Tears of War

General Kanabis

What you knew and said are completely different. Allow me to demonstrate 

uLOQEp.jpg

Wat?

The whole reason I said that is because I knew you weren't protecting them, smart one..... How stupid are you? I know DS/DK, I know you'll defend your allies, and the whole point of the comment you seem to be having a conniption fit over was that you weren't protecting them. The comment implies absolutely nothing other your lack of caring. It was a smart ass way of saying, "no they don't". Get it? Probably not, since you didn't get it the first or second time.

Go eat your Thorazine and stop acting like a dick. 

Edited by Fox Fire

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wat?

The whole reason I said that is because I knew you weren't protecting them, smart one..... How stupid are you? I know DS/DK, I know who you're treatied with, and the whole point of the comment you seem to be having a conniption fit over was that you weren't protecting them. The comment implies absolutely nothing other your lack of caring. It was a smart ass way of saying, "no they don't". Get it? Probably not, since you didn't get it the first or second time.

Go eat your Thorazine and stop acting like a dick. 

Allegation is made, Doom Council member refutes allegation, mud slinging ensues. Fox Fire, just drop it and move on. Doom Kingdom doesn't give a fuck about COBRA and Methrage is welcome to them. Can we agree to this?

Allegation is made, Doom Council member refutes allegation, mud slinging ensues. Fox Fire, just drop it and move on. Doom Kingdom doesn't give a $%&@ about COBRA and Methrage is welcome to them. Can we agree to this?

Oh Lawd I agree with Franz... :facepalm:  I'm glad Methrage will use Cobra to further his cause and rebellion against the "Man", whoever it may be.... :awesome:

We have our differences at times, but I agree with you more often than you realise.

Group Hug? :ehm: I just want to know where to send donations for the anti-Goon Crusade NukAthon? Jerry Lewis  Methrage makes me laugh! :awesome:

I just want to know where to send donations for the anti-Goon Crusade NukAthon?

I'll keep you up to date on who to send the cash if you're really going to sit this one out on the sidelines. I'm just surprised you're willing to let your let your last chance to stomp GOONS slip by, if you're game we could make a contest out of who can rack up more total NS damage on them.

With the Kashmir War over, we could initiate The GOONS Plan; despite all the interrruptions. This could be your last chance to get some revenge on GOONS before they go extinct.  :war:

Edited by Methrage

He still has that senate seat. The De4m coalition effectively destroyed his ability to make war against the middle and upper tier, but he still has what he was after in the first place. He kinda lost and kinda won. I addressed this in my blog I'm pretty sure.

Edited by Lucius Optimus

congrats, meth, on turning another thread about you and your infinite ego

Ain't it kewl!?! :frantic: Methrage to the rescue of the poor downtrodden masses of PB from Goon's oppression and tyranny!

c4297835-b7d7-4dbc-9e01-95097d03a00b_zps

You lost A LOT of NS. Minc was beaten to a bloody pulp, and LN remains a shadow of its former self. But you have the senate seat.

Indeed the rollercoaster ride started because of the senate seat he took and now that the ride is finishing he still has that seat.

The original objective was a failure.

Well, you guys are confusing the failure of 3%, an alliance which isn't really known for thinking things through, and thinking that means the success of Methrage in his weird drawn-out war with Stripes, Kashmir, etc.

[OOC: there's also no means of removing a senator via war, like there used to be.]

You lost A LOT of NS. Minc was beaten to a bloody pulp, and LN remains a shadow of its former self. But you have the senate seat.

Both sides have claimed victory. No amount of arguing Is going to change this.

Monsters Inc was a Kashmir ally post war as well, so Kashmir shot themselves in the foot with their attack on Monsters Inc. Monsters Inc never fully signed on with the LPC, even if they were voting for me and assisted in the war. Kashmir had known them much longer, we didn't have any type of written treaty with Monsters Inc yet.

If it wasn't for the previous war, I wouldn't be in the NS range where I can help COBRA & aNiMaLz. If I wasn't putting it off to help some LPC members deal with bottom feeder almost fully wondered rogue GOONS, I would be able to rebuild pretty quickly. COBRA joining the LPC matters more than rebuilding quicker and I'll be able to rebuild fairly fast from this wherever I end up either way..

Well, you guys are confusing the failure of 3%, an alliance which isn't really known for thinking things through, and thinking that means the success of Methrage in his weird drawn-out war with Stripes, Kashmir, etc.

[OOC: there's also no means of removing a senator via war, like there used to be.]

Well all those wars kicked off because of 3% and Dreamweaver over you guessed it senate.

Who said it was a victory? The main objective from the start failed, they tried it through war by targeting him and his known voters for god knows how many months.

So yes they can claim victory over secondary objectives being achieved and quietly dismiss the primary objective failing.

Dream didn't declare war over a senate seat, iirc. Dream declared because there was either an obligation or an option -- most likely the latter -- to defend Brown team alliances.

Again, 3% may have failed, but that's something they do in their sleep at this point.

Edited by Neo Uruk