I understand that retirement has its benefits in that you don't have to deal with the hubbub and the tedium of the game, but your alliance essentially said "sorry NG says we can't be pals, wow bummer :(" to MI6. Your faux outrage is impressive to no one. NSO chose its side long before the first shot was fired, do not attempt to play the moral high ground here. You're in the dirt with with rest of us and don't forget it. 

edit: also I'm looking forward to scrapping with TPF, best of luck. 

So we've got the great and almighty Viridian Entente reminding us that we're in the dirt too.  And even better yet, of all alliances you guys accusing us of taking the moral high ground.  The ghost of VE's past runs strong in you.  I could actually feel brain cells melting out of my ears as I read your post. 

You knew at the time we didn't care for NG, you signed them anyway. We told you how we felt about NSO at the time, you signed with them anyway and kept that treaty for 18 months or more. I seem to recall one of your diplos telling us you dropped NSO because they were "useless a-holes" and "awful allies" not out of any favor to us. You signed with Umbrella, who was actively spying our nations in game. Told us basically to get over it when we questioned that one.  Your diplo told us people in the body republic were mad at us for not joining in on your curb stomp in the doom war. All this when we hadn't heard from you or NATO for a few months, but as soon as we signed with MI6 there you both were on our forums giving us grief about it and with both those treaties going up in smoke within a week or two.

Here's the nice thing about us.  We ARE a**holes.  We pride ourselves on it.  We are who we are.  But much like you we've burned for our actions and also burned for our allies.  We don't like you and we know you don't like us.  But I can't wish for you guys to burn just because you signed a treaty.  It's a shitty reason in a world full of shitty reasons.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, as said, you are free to spin that however it best suits your agenda. It's not like I can stop you.

I know how it is to get rolled all too well. You gotta do what you gotta do. I am just glad something is happening and shaking. It is key to keep people invested.

So binding together a giant mass of friendship-bought pixel huggers and dog piling other alliances is what you call investing?

It's really just class-less and you seem to be patting yourself on the back for it

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

So binding together a giant mass of friendship-bought pixel huggers and dog piling other alliances is what you call investing?

It's really just class-less and you seem to be patting yourself on the back for it

You seem upset about it. So it worked on you.

So we've got the great and almighty Viridian Entente reminding us that we're in the dirt too.  And even better yet, of all alliances you guys accusing us of taking the moral high ground.  The ghost of VE's past runs strong in you.  I could actually feel brain cells melting out of my ears as I read your post. 

Here's the nice thing about us.  We ARE a**holes.  We pride ourselves on it.  We are who we are.  But much like you we've burned for our actions and also burned for our allies.  We don't like you and we know you don't like us.  But I can't wish for you guys to burn just because you signed a treaty.  It's a !@#$%* reason in a world full of !@#$%* reasons.

I believe he's speaking from his past experience as dmofa at mi6 which wasn't all that long ago. But if we're back to the arrogant VE shtick already, sure that's works too. Whatever floats your boat.

I believe he's speaking from his past experience as dmofa at mi6 which wasn't all that long ago. But if we're back to the arrogant VE shtick already, sure that's works too. Whatever floats your boat.

That was literally 6-9 months ago. I would know, I replaced him.

Back in my day, such an egregious pre-empt would have garnered at least 40 pages by now, not this measly 8 :(

We need some sort of shyamalan twist to kick this up a notch. Maybe Mi6 was in Occulus all along and this is really a plot to take down ODN.

In a plot twist, TPF engineered this entire thing.  It was all a clever ploy to get NPO to remember who you are a la' Lion King.  TPF burns for NPO as some sort of gambit to wake-up Pacifica and realize its true nature as the Hegemony it was always born to be.

Lol, Sabcat that's awesome. Haven't seen ya in a while old friend how's it going

Things are certainly treating me better than they're treating you at the moment mate :(

I'm in Kashmir these days which seems to be an alliance that gets into fights with freaks of one sort another which is ok because they have few friends.

Back in my day, such an egregious pre-empt would have garnered at least 40 pages by now, not this measly 8 :(

We need some sort of shyamalan twist to kick this up a notch. Maybe Mi6 was in Occulus all along and this is really a plot to take down ODN.

Something that mustache-twirlingly devious and evil would make Bob quite the interesting planet once more. I'm not sure we have that level of plotters around these days, but one can live in hope.

Things are certainly treating me better than they're treating you at the moment mate :(

I'm in Kashmir these days which seems to be an alliance that gets into fights with freaks of one sort another which is ok because they have few friends.

I'm glad your doing well oculas is doing us a favor and reducing our bills.

More of a man than Pacifica have proven to be by backstabbing the innocent Phoenix Federation. That sacrifice they did leaving the field last when Pacifica needed them most... and they got repaid with this? Hmm...

There is nothing wrong with rolling TPF, they are a waste of pixels and probably should have been put down years ago.