• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that retirement has its benefits in that you don't have to deal with the hubbub and the tedium of the game, but your alliance essentially said "sorry NG says we can't be pals, wow bummer :(" to MI6. Your faux outrage is impressive to no one. NSO chose its side long before the first shot was fired, do not attempt to play the moral high ground here. You're in the dirt with with rest of us and don't forget it. 

edit: also I'm looking forward to scrapping with TPF, best of luck. 

I will have you know that my outrage is very real. Occulus took its sweet time in helping to get me casualties dammit. 

Glad you could make an appearance Tyga, I wonder how you feel about TPF getting attacked though?

Caustic told us it was coming half a year ago. Everyone knew MI6 was going to be next. TPF made a choice to ally them and everyone knew this was going to happen. We've all been on the wrong side of a stomp plenty of times know what will happen next. 

As far as NPO hitting TPF. TPF cancelled on NPO because they thought they were not worth defending. NPO actions some what proved TPF right. 

I don't know why people are so surprised with NPO attacking TPF, you should know better. 

Sorry GPA, you guys are no longer the subject of the most disgusting act the evil empire has ever perpetuated. :(

Apologies accepted.

It's funny, because I remember when TPF gave us an ultimatum to drop NSO or TPF would cancel our treaty. We picked TPF then and canceled on NSO to show TPF how much they meant to us.

Fast forward and then TPF buddied up with a group we didn't like without any attempts at communicating with us. I'm sorry NSO, but you don't really have anything to fear.

You knew at the time we didn't care for NG, you signed them anyway. We told you how we felt about NSO at the time, you signed with them anyway and kept that treaty for 18 months or more. I seem to recall one of your diplos telling us you dropped NSO because they were "useless a-holes" and "awful allies" not out of any favor to us. You signed with Umbrella, who was actively spying our nations in game. Told us basically to get over it when we questioned that one.  Your diplo told us people in the body republic were mad at us for not joining in on your curb stomp in the doom war. All this when we hadn't heard from you or NATO for a few months, but as soon as we signed with MI6 there you both were on our forums giving us grief about it and with both those treaties going up in smoke within a week or two.

One of those two is more than likely than the other, since one of those two has happened several times already.

Only once if you're referring to TOP and IRON, they didn't actually pull the trigger in Disorder. At least we weren't allies for years before we fought each other.

You knew at the time we didn't care for NG, you signed them anyway. We told you how we felt about NSO at the time, you signed with them anyway and kept that treaty for 18 months or more. I seem to recall one of your diplos telling us you dropped NSO because they were "useless a-holes" and "awful allies" not out of any favor to us. You signed with Umbrella, who was actively spying our nations in game. Told us basically to get over it when we questioned that one.  Your diplo told us people in the body republic were mad at us for not joining in on your curb stomp in the doom war. All this when we hadn't heard from you or NATO for a few months, but as soon as we signed with MI6 there you both were on our forums giving us grief about it and with both those treaties going up in smoke within a week or two.

Hahahaha, this is golden.

I'll never forget getting to !@#$ all over Letum in the NSO Embassy on their boards in response to that cancellation. It's good to see that he's still being his intelligent self. Edited by Hereno

Letum, you actually just told all of your allies that they are fair game for no reason other than it being beneficial to stomp theirs. You better hope you calculated right, because you're playing political hardball and you are not the alliance to ever be trying that shit out again. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why they got you to do it, so you can be the next Order to get rolled for IRON and the rest of those chumps.

Everyone gets rolled at some point, this just happens to be yours. No need to be upset about it, we've all gone through it time and time again.

"Why would you care that I treat you like an unaligned micro that has no power or sway whatsoever? Why are you not okay with being completely disposable to us?"

You were intolerable when I knew you before and you continue to be now. Edited by Hereno

Yeah I would ignore every other AA and just permawar NPO FAN-style if I were TPF.  Spying, aid theft, whole 9 yards.  Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.

From the coal mines of Karma to the California sun
Yeah NPO shared the secrets of my soul
Through all kinds of weather, through everything we done
Yeah NPO baby kept me from the cold
One day a near Oculus, Lord, he let me slip away
He's lookin' for that win, and I hope he finds it
But I'd trade all of my tomorrows for one single yesterday

I've let my feelings be known about nations living in a vacuum before (see my sig with spindoctors quote for WTF's opinion of me). My innocent nation was born into fire and blood in 2013 through no fault of its own. It has lived and thrived through fire and blood during the years since. It will not weep over a canceled treaty.

Friendship and loyalty are things to be maintained, not canceled but still expected. NG and NPO owe each other, and we have long kept our treaty and communications. TPF and NPO have no treaty, and I can only assume have little to no communication. I hold irrelevant actions that happened under different administrations before my nation got more than 999 infra.

Gnashing of teeth over fire and blood shows the sloth of our enemies. NPO has been rolled and rebuilt. NG has been rolled and rebuilt. SNX has been rolled and rebuilt. All of these show more grit and cleverness than I am seeing from our enemies today.

Edited by Duderonomy

Can we just attack NPO and their multies instead, these are boring irrelevant alliances

you'd think with the way IRON posters have been acting for the last six months

that IRON gov doesn't really know what the membership wants

Gee, if I just wandered in here completely unaware of politics, I would have assumed that TPF still actually had a treaty with NPO from the way you are all reacting.  It's like you've never seen two alliances that used to be allied together, fight.

edit: spelling

Edited by James Wilson