Libertarian Party Announcement

anoncobra_zpsitubzsc8.jpg

I'm pleased to announce COBRA has joined the Libertarian Party of Cybernations, making them the fourth alliance to gain full membership. We will be providing military assistance to them & others under attack from the rogue entity calling themselves GOONS. I can also announce the Libertarian Party has agreed on white peace with all the remaining alliances we fought in the Dre4m War, bringing that war to an official end. 

Manifesto of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations

1. What's the problem? The problem is that trade and aid sanctions are used as weapons, and used casually and disproportionately against micros and unaligned nations. The problem is that our liberty, our freedom of association and our freedom of commerce are routinely infringed.

2. What's the solution? Within the material realities of Cybernations, the solution is to do the same thing the large alliances do - band together to defend our interests in the senate. We must create a Libertarian Party in Cybernations.

3. Pursuant to that, the signatories will set up and maintain a forum, select candidates, and then work to elect them.

4. Senators who run under our platform and are elected will be committed to using their powers to defend the liberty, specifically the freedom of association and freedom of commerce, of all party members on the sphere.

5. Alliances or nations who wish to become party members must be willing to move to Brown & vote for Libertarian Senators.

kerberos_panzer_cop_zpsvhwimwvt.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm confident GOONS rogue actions won't remain unopposed & this will be a winning war for all who join us. This is the time for those opposed to GOONS to strike or coordinate with us on bringing an end to GOONS roguery.

However I don't think white peace would be a loss if the fighting continues beyond us fulfilling all our military objectives. The same applies to the previous war.

Edited by Methrage

It's a shame COBRA was willing to ignore all the good advice offered to them.

I've never seen you give good advice. Not once, despite all the bad advice you give.

So I think this indicates they are doing the right thing & we are pleased to include them in our ranks; where they will receive assistance & aid from other Libertarian Party members.

I don't really like uninvited guests...

COBRA has been invited to the Brown Sphere, where they will remain alongside other Libertarian Party members. I'm sure you'll get used to it fast enough. :)

Edited by Methrage

I've never seen you give good advice. Not once, despite all the bad advice you give.

So I think this indicates they are doing the right thing & we are pleased to include them in our ranks; where they will receive assistance & aid from other Libertarian Party members.

Well when people were telling them to find a good protectorate, I don't think they were talking about LPC. 

Well when people were telling them to find a good protectorate, I don't think they were talking about LPC. 

How many alliances fighting GOONS have protectorates? How many are being protected?

Even Fark has received zero assistance from any of their allies. The LPC is willing to face any enemy to protect our members.

COBRA has been invited to the Brown Sphere, where they will remain alongside other Libertarian Party members. I'm sure you'll get used to it fast enough. :)

Clearly, after the shitstomping you JUST endured, being passive-aggressive to a C&G member is the way to go about things.

Clearly, after the !@#$stomping you JUST endured, being passive-aggressive to a C&G member is the way to go about things.

lol Rey, did someone remove the bounty on your head?

LPH disbanded not long after our last run, after your alliance was smashed into dust repeatedly & your nation went into inactivity mode. Give me a reason and you can be considered an enemy of the LPC & allies once more. You should keep your head low if you want to keep it.

My head will stay perfectly attached whether you threaten me -- which you wouldn't be doing without your significant wonder advantage, of course -- or if you stay content to never win an argument and leave it at that.

My head will stay perfectly attached whether you threaten me -- which you wouldn't be doing without your significant wonder advantage, of course -- or if you stay content to never win an argument and leave it at that.

You never know when to shut up and stop making more enemies, which is what gets you targeted & more enemies daily. If you want me to remain neutral about your fate, I expect you won't make another post giving me reason to care.

"I am going to threaten the shit out of a nation already at war, and whom I have a large wonder advantage over. I'm tuff"

Typical Methrage. Does COBRA approve of you being such a blowhard while protecting them?

"I am going to threaten the !@#$ out of a nation already at war, and whom I have a large wonder advantage over. I'm tuff"

Typical Methrage. Does COBRA approve of you being such a blowhard while protecting them?

You come into our thread and spout insults & encouraging retribution on your nation from everyone aligned with the LPC by doing so.

I'm also at war and having bigger fish to fry, but for those not fighting GOONS & who support the LPC; they know who to hit if they're in the right NS range. You're a waste of time & I expect you will be dealt with without me needing to say anything more on the matter.

Edited by Methrage

Rey's singular desire is for his nation to be a cratered rock, so I doubt that's much of a deterrent Methrage.

I'm sorry that I don't pander to those that I've spent the last 18 months rallying against for protection? Edited by Neo Uruk

I'm sorry that I don't pander to those that I've spent the last 18 months rallying against for protection?

Nobody in their right mind would want to protect you, you seem incapable of not rallying for more alliances to want you rolled consistently. (Almost every sphere of power which has an opinion favors it heavily) Think before you speak.

I'm sorry, how many spheres of power have you collected the opinions of? Let me guess, you actually consider your little clubhouse a sphere of power!

Now, this thread was never meant to be about me, so let's discuss your little rickety treehouse meetings -- have you described what goals you have realistically accomplished to COBRA? Did you give them an achievable plan that you will guide them towards? Or did you just promise them that your 10k NS will protect their however-much and tell them to vote you into senate?

Edited by Neo Uruk