Libertarian Party Announcement

If we look at the damage ratios, I did way more damage to Kashmir than they were able to inflict on us, with much of the "infra damage done' to our side in wars far exceeding what I had to begin with and my infra level by the end being higher than the start With my infra levels and NS remaining steady despite showing infra losses on my nation. When I can loot enough cash to more than pay to replace all the damage, my nation really remains unaffected.

Karshmir can think keeping me in the 1k infra range after fighting attacking me there was good for them however long it lasted (Along with keeping Stripes and many of their allies there)

If Kashmir thinks keeping me and Stripes in the 1k infra range for several months after they got done cannibalizing Mi was an achievement for them, They can enjoy that achievement. I think we accomplished plenty. I tend to look at all the damage I did when thinking white peace and feel it was a victory.. Others look at what our stats were when we got attacked & say you had nothing to lose (Meaning we won from the start), yet the entire war they keep losing more & we lost nothing until the other side wanted to do white peace...

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, when you read Methrage's post it confirms absolutely that the only path forward was eternal war. This blight on the community should have been ground into the dust, ignored in this venue and thus left with no other alternative then to reply to himself or delete. The later would eventually have come to pass. Sadly we will continue to be plagued with this utter nonsense and complete fantasy author longer and everyone is worse for it. 

Sadly, when you read Methrage's post it confirms absolutely that the only path forward was eternal war. This blight on the community should have been ground into the dust, ignored in this venue and thus left with no other alternative then to reply to himself or delete. The later would eventually have come to pass. Sadly we will continue to be plagued with this utter nonsense and complete fantasy author longer and everyone is worse for it. 

If Kashmir would get over trying to spin the white peace into a victory and stop constantly talking about the last war, nobody would even be talking about it or care.

Get over yourselves, its over.

Funny that, same exact thing could be said of LN. And far more convincingly.

Course the only other people that believe for a second that LN escaped as anything other than sad sacks are those that were in the same boat. Sad sacks be sad sacking, keep being you. :)

(Glad you couldn't contest that your libertarianism is a sham.)

If Kashmir would get over trying to spin the white peace into a victory and stop constantly talking about the last war, nobody would even be talking about it or care.

Get over yourselves, its over.

The best part of me calling you a delirious, self-important fool completely detached from objective reality is...

Note to self, ignore all posts from Denkimon.

you won't even see this and so I don't have to put up with any of your utterly nonsensical bloviation!

You are just as diluted as meth is. You will fit in perfectly in his little anarchist bloc. Hope you enjoy an almost constant state of war.

I'm diluted because I want to protect my alliance? Ah, well you may be wrong but you may be right. War is the name of the game though. Edited by inquisitor severus

I'm diluted because I want to protect my alliance? Ah, well you may be wrong but you may be right. War is the name of the game though.

You're deluded -- or maybe he did mean diluted, I dunno -- because you think a man who can't protect his own alliance will be able to keep yours safe.

You're deluded -- or maybe he did mean diluted, I dunno -- because you think a man who can't protect his own alliance will be able to keep yours safe.

Never really negotiated for protection. Just his assistance on the battlefield, we're working together militarily. Sort of a joint protection thing.

But yeah now I'm confused. I don't know if I drink to much water and I'm diluted, or if I'm a nut case and therefore deluded. Edited by inquisitor severus

I'm diluted because I want to protect my alliance? Ah, well you may be wrong but you may be right. War is the name of the game though.

If you want to protect your alliance, choosing to do Meth was probably the wrong choice.

meth-slogan-not-even-once.jpg