NADC spying on mi6 (why?)

hartfw

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you believe Pedro? he's a filthy spai.

After months of spy ops, someone comes along and says "WE SAW YOUR WARCHESTS" after a spyop got caught, its... suspicious to say the least... wouldnt you agree (of course not because "OMFG MI6! AZTEC! 1VHEGECONTINUUCOCKULUS!")

Edited by Keres

Still waiting on concrete evidence that NADC didn't do it or that Sengoku did do it

Dude, for someone sitting on their own AA, not affiliated with Sengoku or NADC whatsoever, you seem to have this huge hard-on for Sengoku. I think you have posted almost as much as Sengoku has in the past 2 threads. You lookin for someone to help you out of your latest mess and therefore looking for Sengoku to pat your head like they have theirs patted?

Dude, for someone sitting on their own AA, not affiliated with Sengoku or NADC whatsoever, you seem to have this huge hard-on for Sengoku. I think you have posted almost as much as Sengoku has in the past 2 threads. You lookin for someone to help you out of your latest mess and therefore looking for Sengoku to pat your head like they have theirs patted?

Or, perhaps, it's the fact that this is a public forum in which MI6 is displaying how bad they are at these things.

And how NADC spied MI6. Edited by Neo Uruk

Or, perhaps, it's the fact that this is a public forum in which MI6 is displaying how bad they are at these things.

And how NADC spied MI6.

Yes, we are terribad. Maybe if we had you leading our alliance we would be whittled down to a mere 2-3 inactive nations while being on numerous ZI-lists. Instead, we have some shitstain alliance with a lot of NS behind it, wetting themselves in glee over a spy-op. NADC had a random newb spy. Sengoku had a gov member spy. I know you are trying to guzzle down as much Sengoku as you can, in what I can only imagine, is some attempt to hope Sengoku will take pity on you and ask Argent to back off but yeah, if we are so terribad, then how come we have not been hit? How come we are a sanctioned alliance watching those who want to roll us having to plot, plan, make some ridiculously blatant attempts at provoking us, and all-in-all not just rolling out the tanks to destroy us? But yes rey, we are as terribad as you amount to. 

Alliance Seniority: 8/17/2014 9:32:07 PM (412 Days)

Do you actually think through your attempted insults, or just kinda roll your face on the keyboard? I am not exactly known for being an alliance hopper, an occasional rogue perhaps, but my list of alliances is about the same for those of us who remained in this world for the past decade.

Alliance Seniority: 8/17/2014 9:32:07 PM (412 Days)

Do you actually think through your attempted insults, or just kinda roll your face on the keyboard? I am not exactly known for being an alliance hopper, an occasional rogue perhaps, but my list of alliances is about the same for those of us who remained in this world for the past decade.

I put about as much thought into them as you put into looking up our war history.

VE was impressive when we fought them last war; they fought hard throughout.

On the winning side, sure, it's easy to fight hard when you're able to take a breather whenever you like.

I put about as much thought into them as you put into looking up our war history.

Can you name a war your alliance didn't surrender or disband within a few weeks when on the losing side? Genuinely curious.

Yes, we are terribad. Maybe if we had you leading our alliance we would be whittled down to a mere 2-3 inactive nations while being on numerous ZI-lists. Instead, we have some !@#$stain alliance with a lot of NS behind it, wetting themselves in glee over a spy-op. NADC had a random newb spy. Sengoku had a gov member spy. I know you are trying to guzzle down as much Sengoku as you can, in what I can only imagine, is some attempt to hope Sengoku will take pity on you and ask Argent to back off but yeah, if we are so terribad, then how come we have not been hit? How come we are a sanctioned alliance watching those who want to roll us having to plot, plan, make some ridiculously blatant attempts at provoking us, and all-in-all not just rolling out the tanks to destroy us? But yes rey, we are as terribad as you amount to.

why would i ask sengoku to make argent back off

why would i think that would work

i already have confirmation that war with argent will cease if i peace with the bronies

why are you bringing up how "terribad" i am? this is a discussion about MI6 allegedly pining for war, by many accounts from inside MI6, but not having war. Aggressive vs defensive won't change the outcome, why not at least pick your shots?

Can you name a war your alliance didn't surrender or disband within a few weeks when on the losing side? Genuinely curious.

In EQ, they didn't surrender -- because they had assurances that peace would be soon.

why would i ask sengoku to make argent back off

why would i think that would work

i already have confirmation that war with argent will cease if i peace with the bronies

why are you bringing up how "terribad" i am? this is a discussion about MI6 allegedly pining for war, by many accounts from inside MI6, but not having war. Aggressive vs defensive won't change the outcome, why not at least pick your shots?

I brought up how terribad you are because you attempted to call out MI6. As for this thread, it is not about MI6 pining for war. It is a thread created by Sengoku about NADC spying on MI6. You are correct, aggressive or defensive MI6 gets rolled. The outcome though is different between the two and I think you are smart enough to realize this. If not, then I have obviously given you far more credit all this time than you deserve. 

On the winning side, sure, it's easy to fight hard when you're able to take a breather whenever you like.

Taking breathers isn't really our thing. I encourage you to ask people we've fought what they think of that.

Seeing as the only war that applies to your comment is Dave, it seems like you're a little more butthurt than you rightfully should be.

Taking breathers isn't really our thing. I encourage you to ask people we've fought what they think of that.

Seeing as the only war that applies to your comment is Dave, it seems like you're a little more butthurt than you rightfully should be.

Plenty of people on this world have lots to say until it's their turn under the sword of Damocles, the last time your alliance was, you folded, prove me wrong next time then, not that I expect that to be for another year, minimum.

Plenty of people on this world have lots to say until it's their turn under the sword of Damocles, the last time your alliance was, you folded, prove me wrong next time then, not that I expect that to be for another year, minimum.

Last time, we gave 80% of our NS to defend our ally, in fact we were roughly the size of your alliance when the war ended. But instead of folding up shop as a meaningful alliance, we came back bigger and better than before. Again, ask people we've fought what they think of us. They usually end up wanting to treaty us afterward. Edited by Goldie