevitable outcome. However we are not yet ready to go into that good night. Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight we'll ever know.

To the every lasting glory of The Phoenix Federation.  

You cut ties with us and allied our enemy.

You are free to choose your own course.. and in doing so.. your own consequences. Your group needs to step up and learn the value of personal responsibility for its actions. Sure, we had a great past together, but you remolded the present to counter-balance your past with us.

What exactly would you expect us to do? Set by while you lend MI6 your support? Did you envision this ending any other way? You who know us better than any other should have seen this coming. Are we supposed to be okay.. with you in the trenches.. opposed to us?

#TPFEmbraceYourFAChoices

Seriously, we have no obligations to you. You chose to break with us. We have other obligations now.

I had a great appreciation for the TPF of  8 years ago.. that stood by its TREATIES, and upheld its OBLIGATIONS.. just like we are now. You burnt for us, now you can burn for MI6.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Seriously, we have no obligations to you. You chose to break with us. We have other obligations now.

I had a great appreciation for the TPF of  8 years ago.. that stood by its TREATIES, and upheld its OBLIGATIONS.. just like we are now. You burnt for us, now you can burn for MI6.

My memory might be playing a trick on me but didn't NPO cancel the treaty with TPF?

Yes, that's right. I am sure of it now. Memory restored.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

My memory might be playing a trick on me but didn't NPO cancel the treaty with TPF?

NPO revisionist history? I dunno man, that doesn't sound like it'd be a thing.

You are correct... after they allied MI6. They chose their path then. That was when they broke with us, not the treaty cancellation which is not what I was referring to literally.

NPO revisionist history? I dunno man, that doesn't sound like it'd be a thing.

Nope, just Charles wasn't clear by my definition of "broke with us".

You are correct... after they allied MI6. They chose their path then. That was when they broke with us, not the treaty cancellation which is not what I was referring to literally.

Nope, just Charles wasn't clear by my definition of "broke with us".

Forgive me Mael but if we are going to follow your definition NPO were the ones who broke with TPF. I refer of course to NPO signing with Umbrella who were in outright hostilities with TPF.

Let's see, NPO treaties NG, who we had bad blood with for years. NPO treatied NSO right after we'd broken ties with them and had terrible relations with them at the time After keeping the treaty almost two years, drops NSO claiming they are idiots and a-holes, tries to play it off like they did it for us. Apparently gets upset that we only fought 35 or so days and lost 3.5 million NS out of the 5 or so we had defending them in the war they plotted to start with the two alliances we didn't like at all and asked them not to treaty.  NPO then treaties Umbrella, who generally attack us in most every war for years, professes hatred of us constantly, was in-game spying on us at the time of signing and after it....but we betrayed them by signing with someone they didn't like? Wow...

I may not know much.

But I know that one day, you'll rue those words.

I am exceptionally proud to fight and die alongside my brothers in TPF.

Why would I rue them?

Given TPF's multi-year slide into inactivity they have been feeling for a while the need to shake things up a bit. The OP considers this to be their last chance for a good battle - and I agree, unless this trend is reversed, it probably is.

So given where we are it's the least I can do to provide a nice good battle that will help cement their legacy by their best characteristics before they fade away.

Forgive me Mael but if we are going to follow your definition NPO were the ones who broke with TPF. I refer of course to NPO signing with Umbrella who were in outright hostilities with TPF.

Both alliances broke with each other in many steps really. Mi6 was a big one, Umb was a big one - but it goes back further than that - there was the public NSO-TPF flaming war before that, and certain things within the Disorder war even further back - really it's because of the strength of the history that the treaty lasted in the face of a lot of accumulating splits.