The Phoenix Federation, may you live forever Pacifica.

mhawk

Or better yet everyone older than 2010 can delete and start from scratch.

And then we make convention about abolishment of VE and nuclearism. That way new nations do not have worry about getting nuclearist rogued.

I think we should work together

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then we make convention about abolishment of VE and nuclearism. That way new nations do not have worry about getting nuclearist rogued.

I think we should work together

I don't think think it should be forced. But certain alliances should take it upon themselves to hit the reset button. Perhaps they should be broken up like an old monopoly. You could probably get 10 or more decent alliances out of NPO.

Steps also need to be taken to revamp the treaty web. Edited by Lucius Optimus

The Phoenix Federation will always hold a special place in my heart as my first alliance, with me originating in TotalFarkistan! and spending many of my formative years with TPF. Although, in recent years we may not have seen eye to eye politically; I recognize and respect you guys as the staunch allies and determined fighters that you are. It pains me to see just how little respect you have been afforded in this whole affair.

Such a devoted friend and ally for so so many years deserves at the very least to be treated with dignity, respect, and honor. Yet, once again we find Pacifica casting aside any semblance of decency in exchange for the quick, easy, cheap move. Can any of us really say we're surprised? Unfortunately, I cannot.

Good luck and God speed, make it hurt. 

Edited by youwish959

If it's a last good fight you want, then we'll give you one that will let you be remembered as heroes.

For heroes always need those of us who live forever to immortalise their tale.

You might not have had what you deserved from us in the halls of public oratory, but you will have it in the battlefield.

Best of luck TPF.

-"Way of the future"
-Forum account created in 2014.
Son, what if I told you that the time for micros has come and gone a few times already, and that few alliances at this time really fit the requirements to not be classified as micros?

Isn't it interesting that the most dynamic politics and activities come from micro sized alliances? After all I rarely here members of micros complaining that the world is dying. Compare folks like Methrage or Jack Layton to the crusty old nations who whine about having no targets during curbstomps.

I can honestly say I have far more fun as leader of a dynamic 40 member alliance than being govt in a stagnant 200 member sanctioned AA. Edited by Immortan Junka

Isn't it interesting that the most dynamic politics and activities come from micro sized alliances? After all I rarely here members of micros complaining that the world is dying. Compare folks like Methrage or Jack Layton to the crusty old nations who whine about having no targets during curbstomps.

Excellent point.

I can honestly say I have far more fun as leader of a dynamic 40 member alliance than being govt in a stagnant 200 member sanctioned AA.

^This right here. 

The world doesn't have to be dead if we don't want it to be. Bring an end to one sided wars like this one. Refresh planet Bob and be rid of the bloated, entangling and tedious alliance system we have today.  

I will admit to being less than thrilled about this war. On a personal level, I made my peace with TPF back in 2009. And it made Slayer angry, which was a real plus for me.

Right now, though, TPF are at the nadir of their existence; that is, unless there's been another time when they had fewer friends and less influence in the world. If the attack had been packaged as a pre-empt, then sure, I guess. But instead it was packaged as more of a way of alleviating boredom. In a world where reasons are furnished daily, that just seems lazy.

This war will also ultimately drag in the STA, an alliance I've never been tied to (except as a one-time member) but which I nevertheless hold in very high regard. That makes me a sad caged former dictator.

Anyway, there are many people with longstanding grudges vis-a-vis TPF, and those people will line up for another pound of flesh. There is a time to reap and a time to sow, and we live in a time of reaping. In this case, more like buttreaping, though.

Also, hello mhawk. I hope you are well.

Hi mhawk.  It's been a long time, how have you been?  I've been really busy being dead...

*sigh* Okay look. We've both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.

For Bob.

You monster.

I mean REALLY Small alliances. If players are bored, individual nations should get off that AA and find a small alliance with goals to help out. Or they should start their own AA.

That's crazy talk.  :awesome:

You act as if its going to croak any minute.

It will only do what the nation rulers allow it to do.

TPF: If any alliance can take a pounding at very long odds and live to tell about it, it is TPF.  See you on the flip side.

TPF, an allience I met when I needed help as a micro, they helped, ultimatly we merged into them, the choice was easy because of their kindness. Now, as a part of TPF, I will have the honour of fighting till there is no man alive in my nation to fight, till there are no walls to rebuild and no stones left to throw.

In the words of my previous alliance.

War is an ptopn!

Not this !@#$ again. We get it, you have an injoke. Can you avoid ruining the topic with it?

There is nothing to joke about in times of war.

Can you avoid making this topic about the Pen by attempting to argue against its scribbling?

Boo hoo.  Roll over, take the beating that you're well-deserved like a man.  If you have any balls left in you, then you will rebuild, and come back stronger, and exact your vengeance.  Or cry victim some more, disband and disappear into the dark like a waste of Bob's space that you have always been.  Nobody cares.

If it's a last good fight you want, then we'll give you one that will let you be remembered as heroes.

For heroes always need those of us who live forever to immortalise their tale.

You might not have had what you deserved from us in the halls of public oratory, but you will have it in the battlefield.

Best of luck TPF.

You disgust me.

STOP IT AND STOP IT .... drama may get alot of sympathy but it makes one look to young for being very old

Yeah, take your beating like a good meatshield TPF, why would you be upset by NPO leading the attack against you? Certainly you complaining about it makes NPO look bad, have you no respect for Pacifica?

Yeah, take your beating like a good meatshield TPF, why would you be upset by NPO leading the attack against you? Certainly you complaining about it makes NPO look bad, have you no respect for Pacifica?

lol .... not the point ... two threads of the same retoric ... geeeesh .. lets give it a rest at this point ... didnt the someone cry about the big bad wolf in some fable story and well ....