Adios Amigos

Stewie

Damn man, I was just told about it a few hours ago.  Certainly sad to see bud, enjoyed our time and conversations.  This is certainly a loss to this game, but alas, I never good one departs.  Best of luck with everything, and I hope you consider Inactive mode over deletion if you haven't already, just in case you wanna come back someday for the lulz of war.  

PhD......pee-shaw! Anyone can get one of those.....at least an Honorary one. I paid $15 got my "Honorary Doctorate" in Divinity by being an ordained minister through the Universal Life Church. So I'm refered to as the Rev. Dr. Coach D.D.

PhD......pee-shaw! Anyone can get one of those.....at least an Honorary one. I paid $15 got my "Honorary Doctorate" in Divinity by being an ordained minister through the Universal Life Church. So I'm refered to as the Rev. Dr. Coach D.D.

Man, my PhD took more years than I care to think about and a few bucks more than that, too... I hope Stewie brings his back to parade around with it. What's the point, otherwise?

Funny part is that, even with Stewie gone, 2/3 of NG tri are phD candidates. What are our institutions doing to these poor kids?

Maybe I'll avoid going for that PhD now, don't wanna find myself qualified to take up that mantle.