Late DoW (on purpose)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are willing to spend 500k roughly to nuke a lower tier after yourself get sent there? In order to do damage that one aid deal will buy back, and plus some.

By all means use these precious aid slots to aid these lower tier nations. All 130 of them. Better to send aid than receive tech isn't it? 

;)

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Yeah, so if all nukes were sent toward Minc, not realistic but more of an example, Minc would need to restock 28,126 nukes.

Which he also said laid, not thrown, so the numbers are pretty much a guess, but.

Can all of these nukes be actually sent to Minc though?

What works for the upper tier works just as well for the lower tier.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

I sense it was likely in the context that the New Pacific Order historically is where the majority of gifted players come from and the most efficient alliance internally.

Nah, I think he meant that NPO gets what they want at this point in time. And yes I do agree that NPO is super efficient and has plenty of talent to boot. I also believe the OP acknowledges NPO's arrogance and means to help straighten them out.

Anyhow, welcome to the fray.

It's a simple war really- we have our declarations off- and as it stands (see for yourself) for every 1 nuke NPO sets off to us, we return 5 to them.

Of course we will have higher damage ratios than NPO- auctor pointed this out a long time ago because we are 'smaller' so less to damage on our end. but we've followed the same broken WW charts for quite sometime...

NPO can always call in back up- which as junka pointed out- yes, our heads would explode with that sort of ego.

It's simple really, NPO got caught with their pants down... war for a couple days and their lower tier is sitting in defcon 5 thinking they wouldn't get hit, hence why 14 of them are in anarchy now (from a 'dumb micro')

I'm sure after NPO explains their justification for having their "arm twisted" to sign off for hitting TPF they can then turn around and worry about why an 11-man AA out damaged them before they cried for help... which with this: Branimir, on 11 Oct 2015 - 3:42 PM, said: Well, people could always help out Monster Inc instead of making smart ass comments. (NPO getting frustrated) it was well worth the entry

cheers!

This is seriously the best laugh I have had all day!! Thank you so very much!  :awesome:

Boo_48040a_792547.jpg

After the second decree of Oculus, it became apparent that in the back of many people's minds, if you are not in Oculus, you run the risk of being a 3rd, 4th, or even 5th decree.

And Monsters Inc is very small and we would not have been on that radar, however, we live on the same planet and it is not a world we want to live in.

So we were left with two options; complain about it or do something about it.

In the grand scale our war efforts are practically irrelevant... the key word there being 'practically', we will do what we can.

M Inc declares on Oculus, specifically targeting the head AA, NPO. The late DOW was to prevent tech supplies from entering PM.

o/ war

Now i Know the reason. LH
I Leave Minc because you didnt tell me
long live o/Minc (KILLUMINATI) Edited by Asero

no worries, we are literally teaching your lower tier not to spy unless they have 70% odds... 90% is ideal.

what a waste... strongest AA in-game and a terrible lower tier surrounded by white picked fences... and we welcome them to the ghetto :D

as it stands, until NPO the almighty calls for backup... for every nuke you lay on us, we lay 5 on you.

terrible

Except for the fact I was experimenting with spies which I told you I was, but you wouldn't put that message up would you now? Try and twist whatever you want, you look cute. For such a poor lower tier it's a shame it took less than 24hours to anarchy you. Welcome to the meat grinder.

Except for the fact I was experimenting with spies which I told you I was, but you wouldn't put that message up would you now? Try and twist whatever you want, you look cute. For such a poor lower tier it's a shame it took less than 24hours to anarchy you. Welcome to the meat grinder.

I remember the first time I sent someone into anarchy too. 

Well actually I don't, it was a very long time ago but congrats anyway.

9d11f26dba54f32873befcc4a0c12fc7.jpg

How does it feel having your nose following Lord Hitchcock, troll?

They nuke neptune once, he nukes 3... They nuke jonesing once, he nukes 3... They nuke hombre once he nukes four... Meanwhile salty nukes three, doug nukes three and super tramp exchanges nukes...

Aka, your lower tier isn't equipped and it's why we will outdamage you

My own experience of attacking NPO (when I was in LSF and we declared in defence of SNX) is that this is the way it works for the first few weeks. We had a positive damage ratio so were by that measure "winning". After a few weeks when the nukes start to run out and more wonder heavy nations fall down into the lower ranges it starts to get harder. I think LSF ended that with the damage share being something like 53% NPO 47% LSF (someone can check the thread if they're bothered  to and get the exact number) so we "lost".

I doubt NPO even noticed and so it will be with you guys. Sure, you'll give a few noobs a hard time but that's about it.

My own experience of attacking NPO (when I was in LSF and we declared in defence of SNX) is that this is the way it works for the first few weeks. We had a positive damage ratio so were by that measure "winning". After a few weeks when the nukes start to run out and more wonder heavy nations fall down into the lower ranges it starts to get harder. I think LSF ended that with the damage share being something like 53% NPO 47% LSF (someone can check the thread if they're bothered  to and get the exact number) so we "lost".

I doubt NPO even noticed and so it will be with you guys. Sure, you'll give a few noobs a hard time but that's about it.

I'm curious how this will work out with this war though. During same war Polaris fought to a white peace as our middle tier depressed into our lower tier, and it was welcome backup for nations like myself who were already fighting in the lower tier from the get-go (enemy wondered nations were busy and I had the chance to hit enemy tech production more consistently).

LSF had the difficult part of the fight since alot of SNX nations who could have depressed into the lower tier were in peacemode for the whole war, so LSF didn't have the same kind of backup that we might expect Minc to have from MI6 should the war become a long one. Edited by Immortan Junka

This. And as stated in the OP, our contribution is small in the grand scheme. What we have learned in the past- and one difference between us and LSF is that we have a few more lower tier nukes. The way the war is going it's not the same situation you were in where wonder heavy nations traveled down as fast- our top tier guys plan on leveling down to the 10k areas- as they aren't planning on re-buying infra or making up lost tech unless it's for nuke purchases.

with that, we have an open array of tech farms from NPO who will endlessly slam their face into our wonder heavy nation's knees and repeat. Over a hundred of them and no nukes in sight. It's also why it was important for us to hit as early as possible, so that we would have more time in the lower tier without as many wonder heavy nations falling. our nuke trade offs, at least for the first couple of months will be in our favor and will cost NPO thousands of tech in the long run- it's our contribution against the current hegemony and the best we can do.

TL:DR The earlier a micro hits, the more damage opportunities they have

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Dont make me call my Elawyers for using Strips imagery again in a minc thread :P