The Phoenix Federation, may you live forever Pacifica.

mhawk

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what did pretty much every AA in the game tell us we had to do during Karma? They told us we had to change, and as has been mentioned earlier pretty much every one of our allies didn't want to defend us from that wave of hatred at the time. It took strong coersion from the Karma coalition to force most of our allies to defend us at the time, and even with TPF at the time it took the threat of mhawk leaving TPF to get them to step into the fray,

So we've changed over time, it doesn't mean everyone has to like what we've become. We are the ebil NPO after all. I have always highly respected TPF, and I always will, I don't like the fact that we're facing each other now on the battlefield, and I think we could've definitely handled the CB a lot better than we did, but it doesn't change the fact that we're fighting it out now regardless.

How does any of that have any relevance to what I posted?  :psyduck:

You're doing some great damage control, keep it up.

It does at least make for a mildly entertaining read. About as fact-filled as a Mills&Boon novel, but it is what it is. 

Looks like The Banks are in full effect again this round. I shouldn't be surprised, but none of the NPO cowards are my opponents again this round. If I look over other high tech TPF nations, I imagine I will see it is the same. Maybe next round some of NPO folks will grow a pair, but my magic 8 ball says that is not likely. Oh well, I am sure their allies don't mind doing the heavy lifting as that is a given when you sign on with NPO. I have enough money to fight until I am at 0tech, but It is hard for me to get excited about fighting VE and GLOF meatshields. Maybe that is the point.

So...are you mad at us for attacking you or mad at us for not attacking you.  One or the other man.

So...are you mad at us for attacking you or mad at us for not attacking you.  One or the other man.

Let's just say I am unimpressed on both fronts. If there are individual members who are choosing not to attack us due to disagreements with the war, good on them, however, your implication that this is an actual widespread goal given the comments on here from NPO members saying the opposite is a weak line of argument at best. Since you already cast the die with the declaration of war, knock it off with the half measures and actually do some more fighting against us. I am sure almost all of my TPF cohorts would agree with that sentiment.

TPF in its current state is an illegitimate alliance.  Current Umbrella member TimLee is the rightful gov member of TPF, as he was leader of COLD before it merged with totalfark to become TPF.  TimLee was forced out of TPF by known sleazeball Slayer99 who then proceeded to join WUT and then betray UJP in the space of a few weeks. 

The current TPF without TimLee is not the alliance that it once was, and any attempts at referencing "honor" and "defense of pacifica" as if TPF actually were thinking about doing good for NPO in the past is laughable. 

Umbrella will not stop waging war until TimLee is installed as viceroy of TPF so that he can lead the phoenixes to the path of righteousness.

My respect for our years old bond between each other is drying out with the constant crying about it, and frankly I love the moralistic high horse you're all riding. You were right there along with us being violent thugs against the rest of the planet.

Hey remember that time we 'slaughtered' GPA together? Fun times!

Please stop your tantrums and just give us your best fight, not your best whine.

Let's just say I am unimpressed on both fronts. If there are individual members who are choosing not to attack us due to disagreements with the war, good on them, however, your implication that this is an actual widespread goal given the comments on here from NPO members saying the opposite is a weak line of argument at best. Since you already cast the die with the declaration of war, knock it off with the half measures and actually do some more fighting against us. I am sure almost all of my TPF cohorts would agree with that sentiment.

He didn't state anything he asked you a question and again you went for the vague doublespeak of your original response he quoted by saying it's good if some of our comrades choose not to fight you in this post while calling the exact same people cowards for letting other Oculus members fight you instead of us directly. So I'll quote him verbatim for you because you still haven't answered his question:

TPF in its current state is an illegitimate alliance.  Current Umbrella member TimLee is the rightful gov member of TPF, as he was leader of COLD before it merged with totalfark to become TPF.  TimLee was forced out of TPF by known sleazeball Slayer99 who then proceeded to join WUT and then betray UJP in the space of a few weeks. 

The current TPF without TimLee is not the alliance that it once was, and any attempts at referencing "honor" and "defense of pacifica" as if TPF actually were thinking about doing good for NPO in the past is laughable. 

Umbrella will not stop waging war until TimLee is installed as viceroy of TPF so that he can lead the phoenixes to the path of righteousness.

Um, you do realize that Tim has come and gone as he pleased from the alliance for a number of years and we get along well with him when  he stops by?  Hard to tell if you're actually serious in saying any of this.

TimLee was forced out of TPF.  Then he was framed for "leaking alliance secrets" which basically amounted to a summary of TPF joining WUT.  If by "a number of years" you mean the few months it took to evict him from the alliance he founded, then yeah, he has "come and gone," but certainly not as he pleased. 

TimLee was forced out of TPF.  Then he was framed for "leaking alliance secrets" which basically amounted to a summary of TPF joining WUT.  If by "a number of years" you mean the few months it took to evict him from the alliance he founded, then yeah, he has "come and gone," but certainly not as he pleased. 

I'm speaking of the last at least handful of years he's come and gone and visits our forum and chats with us.  You shouldn't speak of that which you don't obviously know much about.

I hate to bust your bubble, but TimLee was a member in good standing for awhile while I was Overlord nad he came and went and advised as he pleased. Very helpful and did not hold any grudge from the past events. You should probably update your data drives or kill your intelligence officer....

This entire thread is devoted to complaining about things that happened so long ago.

Yep, like this guy ;)

My respect for our years old bond between each other is drying out with the constant crying about it, and frankly I love the moralistic high horse you're all riding. You were right there along with us being violent thugs against the rest of the planet.

Hey remember that time we 'slaughtered' GPA together? Fun times!

Please stop your tantrums and just give us your best fight, not your best whine.

As a founder of COLD and TPF with TimLee I can say you have no idea what you are talking about.  Not in the slightest.  In fact what you are saying is one of stupidest things I have seen in many years on Planet Bob.  And that is saying something.  If you do not know what your talking about it is best to keep your yap shut.  Maybe you thought you could pull this nonsense because the Bad man was gone.  You, much like NPO have both made terrible mistakes in that regard.

This is from my blog

We did have one small problem with the Triumvirate and that was you needed 3 people on to make a decision and while Slayer was very active Geo and Tim were at the time not. We talked about asking Geo and Tim to step down into a new position just under the sole Evil Overlord that would give them the ability to stay in a high level of gov. without it affecting TPFs ability to move quickly when needed. We talked to Geo first and he completely agreed he did not have the time and the we talked to Tim. TimLee is a good guy, he however tends to overreact without thinking at times. We asked what he thought about our idea, he agreed then said he was quitting CN anyway because of time. Then he went on OWF and claimed we coup him and that we were planning on attacking half of Planet Bob. The second part was at least true. We talked about fighting pretty much everyone and how we would do it all the time. We talked with Tim and things got back on track and he has been a friend of the Federation ever since. 

And this was Tim's response 

Another good read and you went mild on me in a lot of aspects. TBB, 

Edited by The Big Bad

Sounds like a lot of !@#$%^&* to say you want to have your cake and eat it too.  I particularly enjoyed how you commended some of my fellow Pacifican's for refusing to fight out of their feelings for the Federation and in the very next sentence called them cowards for not doing so.  

Why don't I give you a little bit to actually figure out what argument you actually want to make and then we can get back to talking, ok champ? :)

We would love to, but alas all we get are your proxies.

But really, considering who TPF actually, you know, is/used to be, this is Gold, Jerry.  Gold!

edit: your not you're*

Edited by James Wilson