The Phoenix Federation, may you live forever Pacifica.

mhawk

Let's just say I am unimpressed on both fronts. If there are individual members who are choosing not to attack us due to disagreements with the war, good on them, however, your implication that this is an actual widespread goal given the comments on here from NPO members saying the opposite is a weak line of argument at best. Since you already cast the die with the declaration of war, knock it off with the half measures and actually do some more fighting against us. I am sure almost all of my TPF cohorts would agree with that sentiment.

Just for the record ... members are having a issue  as most of us remember the days TPF has stood beside us and it is hard for this to be happening.  As for refusing to actually go to war with anyone i can assure you that is not the case.  Not going to war when called is considered a NO NO in NPO and anyone that refuses to fight for Pacific may not be around our AA if they do so. 

Edited by brucemania

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record ... members are having a issue  as most of us remember the days TPF has stood beside us and it is hard for this to be happening.  As for refusing to actually go to war with anyone i can assure you that is not the case.  Not going to war when called is considered a NO NO in NPO and anyone that refuses to fight for Pacific may not be around our AA if they do so. 

Perhaps it is time for a change in your leadership.  

TimLee caved into the pressure of the other TPF government members. They framed him for something he never did so he had no choice but to leave the alliance. I think it will be fair for all parties if TimLee becomes the viceroy of TPF.

Edited by ak47don

Nothing wrong with our leadership .. just the outsiders assuming or twisting things without fact

No really, I'd have no problem taking over...

TimLee caved into the pressure of the other TPF government members. They framed him for something he never did so he had no choice but the leave the alliance. I think it will be fair for all parties if TimLee becomes the viceroy of TPF.

The amount of stupid contained here is staggering.  And that is amazing for Planet Bob. The real problem is the illegal war started by Pacifica and the shady way its current leadership came in power.  Corruption, coercion by outside powers, misleading its membership are just the tips of the iceberg.   See if you want to play a game of making stupid stuff up, anybody can do it.  Now go take your clueless self back under whatever rock it came from.  It is time for the big boys to play.

The amount of stupid contained here is staggering.  And that is amazing for Planet Bob. The real problem is the illegal war started by Pacifica and the shady way its current leadership came in power.  Corruption, coercion by outside powers, misleading its membership are just the tips of the iceberg.   See if you want to play a game of making stupid stuff up, anybody can do it.  Now go take your clueless self back under whatever rock it came from.  It is time for the big boys to play.

They're just trolling you guys to get a rise out of you. Timlee isn't really that active, and I doubt very much he has any interest in being in alliance giv at all after this war, much less a viceroy of someone. Hell I doubt anyone is dumb enough to even push for viceroys in this day and age anyway.

TimLee caved into the pressure of the other TPF government members. They framed him for something he never did so he had no choice but to leave the alliance. I think it will be fair for all parties if TimLee becomes the viceroy of TPF.

That is not the case.  He was not framed.  He was asked to step aside due to inactivity.  He was very inactive (in fact, he was a day away from enacting a section of the charter which specified a Triumvir could be replaced due to inactivity when he logged in again).  The inactivity made decision-making nearly impossible.

Did he have misgivings after stepping down?  Certainly...but Timlee was also a teenage kid at the time and I can't really blame him.  Hence his meltdown on the OWF.  We made peace and he rejoined TPF.

Feel free to rewrite history if you choose...but what you are saying is untrue.

Perhaps it is time for a change in your leadership.  

I'd say the same back at TPF.  Timlee has the credientials and experience of over a dozen alliances behind him without the taint of TPF's past misdeeds

They're just trolling you guys to get a rise out of you. Timlee isn't really that active, and I doubt very much he has any interest in being in alliance giv at all after this war, much less a viceroy of someone. Hell I doubt anyone is dumb enough to even push for viceroys in this day and age anyway.

