• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, because I remember when TPF gave us an ultimatum to drop NSO or TPF would cancel our treaty. We picked TPF then and canceled on NSO to show TPF how much they meant to us.

Fast forward and then TPF buddied up with a group we didn't like without any attempts at communicating with us. I'm sorry NSO, but you don't really have anything to fear.

It's funny, because I remember when TPF gave us an ultimatum to drop NSO or TPF would cancel our treaty. We picked TPF then and canceled on NSO to show TPF how much they meant to us.

Fast forward and then TPF buddied up with a group we didn't like without any attempts at communicating with us. I'm sorry NSO, but you don't really have anything to fear.

Hi. You might recall that TPF doesn't have the best relations with Umbrella. And NPO became Best Friends Forever with Umbrella or whatever, without much notifications.

Hi. You might recall that TPF doesn't have the best relations with Umbrella. And NPO became Best Friends Forever with Umbrella or whatever, without much notifications.

Yeah but Pacifica is allowed to have an independent FA, you're not.

I'm sorry NSO, but you don't really have anything to fear.

Honestly, I would take ANYTHING you guys say with a grain of salt... TPF burned for NPO, now other AAs are doing the same... I guess even Umb and IRON need to watch out now... GG NPO, what a great show of force... and integrity...

NPO... Karma should have been your death.

Edited by Keres

Logs or it didn't happen. Seems to be a popular argument for Oculus and you guys have over 100 mil NS so I thought I'd give it a try.

I'm sorry NSO, but you don't really have anything to fear.

That is, until Oculus decides they has something to fear. I'd keep watching my back just to be safe NSO. You never know with these guys.

lol pathetic ..

As much as I loathe TPF, this is just ... Pathetic .. 

And NG is a willing part of this .....  Awesomesauce guys .. I guess we should watch our backs too or we'll have your boots running up them ...

Think you owe me 100 tech. It can wait 'til post-war.

I think you didn't get the pacifican memo broadcasted for the last few months. The cancellation on TPF had nothing to do with the MI6 treaty remember?

See when this kind of drama is locked up in back rooms nobody knows who to believe when it becomes public later. Not that NPO particularly needs to care what myself or others think either way, but it's certainly sloppy PR.

Does it really matter? Why do people still get worked up over this? It's a game, and you have to play the cards you're dealt. CBs went out of style years ago, so here we are at the high point of the year yet again, blowing up stuff just for the heck of it.

War...war never changes.

See when this kind of drama is locked up in back rooms nobody knows who to believe when it becomes public later. Not that NPO particularly needs to care what myself or others think either way, but it's certainly sloppy PR.

Sloppy PR of them or us? I think if you dig up in the OWF or CN Wiki, you'll find records of their treaty with Umbrella.

Doesn't matter. You seem to type that prefers to shoot anyone that looks funny.

Does it really matter? Why do people still get worked up over this? It's a game, and you have to play the cards you're dealt. CBs went out of style years ago, so here we are at the high point of the year yet again, blowing up stuff just for the heck of it.

War...war never changes.

Good to hear that you're more than happy to stick knives in your allies' backs, after they've already taken a few bullets for you.

Edited by HHAYD

Good to hear that you're more than happy to stick knives in your allies' backs, after they've already taken a few bullets for you.

Everyone gets rolled at some point, this just happens to be yours. No need to be upset about it, we've all gone through it time and time again.

Sloppy PR of them or us? I think if you dig up in the OWF or CN Wiki, you'll find records of their treaty with Umbrella.

Doesn't matter. You seem to type that prefers to shoot anyone that looks funny.

Generally speaking I consider it the job of the aggressor to maintain a strong public relations effort, as a failure to do this causes repercussions later. I'm not a moralist, but when I see a lack of PR effort by an aggressor I see a form of weakness.

Though you are right, I do prefer to shoot anyone that looks funny :P

Yeah I would ignore every other AA and just permawar NPO FAN-style if I were TPF.  Spying, aid theft, whole 9 yards.  Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind.  I always figured NPO and us would avoid tangling with each other, but the NPO of Moo is of course long gone.