Frustration: UE's "undeclared war" with GOONS (The Old One)

LOLman789789

Right now, the alliance known as United Equestria has been under attack by the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, culminating into a nuclear war involving at least 15+ wars between nations of United Equestria, GOONS, and a one-member alliance called the League of Anti Bronies, which receives aid from GOONS.

The war started when 3 nations of GOONS decided to attack one of our nations just because we happened to be fans of a cartoon show. For realzies. Fighting someone just because they happen to like something else that is pretty much harmless is beyond pathetic. It escalated after we retaliated, and it has snowballed into a so far undeclared war.

I am frustrated by the lack of notice of this destructive war, as well as the lack of a formal declaration of hostilities by both my alliance and GOONS. I noticed that GOONS and Fark are currently duking it out right now. I have suggested to my alliance that UE and Fark cooperate to fight GOONS, but so far, nothing has come of it.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a harsh, cruel, and bitter vale of tears. I fear that those attacking you never learned the true magic of friendship. Their values are nihilistic - truly something awful. Your only recourse is to look to your own strength and those of whatever allies you can find. Your proposal to make an alliance of convenience with Fark is not entirely unreasonable under the circumstances. But what can you offer them, realistically?

This is a harsh, cruel, and bitter vale of tears. I fear that those attacking you never learned the true magic of friendship. Their values are nihilistic - truly something awful. Your only recourse is to look to your own strength and those of whatever allies you can find. Your proposal to make an alliance of convenience with Fark is not entirely unreasonable under the circumstances. But what can you offer them, realistically?

Pingu is my favourite fictional character. At least he tucks me into bed unlike United Equestria.

Pingu is my favourite fictional character. At least he tucks me into bed unlike United Equestria.

Franz, Franz... I really do exist, you know. Please don't go confusing the good citizens of Bob by claiming that I am a fiction. If you do, I won't ever tuck you in again, and there will be no more hot cocoa and cookies for you.

UE is still around? Well I'll be damned.

MI6, you get to live for another month or so, we'll be rolling some bronies for a few weeks.

Also, as if you being a bronie wasn't a good enough reason to roll you, you just used "for realzies".

Embrace the casualties- in all honesty monsters inc had planned on hitting you guys on a number of occasions in the past.

Mainly because your alliance doesn't contritube to the community- you sit there and rot

OH GOD NO, NOT MONSTERS INC. WHAT EVER WOULD THEY DO. Edited by dane0

MI6, you get to live for another month or so, we'll be rolling some bronies for a few weeks.

Also, as if you being a bronie wasn't a good enough reason to roll you, you just used "for realzies".

OH GOD NO, NOT MONSTERS INC. WHAT EVER WOULD THEY DO.

I dont like you...

The dislike of bronies IS a unifying force though...

Also, as if you being a bronie wasn't a good enough reason to roll you, you just used "for realzies".OH GOD NO, NOT MONSTERS INC. WHAT EVER WOULD THEY DO.

Pretty simple actually, if you've followed our last 12 Alliance wars you will find that we usually hit our target, words are tossed around, activity is up- and eventually there is a peace.

In fact, they would do more than what you've done all year Edited by Lord Hitchcock