Oculus - MI6 War Stats!

Samus

Is this how I found out I got traded?

Welcome to MI6 bro! Hope you enjoy your stay. Sorry that things look a bit wrecked but you should know that the festivities have not ceased during this time. At night, the land and sky glows a lovely shade of green while you will be awed by frequent fireworks. For those who wish for colder climates, sorry but everything is on fire currently so that is something we cannot accommodate just yet but once nuclear winter sets in, I am sure everything will be frosty! Now sit back, relax, listen to some dubstep we have synced up to all the loud booms you here, and watch the show. 

90th for damage dealt, 33rd for damage received. Not my best war, and I need to put in more effort than that.

#26 for damage dealt, #44 for damage received. Not my best war either but not bad. :D Oh and more importantly #74 in casualties ranker!

Any chance you can make a separate tab that shows individual nation damage for just this war? (Or point me in the right direction if I am missing it.)

While I love seeing my 500k+ in damage done, I think its been tracking my stats since 08 lol. 

Thank you either way for these. 

#6 in damage dealt and #26 in received. Not too bad I guess, but it could have been better if I didn't have my typical SDI bad luck in which I was down to 5 nukes by day 2.

kerschbs, that individual nation info is there for this war on this link.

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warstats/MI6-Oculus

Real MVP as of 19th October is Shiite. 

#1 out of 716 nations in Damage Dealt

#114 out of 716 in Damage Received

#74 damage ratio of 4.18:1

Any chance you can make a separate tab that shows individual nation damage for just this war? (Or point me in the right direction if I am missing it.)

While I love seeing my 500k+ in damage done, I think its been tracking my stats since 08 lol. 

Thank you either way for these. 

It's right at the bottom sir

Real MVP as of 19th October is Shiite. 

#1 out of 716 nations in Damage Dealt
#[font='Helvetica Neue']114 out of 716 in Damage Received[/font]
#74 damage ratio of 4.18:1
It's right at the bottom sir

Yea I was typing my name in and then clicking into my nation history. I'm an idiot lol.

• 4 weeks later...