Libertarian Party Announcement

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COBRA will receive monetary aid from LPC allies, as well as be integrated into our joint LPC forum. There they will have access to guides on how to best maximize their growth with any rebuild aid after the war as well.

So, no gameplan, just you using other people's money to get your agenda -- senate votes, in this case -- furthered.

Par for the course, then.

I'm confused - are you talking to a mirror or Rey?

Rey always tries to squeeze that extra response with another absurd post, but ignoring him is best. Fark has been under heavy attack from GOONS for a while, what will NSO do?

You never know when to shut up and stop making more enemies, which is what gets you targeted & more enemies daily. If you want me to remain neutral about your fate, I expect you won't make another post giving me reason to care.

Since you've been on a christian bent recently:

Matthew 7:5

Since you've been on a christian bent recently:

Matthew 7:5

Self proclaimed Satanic High Priest wanting to quote the bible for material? Your organization built upon causing misery to others & other Satanic beliefs will unite both Christians & allies of those you've attacked against you.

I don't think rey was insulting you I think he was just sayings it's not the wisest of decisions to be passively threatening to a C&G member. Just my two cents on that front.

Also tends to be common courtesy to ask residents of a colour before inviting over a new alliance.

I don't think rey was insulting you I think he was just sayings it's not the wisest of decisions to be passively threatening to a C&G member. Just my two cents on that front.

Also tends to be common courtesy to ask residents of a colour before inviting over a new alliance.

If you want to sign up on our joint LPC forum, we can create an embassy forum for even non-member Brown alliances; where we can keep closer communication & you can be better informed. Senate issues, trade circles, tech deals and more can be coordinated there.

http://limitlessnexus.com/lsd/

Edited by Methrage

For weeks we tried, but to no avail, to establish a system of immediate protection with various factions. FAN sent some aid but that was it. Methrage immediately attacked those who were nuking us so here at COBRA we are grateful and we stand firmly by his side.

We're with you to the end, together stand invincible and will rebuild from this. I'm sure some of these GOONS are sitting on big amounts of cash before they are beaten fully, but we will out last them & try working together with other alliances under attack by GOONS. As well as work together with any allies they have who have been considering helping.

This could be a unifying war if some of the alliances who may of been on the other side in the last war who have been thinking about helping in this fight decide to do it. The LPC can help cover the NS range NSO would have the hardest time with.

Edited by Methrage

For weeks we tried, but to no avail, to establish a system of immediate protection with various factions. FAN sent some aid but that was it. Methrage immediately attacked those who were nuking us so here at COBRA we are grateful and we stand firmly by his side.

Methrage is only helping you because of two factors: his desire to finally beat GOONS, and his desire to keep his senate seat.

He's using you. Did he even ask if your alliance had any goals of its own? Edited by Neo Uruk

Self proclaimed Satanic High Priest wanting to quote the bible for material? Your organization built upon causing misery to others & other Satanic beliefs will unite both Christians & allies of those you've attacked against you.

a joke mocking teenage rebellion that was further expanded when it caught incredibly stupid people that filled (if not replaced) their addictions in life with addiction to religion? Your organizations are built upon uplifting only one person at the expense of all others. though I guess even if you don't stick to all the supposed tenets of "libertarianism," you certainly got the core spirit of "screw you, got mine" down

In short, you are argue -if not think- in labels rather than substance, and always have.

rebuild from this

Yes, just look at the collective might of your member nations.

a joke mocking teenage rebellion that was further expanded when it caught incredibly stupid people that filled (if not replaced) their addictions in life with addiction to religion? Your organizations are built upon uplifting only one person at the expense of all others. though I guess even if you don't stick to all the supposed tenets of "libertarianism," you certainly got the core spirit of "screw you, got mine" down

In short, you are argue -if not think- in labels rather than substance, and always have.

Yes, just look at the collective might of your member nations.

My organization is built upon uplifting all nations on the Brown Team who support Liberty (and all of CN), regardless of the cost to my own nation. My nation is simply a tool to protect the Liberty of those who embrace it.

Strange how the goals of this coalition of the willing coincide solely the goals of the ruler Methrage (assuaging his paranoid delusions and stoking his limitless ego), whose actions solely benefit the ruler Methrage (giving him a senate seat and protecting him from the dreaded sanctions), and how no other nation in these alliances seem to be uplifted while being part of this grand alliance of liberty (no net growth in any sense among any member).

Don't get me wrong, I kinda find it admirable that you are able to make a small group of people fall for it despite all your handicaps, though I suspect that's at least partially because you've found funding from bigger fish willing to use you themselves.

Since you are not a Christian and don't understand Christians, you can not understand someone who doesn't do things for selfish desires. Unlike DBDC, I am grateful to every supporter. When I can send aid to them during times of peace I'm always helping. I protect them from sanctions as much as myself & support others who want to use the Senate for selfless desires in gaining seats on the Senate as well. Every supporter matters.

Edited by Methrage

I love the assumptions that your actions are Christian, that proclaimed Christians are inherently selfless, and that only Christians are selfless.

Okay, I'll make broad generalizations myself. You are a proclaimed Libertarian, which is a philosophy of selfishness - as it describes itself, and whose prophet is Ayn Rand. In fact, at least one form of Satanism, which you claim to despise, is LeVay Satanism, which was said by it's founder, Anton LeVay, to be libertarianism dressed up with ritual.

