• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite the quandary, I wonder if Oculus has any other targets in mind to use their significantly larger group of NS against?

I don't see why you needed to edit my words. I figured the "aggressive war" part was implied when speaking of a pre-emptive attack.

As I'm not connected with Oculus at all I cannot speak as to whether they have any other targets in mind.

This is likely the move that will be the beginning of the end for Oculus. Seriously, whoever the Einsteins were that though this up, are complete amateurs who have suddenly found themselves in a position of relevance. Cannot believe NPO gov actually allowed this. It is probably a really good thing I am not in gov. My advice to the rest of ODN, if I run for office, it would be in  your best interest not to vote for me.

Not like TPF burned to the ground for you many, many times, and asked for absolutely nothing in return.

You're right; they asked for a cross to hang themselves on every time.

This is likely the move that will be the beginning of the end for Oculus. Seriously, whoever the Einsteins were that though this up, are complete amateurs who have suddenly found themselves in a position of relevance. Cannot believe NPO gov actually allowed this. It is probably a really good thing I am not in gov. My advice to the rest of ODN, if I run for office, it would be in  your best interest not to vote for me.

Here's the kicker: they knew ODN would feel this way, and wanted to test that! Edited by Neo Uruk

lol pathetic ..

As much as I loathe TPF, this is just ... Pathetic .. 

And NG is a willing part of this .....  Awesomesauce guys .. I guess we should watch our backs too or we'll have your boots running up them ...

I understand that retirement has its benefits in that you don't have to deal with the hubbub and the tedium of the game, but your alliance essentially said "sorry NG says we can't be pals, wow bummer :(" to MI6. Your faux outrage is impressive to no one. NSO chose its side long before the first shot was fired, do not attempt to play the moral high ground here. You're in the dirt with with rest of us and don't forget it. 

edit: also I'm looking forward to scrapping with TPF, best of luck. 

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

As long as I have a dollar in my bank, some NPO nation will be getting attacked by me. I was the other TPF nation that resigned along with mhawk when it was even suggested we not defend NPO in Karma. 9 million casualties, every one of them gained fighting on behalf of Pacifica, and this happens. 

I understand that retirement has its benefits in that you don't have to deal with the hubbub and the tedium of the game, but your alliance essentially said "sorry NG says we can't be pals, wow bummer :(" to MI6. Your faux outrage is impressive to no one. NSO chose its side long before the first shot was fired, do not attempt to play the moral high ground here. You're in the dirt with with rest of us and don't forget it. 

Us holding off on moving forward with potential treaty discussions, or concluding and signing potential treaty discussions or whatever our current situation is, is no where near the level of NPO turning on TPF. NSO-MI6 have no forged history as NPO-TPF. NPO cut us in favour of TPF. And now they do this to TPF. No faux rage, just utter disdain and disbelief. And my stance has been made quite clear to NG as well. As you say, I'm retired. My words are my own. You can worry about whether or not NSO impresses you with our words when Joe speaks. 

We are in no dirt here. That doesn't even make sense. We're not in the war nor have we contributed to it.

I am not technically gov but my perspective is that we tried to stop this war but unfortunately didn't have (nearly) the capital. There was no reason for us to sign MI6 on the brink of a curbstomp against them just to be stomped alongside them. NSO has burned for its allies time and again (and them for us  :wub: ) and so I have no shame in saying that. We did what we could, it wasn't enough, and it was pointless for us to set ourselves on fire in protest.

Edited by rabonnobar