Libertarian Party Announcement

A reminder that those who wish to debate Libertarian/Christian/Satanic ideologies in their real-world context may do so in the Boiler Room.  Please keep discussion here to Digiterran meanings.

Thank you, I don't know the religious views of any of these characters mentioned by Ameroca are, but Jesus was a clear Libertarian or Anarchist; depending on ones interpretation. "Ayn Rand" & anyone with ties to Satanic Organization are not individuals who have been significant in turning the Golden Rule into a Political Platform consistent with Christian beliefs or who are recognized by the Libertarian Party of CN as Libertarians at all.

Jesus encouraged Christians to buy swords even when it was made illegal by the Romans, since despite being a Pacifist; he embraced the right to bear arms and knew the only way for good to prevails against evil is for good people to be able to stand up them. Jesus was opposed to tyrannical governments & matches the Libertarian platform to including the right to bear arms; as a defense against a rogue government.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was edited in by another government member, but our platform is all LPC members are required to vote for LPC Candidates. Voting for alliances who Sanction LPC members could get an alliance boycotted and is frowned upon.

They can vote for anyone they want, as long as it's the established party. They have the sovereign right to follow the Chairman's orders or be "boycotted" (which is not a sanction!!!). All hail the Glorious People's Libertarian Democratic Republic, shinning the light of revolutionary imperialist national capitalism through the darkness of whomever the chairman doesn't particularly like at that moment through force of arms.

So, how does COBRA expect Methrage to help them grow, considering Methrage has been at war with regularity for four months and counting?

Quite easily I'm surprised you haven't worked it out yet ;) Growing backwards is all the rage now a days these young kids and their new crazes :v:

And you expect Methrage, who just spent 4 months at war because he refused to admit defeat, to keep you away from wars?

We never lost, we could of kept fighting for many months more. You might not be aware, but there is a maximum cap in how much damage an alliance can take. That was achieved before Kashmir got involved, since they spent the first half of the war focused on pounding away at Monsters Inc.

From the start both sides employed a similar strategy, they focused mainly on Monsters Inc to try causing us to surrender and we focused mostly on SRA to bring an end. SRA was not winning the war and Kashmir attacked me at a point where any damage they did could be rebuilt cheaper than the cost of them doing the damage. So there never was a reason to admit defeat when we were never losing.

Edited by Methrage

I feel like having nothing left to lose qualifies as having "lost," personally

Your NS is way below mine, as well as everyone else I was fighting in the previous 3-4 rounds.

17 Votes (Senate Votes Allowed)
Technology: 392.34
Infrastructure: 2,432.10

Huge network of supporters, most wonders and improvements; I have a lot more than you've ever had.
Edited by Methrage

Your NS is way below mine, as well as everyone else I was fighting in the previous 3-4 rounds.

And I'm not claiming to have won a war, now am I? As for those you were fighting, I'm sure they had the exact same set of wonders as you.

17 Votes (Senate Votes Allowed)
Technology: 392.34
Infrastructure: 2,432.10

Huge network of supporters, most wonders and improvements; I have a lot more than you've ever had.

If you had a huge network of supporters, you'd have more than 17 senate votes. I'm not sure I can laugh hard enough at your last snipe; you're always going to look like a pissant if you try to compare what I "ever had" with what you have now.

Welcome to the family Cobra. The LPC is a tight nit elite group of warriors, some of planet bobs best. Super loyal nations, and just generally cool people. I look forward to working with you in the future my blade for your prosperity whatever you view that to be. o/ LPC o/ Senator Methrage

On a side note I was suprised to see religion discussed here. I think Ameroca's posting of the matthew verse was an excellent choice, and something we could all consider. In RL I am a christian but don't have the audacity to say who is or isnt one. Only God searches hearts and minds, and I wont pretend to act like I know how others think or feel deep inside.

You guys are being too tough on Methrage. LN escaped the war with a single nuke, a handful of members, and all of (an estimated) 20k NS. Of course they were victorious!

That was edited in by another government member, but our platform is all LPC members are required to vote for LPC Candidates. Voting for alliances who Sanction LPC members could get an alliance boycotted and is frowned upon.

Thank you for helping prove my point. You espouse supposed liberties you and those foolish enough to follow your lead enjoy but you seek to restrict their actions, by your very admission. Methrage, that's not liberty.  :facepalm:

And you expect Methrage, who just spent 4 months at war because he refused to admit defeat, to keep you away from wars?

Are we really going to argue that point again? I see the dream war as a tie, a very long dragged out tie. The dream war is over. Let's talk about the Goon war and COBRAs bright future. :)

Are we really going to argue that point again? I see the dream war as a tie, a very long dragged out tie. The dream war is over. Let's talk about the Goon war and COBRAs bright future. :)

A very long, dragged out tie that Methrage lost by every metric except the one it was impossible to lose.

You have no future attached to this bloviating mook.

Welcome to the family Cobra. The LPC is a tight nit elite group of warriors, some of planet bobs best. Super loyal nations, and just generally cool people. I look forward to working with you in the future my blade for your prosperity whatever you view that to be. o/ LPC o/ Senator Methrage

On a side note I was suprised to see religion discussed here. I think Ameroca's posting of the matthew verse was an excellent choice, and something we could all consider. In RL I am a christian but don't have the audacity to say who is or isnt one. Only God searches hearts and minds, and I wont pretend to act like I know how others think or feel deep inside.

Many thanks Kindle.

You are just as diluted as meth is. You will fit in perfectly in his little anarchist bloc. Hope you enjoy an almost constant state of war.