Argent - LPH war stats thread

hartfw

I'm glad I have even less reason to trust you than before. You've always been a guy that's only told half-truths, but now you're full-on lying! Congrats.

Dude I'm not govt or anything. I just asked SP&TR about it and they said nevermind don't hit you so I messaged marz to peace you out. If he doesn't listen to me.. :shrugs: 

Hrmm, on the one hand Rey is clearly the underdog. And he is trying to do something a little different, even if his imagination is too lacking for it to be much different, I've always given him credit for trying.

On the other hand it's hard to blame any of the people hitting him. Looks like they have pretty good reasons.

All in all I will just wish all involved fun and casualties I guess.

Hrmm, on the one hand Rey is clearly the underdog. And he is trying to do something a little different, even if his imagination is too lacking for it to be much different, I've always given him credit for trying.

On the other hand it's hard to blame any of the people hitting him. Looks like they have pretty good reasons.

All in all I will just wish all involved fun and casualties I guess.

Kaskus hit (and nuked) me on a miscommunication issue. The nuke came after the miscommunication was settled and UnknownSmurf told me they would peace.

Say what you will about Rey, but what he imagines himself to be is far grander than our feeble minds can comprehend.

This is true. Edited by Neo Uruk

SPATR issued a verdict stating that Rey the Great is the enemy of SPATR. After I noticed that Rey the Great has emerged from peace mode, I asked our ally Kaskus for assistance, which they provided. I would like to thank Kaskus for their help with this matter.

Of course, it's up to Kaskus how they prosecute this currently ongoing war with Rey the Great. SPATR may or may not send others after Rey the Great depending on whether we deem this to be necessary for the proper execution of the verdict.

Edited by murtibing

SPATR issued a verdict stating that Rey the Great is the enemy of SPATR. After I noticed that Rey the Great has emerged from peace mode, I asked our ally Kaskus for assistance, which they provided. I would like to thank Kaskus for their help with this matter.

Of course, it's up to Kaskus how they prosecute this currently ongoing war with Rey the Great. SPATR may or may not send others after Rey the Great depending on whether we deem this to be necessary for the proper execution of the verdict.

So are you just straight up ignoring that BONES has told me I'm clear or

So are you just straight up ignoring that BONES has told me I'm clear or

There Rey goes again, insulting SPATR on the OWF. You really can't help yourself, can you?