Thus, it is you who professes Satanism, while following the example of the Prince of Lies by denying it and claiming evil is good

Edited by Ameroca

Since you are not a Christian and don't understand Christians, you can not understand someone who doesn't do things for selfish desires. Unlike DBDC, I am grateful to every supporter. When I can send aid to them during times of peace I'm always helping. I protect them from sanctions as much as myself & support others who want to use the Senate for selfless desires in gaining seats on the Senate as well. Every supporter matters.

DBDC and Atlas...your treading on dangerous ground Meth, I suggest you tone down your rhetoric a tad before your alligator mouth and allies overwhelm your hummingbird asses...I would hate to see your Goons crusade turn into another failed adventure resulting in yet another beat down to you and your minions...maybe defeat Goons first then talk smack about the Doomlords and their allies? :ehm:

I love the assumptions that your actions are Christian, that proclaimed Christians are inherently selfless, and that only Christians are selfless.

Okay, I'll make broad generalizations myself. You are a proclaimed Libertarian, which is a philosophy of selfishness - as it describes itself, and whose prophet is Ayn Rand. In fact, at least one form of Satanism, which you claim to despise, is LeVay Satanism, which was said by it's founder, Anton LeVay, to be libertarianism dressed up with ritual.

Thus, it is you who professes Satanism, while following the example of the Prince of Lies by denying it and claiming evil is good

Jesus Christ was the first documented to have Libertarian Beliefs, the Non-Aggression Principal has its roots in the Golden Rule.

Satanists wouldn't try to claim heritage to God in an attempt to fool the faithful?

The "Golden Rule" is by no means Christian, first being stated in the Talmud. In fact, it isn't even uniquely Abrahamic, reciprocity can be found in ancient Egyptian paganism, Chinese Confucianism, and Hindu polytheism, just to name a few.

But that doesn't get past the fact that libertarianism is, by definition, a philosophy focusing on the self, while Christianity is a religion that condemns love of self outright.

Edited by Ameroca

Since you are not a Christian and don't understand Christians, you can not understand someone who doesn't do things for selfish desires.

Yeah but literally everything you do is self-promotion and for the benefit of Methrage. You are the epitome of selfish desire.

Jesus Christ was the first documented to have Libertarian Beliefs, the Non-Aggression Principal has its roots in the Golden Rule.

I don't recall Jesus ever saying "fuck you, I got mine." Edited by Neo Uruk

Satanists wouldn't try to claim heritage to God in an attempt to fool the faithful?

The "Golden Rule" is by no means Christian, first being stated in the Talmud. In fact, it isn't even uniquely Abrahamic, reciprocity can be found in ancient Egyptian paganism, Chinese Confucianism, and Hindu polytheism, just to name a few.

But that doesn't get past the fact that libertarianism is, by definition, a philosophy focusing on the self, while Christianity is a religion that condemns love of self outright.

Chistianity does not condemn love of self, I think you are getting Christianity's Core Beliefs mixed up with the actions of some of the Church's which formed after Jesus' lifetime & tried using Christianity to further their own agenda's when the majority of the public was largely ignorant of Jesus' teachings.

The Catholic Church retains some Satanic imagery, like the upside down cross and claim the Pope is infallible and can speak for God. This is non-sense, but Christianity is not reliant on the Church and many other more legitimate Christian Churches (like the Greek Orthodox Church) do not  make such ridiculous claims and rely on scriptures as the source of their beliefs.

popecross.jpg

Edited by Methrage

Methrage is only helping you because of two factors: his desire to finally beat GOONS, and his desire to keep his senate seat.He's using you. Did he even ask if your alliance had any goals of its own?

Our alliance has several goals, all of them rooted in sovereignty. Our first and foremost objective is to get the Goons off our back so that we can actually grow without heeding an obsessive, condescending, and relentless source of intimidation.

The problem is that our liberty, our freedom of association and our freedom of commerce are routinely infringed.

The problem is that your constituents' liberty and freedom of association is being infringed upon by you:

About Limitless Nexus: All members in this sphere are required to vote for a member of the Libertarian or Anti-Sanction Party in each election cycle. Voting for anyone in the brown realm who isn't a member of one of these 2 parties can get you boycotted, demoted and/or kicked.

The problem is that your constituents' liberty and freedom of association is being infringed upon by you:

About Limitless Nexus: All members in this sphere are required to vote for a member of the Libertarian or Anti-Sanction Party in each election cycle. Voting for anyone in the brown realm who isn't a member of one of these 2 parties can get you boycotted, demoted and/or kicked.

That was edited in by another government member, but our platform is all LPC members are required to vote for LPC Candidates. Voting for alliances who Sanction LPC members could get an alliance boycotted and is frowned upon.

Edited by Methrage

That was edited in by another government member, but our platform is all LPC members are required to vote for LPC Candidates. Voting for alliances who Sanction LPC members could get an alliance boycotted and is frowned upon.

So, to clarify: this position is both endorsed by Methrage, and one with which Methrage wants people to think he didn't come up with.

A reminder that those who wish to debate Libertarian/Christian/Satanic ideologies in their real-world context may do so in the Boiler Room.  Please keep discussion here to Digiterran meanings.