#umbrella.priv_20151019.log-808-[19:31:57] <NPKJI> T-Pain:
#umbrella.priv_20151019.log-811-[19:32:14] <NPKJI> are you looking forward to your tpf viceroyship?
#umbrella.priv_20151019.log:812:[19:32:46] <T-Pain*> NPKJI If you deliver it to me. I will be most pleased.

*T-pain is Timlee's flavor-of-the-month IRC nick

Edited by milkmanrox100

That is not the case.  He was not framed.  He was asked to step aside due to inactivity.  He was very inactive (in fact, he was a day away from enacting a section of the charter which specified a Triumvir could be replaced due to inactivity when he logged in again).  The inactivity made decision-making nearly impossible.

Did he have misgivings after stepping down?  Certainly...but Timlee was also a teenage kid at the time and I can't really blame him.  Hence his meltdown on the OWF.  We made peace and he rejoined TPF.

Feel free to rewrite history if you choose...but what you are saying is untrue.

There was a lot of truth in his OWF meltdown and TPF government tried their best to cover up the injustice done to TimLee.

Statement from TimLee:

"Hello many of you know me as the triumvirate of TPF.

Well Today they have thrown me out of power. They got all the votes except in our charter im the lifetime leader until I resign. I didn't realize this until now and I never officially resigned in the resignation thread so im going to make this public. Although all in accordance they have and are trying to coup TPF no one has the power to make me resign but me. To the Members of TPF do not let this grave injustive go un-noticed. Its in direct violation of the charter."

It's only fair if TimLee is made viceroy as a condition for peace.

Edited by ak47don

There was a lot of truth in his OWF meltdown and TPF government tried their best to cover up the injustice done to TimLee.

Statement from TimLee:

"Hello many of you know me as the triumvirate of TPF.

Well Today they have thrown me out of power. They got all the votes except in our charter im the lifetime leader until I resign. I didn't realize this until now and I never officially resigned in the resignation thread so im going to make this public. Although all in accordance they have and are trying to coup TPF no one has the power to make me resign but me. To the Members of TPF do not let this grave injustive go un-noticed. Its in direct violation of the charter."

It's only fair if TimLee is made viceroy as a condition for peace.

Peace? Ummm no peace in this one. Empty our war chests and leave the planet is the general plan.

I'd say the same back at TPF.  Timlee has the credientials and experience of over a dozen alliances behind him without the taint of TPF's past misdeeds

#umbrella.priv_20151019.log-808-[19:31:57] <NPKJI> T-Pain:
#umbrella.priv_20151019.log-811-[19:32:14] <NPKJI> are you looking forward to your tpf viceroyship?
#umbrella.priv_20151019.log:812:[19:32:46] <T-Pain*> NPKJI If you deliver it to me. I will be most pleased.

*T-pain is Timlee's flavor-of-the-month IRC nick

What is with the attempts to get TPF to bash TimLee?  That is what you are doing after all?  Do you know why it is not going to work?  Because, not only has Tim been a friend of the Federation since its creation has also return as member multiple times.  I mean, you do know that do you not?  Maybe something you should looked into before you began spewing your tear filled drivel.   It is nice to know that TPF still has this much power over you.  You are a testament to power and the legacy of the Phoenix.  You are also a testament to how pathetic propaganda on Planet Bob had become.   

Edited by The Big Bad

What is with the attempts to get TPF to bash TimLee?  That is what you are doing after all?  Do you know why it is not going to work?  Because, not only has Tim been a friend of the Federation since its creation has also return as member multiple times.  I mean, you do know that do you not?  Maybe something you should looked into before you began spewing your tear filled drivel.   It is nice to know that TPF still has this much power over you.  You are a testament to power and the legacy of the Phoenix.  You are also a testament to how pathetic propaganda on Planet Bob had become.   

