Oculus-MI6 war propaganda.

Avakael

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a word filter on the MI6 forums for a certain derogatory word referring to homosexuals, and also a massively overused meme.

You're an infidel and know nothing of the almighty teapot. Shut your mouth, heretic.

Avakael has a fair point.

What MI6 thinks of itself:
james-bond-007-daniel-craig-face.jpg

What the world thinks of MI6:
9m6eh.jpg

We assume it's more like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTW1TphMGnQ

Also, I really wish we never used teapot for the word filter. I'll go figure out something else.

We assume it's more like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTW1TphMGnQ

Also, I really wish we never used teapot for the word filter. I'll go figure out something else.

the new accommodating mi6

words will now filter to a gif of a rhinoceros.

Edited by IYIyTh

Hello MI6 

I have a question, Why not put as much effort in to this war/nation building as you do in trolling the forms, making some pretty cool sig's?

I would think that if MI6 put as much effort in to building your nations, as you do posting here, making Sig's and such you would be one hell of a fight, but as it stands now you're nothing more than a punching bag for the rest of us?

I would think that if MI6 put as much effort in to building your nations, as you do posting here, making Sig's and such you would be one hell of a fight, but as it stands now you're nothing more than a punching bag for the rest of us?

100 to 1 would do that even to DBDC, never mind Mi6.

Hello MI6 

I have a question, Why not put as much effort in to this war/nation building as you do in trolling the forms, making some pretty cool sig's?

If the signature was made in the last 9 months, it was made by me. The rest of your comment makes no sense.

Hello MI6 

Wait, when did DK declare war on MI6? Also, someone apparently does not look at the stats... Yes, MI6 is currently taking more damage than inflicting but that is to be expected from the upper tier advantage that Occulus held as well as the nation count advantage.

Wait, when did DK declare war on MI6? Also, someone apparently does not look at the stats... Yes, MI6 is currently taking more damage than inflicting but that is to be expected from the upper tier advantage that Occulus held as well as the nation count advantage.

I don't know what CN history/tactics book you've read, but the side with more nations rarely, if ever, tends to take less damage than the smaller side. At some point, we can only continue to take so much NS off of MI6, while they can continue to hit us at will. Eventually, yeah, they'll probably be putting out more damage than they take in, but the damage they receive is far more effective than what they put out.

If you also look at the stats, MI6 managed to get off a large amount of offensive wars. Nobody is using some upper tier advantage here, it was MI6 nations just picking fights with guys they can't handle. Edited by dane0

I don't know what CN history/tactics book you've read, but the side with more nations rarely, if ever, tends to take less damage than the smaller side. At some point, we can only continue to take so much NS off of MI6, while they can continue to hit us at will. Eventually, yeah, they'll probably be putting out more damage than they take in, but the damage they receive is far more effective than what they put out.

If you also look at the stats, MI6 managed to get off a large amount of offensive wars. Nobody is using some upper tier advantage here, it was MI6 nations just picking fights with guys they can't handle.

Two of the 3 guys who hit me in the first round had more tech than I did, this is true of basically everyone in MI6. The 3rd guy had less tech but was only warring me (since he was capable of that due to the number advantage y'all have). MI6 declared a ton of guys but we did a fair amount of damage overall. The reasons for us doing that is quite simple actually. One of them was to damage NG as much as possible. I have been involved in every global war that has existed in CN since GW1 (including GW1) and most of the time, the smaller side usually takes more damage once the nukes run out. 

Also, if y'all ain't using your clear upper tier advantage (which I highly doubt but can't get into CN to see), then you are far more inept and stupid than I ever thought was possible. I warred 3 nations from NG while fighting 3 from NPO and except for 2 wars, did more damage than I took. The first war where I took more damage, I never nuked him because I let someone else with more tech nuke instead. The second war did quite well towards the end, nuking me and hitting me right after to slightly edge me out in damage. That being said, he also did me a favor by having 4k less tech than the NPO nation that should have nuked me instead. 

If you also look at the stats, MI6 managed to get off a large amount of offensive wars. Nobody is using some upper tier advantage here, it was MI6 nations just picking fights with guys they can't handle.

Rarely has a CN war ever been so lopsided.

Heads up, MI6 would mop the floor with any of you.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a feeling your precious stats will turn around in short order.

Edited by IYIyTh