Late DoW (on purpose)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully support this. Alliances like Valhalla, OBR, TOP, Polar, GATO, DBDC etc should heed this example. It is just a matter of time before you're next and you are better off with friends enemies of your enemies than without.

That said, you will not be alone. Best of luck.

I support this as well...o/ Minc Once they finish with MI6 and TPF...who is next? you? :frantic:

So far the only NPO counters seem to be in the middle tier.

Will be an interesting conflict to watch, curious to see how a low-tier fueled by 9/600 tech deals performs. :popcorn:

Due to the nature of the declaration, it is possible that the New Pacific Order could quite easily have their fellow allies in Oculus help out in this fight if they so wish.

Due to the nature of the declaration, it is possible that the New Pacific Order could quite easily have their fellow allies in Oculus help out in this fight if they so wish.

That's true but if the largest AA in the world has to call in help to deal with a micro that's only going to stroke Hitchcock's immense ego :P

That's true but if the largest AA in the world has to call in help to deal with a micro that's only going to stroke Hitchcock's immense ego :P

Nothing wrong with doing that, it will allow the New Pacific Order to relive the glory days of FAN, GOONS and Vox Populi, no?

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

Well, people could always help out Monster Inc instead of making smart ass comments.

As it stands if it's just pacifica, we wouldn't need the help, which is a symptom of when NPO leaves their lower teir open and vulnerable

Well, people could always help out Monster Inc instead of making smart ass comments.

I do not think I have made any smart ass comments, but helping out Minc is very appealing to the rebel in me fo'sho! :awesome: :war: :nuke:

As it stands if it's just pacifica, we wouldn't need the help, which is a symptom of when NPO leaves their lower teir open and vulnerable

Well, that is good then.

Because obviously you are just going to get pats on the back and phony smiles if help is what you'll need.