I'm not bashing Timlee.  I'm one of many supporters of his TPF viceroyship as evidenced in this thread, and I've only said positive things about my friend and alliancemate of over 2 years.  Perhaps you're clouded by what you view as TPF's rosy history with the New Pacific Order and can't see the numerous injustices that TPF has committed over the years.  Maybe that's why you think everyone else also has a positive view on your alliance.  Unfortunately, things aren't always what you remember it to be:

TimLee of Republic of BaN (Wars | Aid)
Warn history (game & forums): Current Warn Level: 0
Alliance History: 2006-2010
GPA - Kicked out second day I started CN for attacking another nation.
CDS- Served as MoFA. Disbanded.
COLD- Merged into TPF.
TPF- Differences of Opinion and opposition to joining The Initiative
ODN- Democracy didn't work out.
MK- Horrific Internal Culture.
Gramlins- Ram Fiasco

Feb 2010 - Present
GATO- Congress, MoFA. Resigned as Omni was a complete idiot.
FIRE- Sat in FIRE for Omni's term to End. (~2 Months)
GATO- 2x Chief Justice, 4x as Assembly Chairman, 5x as Deputy Assembly Chairman
MI6- 001 (MOFA) - Resigned because I don't give a flying $%&@ about CN. Left MI6 to join Umbrella. (~3 Months)
How you found us: ak and npkji recruited me
JRV

TL;DR: clearly he didn't love TPF as much as you assumed he did, because he hasn't rejoined since 2007. 

Unless you're calling TimLee a liar in his Umbrella application thread, he was only in TPF once. 

Peace? Ummm no peace in this one. Empty our war chests and leave the planet is the general plan.

It's painfully obvious why you'd say something like that.  Only newcomers to TPF (Alliance Seniority:     9/10/2013 4:03:52 PM (772 Days)) would be so vehemently against Timlee regaining control of TPF.  Timlee was the best thing to happen to the phoenixes and the alliance has been in a downward spiral ever since he was forcibly removed.

Edited by milkmanrox100

TBB and I know Timlee much longer than 2 years, roughly 5x that long for myself.

Yes, and it's clear that you've never been an ally of Timlee.  In the TPF coup thread you mocked him for sticking to the charter and for trying to keep TPF on the right path.  It's all archived and plain to see.

The phoenix federation has strayed from its founding principles.  Timlee will turn TPF towards the righteous path.

I'm not bashing Timlee.  I'm one of many supporters of his TPF viceroyship as evidenced in this thread, and I've only said positive things about my friend and alliancemate of over 2 years.  Perhaps you're clouded by what you view as TPF's rosy history with the New Pacific Order and can't see the numerous injustices that TPF has committed over the years.  Maybe that's why you think everyone else also has a positive view on your alliance.  Unfortunately, things aren't always what you remember it to be:

TL;DR: clearly he didn't love TPF as much as you assumed he did, because he hasn't rejoined since 2007. 

Unless you're calling TimLee a liar in his Umbrella application thread, he was only in TPF once. 

It's painfully obvious why you'd say something like that.  Only newcomers to TPF (Alliance Seniority:     9/10/2013 4:03:52 PM (772 Days)) would be so vehemently against Timlee regaining control of TPF.  Timlee was the best thing to happen to the phoenixes and the alliance has been in a downward spiral ever since he was forcibly removed.

FYI 

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:23 PM
Nation Name: Republic of BaN
Nation Strength: 134,412.575
Team Color: Brown
Previous Nations ever: None
Previous Alliances ever: GPA, CDS, COLD, TPF, Gramlins, MK, ODN, DNF, ||||| GATO and FIRE (In the past 2 Years and 8 Months) (I may have left some off from earlier in my career, but thats the best I can recall. 
Recruiter: TimLee

So yes, he has been in TPF more than once.  He was accepted and stayed till 18 December 2012 - 09:12 PM when he resigned. 

AND a big HELL NO to Viceroy anything. 

AND a big HELL NO to Viceroy anything.

Are you sure? It's the only chance your alliance has of revitalizing and reforming itself into something not utterly garbage because we already know there isn't anyone currently in TPF capable of doing it.

Are you sure? It's the only chance your alliance has of revitalizing and reforming itself into something not utterly garbage because we already know there isn't anyone currently in TPF capable of doing it.

That means a lot coming from someone like you.