Frustration: UE's "undeclared war" with GOONS (The Old One)

LOLman789789

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAx1q0w.png

1. Claim to have a superior low tier
2. Turn down duel
3. Wildly throw around spying accusations
4. ????
5. Profit!

Ah yes, my comment, I seem to have addressed that last night with you via in game messages in response to your ego message sent to me and also please explain why you read that message I sent to you about spying salty, the only nation in your range and then marked it as 'unread' afterwards?

And I have told you again via pm in response to your obsessive ego:
To: Immortan Junka From: Lord Hitchcock Date: 9/28/2015 9:20:55 PM

Subject: RE: duel
Message: M Inc would tear through SNX, hence 'we have a better lower teir military' comment

And of course your ego kicks in:

To: Lord Hitchcock From: Immortan Junka Date: 9/28/2015 9:17:53 PM

Message: Nah Im just right. If you really have a better lower tier you can rep MI6 and I can rep SNX.

And of course your 2 cents:

To: Lord Hitchcock From: Immortan Junka Date: 9/28/2015 9:26:02 PM

Now I assumed words exchanged between us have past, and I even forgave the spy op- however you seem to continue to bring it up. When I ask you to 'clear your name' by posting a clean screen shot which would make me look stupid you refuse.

You refuse because you were the one that spied and we as an alliance are working to resolve the issue Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Tywin we've been friends for a while now so think about this carefully.

You know damned well Polaris doesn't allow our protectorates to be attacked and trying to make it ok by goading them into hitting you doesn't change that.
You have 7 x their NS.
Amazingly, we have about 7 x your NS as well.
Drawing MInc into war equals drawing Polaris into a war. Hardly the actions of a friend.

Where this goes from here is in your hands.

I resent being accused of spying without proof. However you know yourself that the stupidity of your actions in an attempt to inflate your own fantasy ego won't run well with your allies (aka they wouldn't save you)

In this forum you admitted to doing your first spy attack in years. Shortly after MInc was spied on. Then YOU refused to share your spy op screen. 1+1=2. And 2 makes a crater out of you. 

To be fair now Dajobo, Tywin's masters would be all for that.

Oh no, better go run and hide because they have more nukes. 

DK has nothing against polar actually. Now if something were to force our hand it will stike down upon thee.

Your hand isn't forced of your oA partner goes offensive (does the spying). 

"GOONS" have been attacking more than just UE, but also aNiMaLz, COBRA & other Libertarian Party supporters. If this rogue GOONS faction wants to face the sword on their way out, I'll help speed up that process & bring military assistance to those fighting them.

Edited by Methrage

aNiMaLz is a rogue alliance founded solely to attack GOONSadism and KoRT, so as usual, you're full of it, but that's okay, because everyone expects that already

also, you have a grand total of $70 million, and more than half of that was provided in the last week through foreign handouts, so I'm not sure there's much assistance you can even provide others, since you're such a dependent parasite yourself already

"GOONS" have been attacking more than just UE, but also aNiMaLz, COBRA & other Libertarian Party supporters. If this rogue GOONS faction wants to face the sword on their way out, I'll help speed up that process & bring military assistance to those fighting them.

A war on Animal Crackerz is entirely well deserved and I support any initiative to wipe them from the face of Bob for all eternity and then some.

aNiMaLz is a rogue alliance founded solely to attack GOONSadism and KoRT, so as usual, you're full of it, but that's okay, because everyone expects that already

also, you have a grand total of $70 million, and more than half of that was provided in the last week through foreign handouts, so I'm not sure there's much assistance you can even provide others, since you're such a dependent parasite yourself already

Pretty sure they weren't created just to roll you. You're not that important. Rather, they were founded to feed the bottom nations of the alliances they attack.

Pretty sure they weren't created just to roll you. You're not that important. Rather, they were founded to feed the bottom nations of the alliances they attack.

No, RUKUNU literally founded the AA just to attack GOONS 2.0 because they "weren't real"

A war on Animal Crackerz is entirely well deserved and I support any initiative to wipe them from the face of Bob for all eternity and then some.

Once again you have no idea what you're talking about and need to stop posting until you get a clue. 

No, they literally were. RUKUNU (who refered to himself as aNiMaL) was GOONS "eternal" rogue sitting on the GOONShoving, up until he deleted. Then a new RUKUNU nation was made, which formed the "aNiMaLz" alliance. Whether this is the original RUKUNU or an imposter, they were claiming the mantle of GOONS eternal rogue.

aNiMaLz remained a one-man alliance until Sir Kindle fled to that alliance from GOONSadism because we wouldn't let him raid KoRT. He then proceeded to attack KoRT and GOONSadism and expand the AA's membership. It was also behind an attempted GOONShoving revival (which despite the mechanics, they somehow managed to fail at keeping that name. I'm not even sure that child AA is still around).

So yes, it was founded solely to rogue KoRT and GOONSadism. Doesn't mean it's gotten itself into other messes.

You now have something in common with them :)

I'm sure that would mean something if I ever claimed otherwise.

Edited by Ameroca