Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

I see 13 pages of topic deflecting and "grammar" talk by someone who doesn't grasp the basics of it... but whatever right... the truth always comes from the circlejerk, not facts...

No you see MI6 don't like dealing in facts, god don't break the mold  :v:

Seriously though the circlejerk is not big enough... :smug:

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you see MI6 don't like dealing in facts, god don't break the mold  :v:

Seriously though the circlejerk is not big enough... :smug:

We did though! and then the circlejerk went and called those facts "fake" and then kept on... you know... pulling and pushing?

I wasnt around sorry, I quit a few years ago when I got bored of seeing IRON post the same !@#$ war after war after war about how they're so great yet cant do anything their own... I mean 1V, Continuum, Hegemony, That eye thing... whats changed? just reiterating the circlejerk over and over and over... we get it you're in love... dont care... forever second.

Well you did imply IRON is merely inactive, I came up with the quickest example of how my inactive ass beats an active one I suppose then going off your remark.  That being said, the people I fought actually were enjoyable to go back and forth with, because neither side acted like egotistical pricks (Doch & Gibson were both chill to talk to while fighting).  I guess having allies means it's a circlejerk, at least our circlejerk allows us to experiment with many different people that we don't have to repeat rotations, I would imagine MI6's has to get old jerking the same people with no one new to play with.  But hey, at least you'll are active so no misses out.  

Edited by Rhizoctonia

I see 13 pages of topic deflecting and "grammar" talk by someone who doesn't grasp the basics of it... but whatever right... the truth always comes from the circlejerk, not facts...

I am not sure what the record is for most replies in a thread containing the word circlejerk is, but damn, you have to be getting close.

I don't get what your purpose is here?  You made a topic that Petro got caught spying on you.  Congrats, thank you for shedding light on it, it shows up he did.  Now....from there, what is the hope MI6 could have further with this topic?  If he did it once, or he did it 100 times I don't see how it changes anything anyway.  Sengoku isn't nor can't deny he did it, they obviously don't care if he did...so it's pretty much put to rest.  If MI6 wants to retaliate, that's quite in your right.  But Sengoku doesn't care, so not sure what more you can possibly want.  As Deathadder mentioned, it's not the first time a spy ops has been done while there's no war going on, some can get away unknown, sometimes they're caught.  It's been done to IRON members in the past, I imagine it will again sometime.  You're making a mountain out of an ant hill, and one most people don't care either way because you'll have done such a good job at isolating yourselves from anyone caring what does or doesn't happen to you.  Plus, MI6 calling anyone out on loyalty is comical in itself.  Pretty much every major alliance on this game has lost their privilege to make such a remark  (btw, I'm including IRON)

Edited by Rhizoctonia

You realize your next sentence is what I responded to right? The one that goes: "I know for a fact mi6 cannot say that, and to me, that would be a serious honor issue that hopefully mi6 has recovered from." 

So you literally said we tried to ally an alliance to roll our blocmates... But yes, grammar is [i]my[/] weak point... I think you got something on your chin but it could just be some hair gel...

No we have not. The only allies we have had were TOP/Umb/Sparta/Valhalla/GOONS/TPF/TIO. MI6 worked hard to promote the platysphere even while Umb was working to destroy the Platysphere. To that end, Umbrella even hit MI6 depsite MI6 holding a treaty with TOP... But yes, it is MI6 that actively worked against their allies. I think that the hair gel is starting to harden over your eyes or something.

Let's not forget that MI6 attempted to blackmail Umbrella and that's an enormous reason why your two alliances have split and do not get along. So in truth MI6's own behavior has more to do with your change of fortune of the last year and a half than any supposed undermining your former allies did to you.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Pretty much every major alliance on this game has lost their privilege to make such a remark  (btw, I'm including IRON)

While your here, when's IRON going to drop that one AA? It would probably be wise to do so before they get a chance to sell you out like they did to one of your bloc's affiliates.

Yes just like the same exact behavior from NG/Umbrella/Sengoku/whoever the $%&@ else has caused the same exact situation for them right? Oh wai... You mean that there are other alliances out there who act exactly as MI6 does (if not worse) and no one bats an eye? Holy !@#$ batman, we have figured out that this "reason" is a !@#$%^&* lie used to cover up the fact that  MI6 were betrayed by Umbrella and made into a target because we refuse to bow down and lick some fool's foot.

I should point out that NG and Umbrella have both ended up in trouble as a result of "attitude", and both got out of it with serious diplomatic effort.

But you seem to equate such serious effort as being akin to some form of self-debasement...which would explain a lot.

Let's not forget that MI6 attempted to blackmail Umbrella and that's an enormous reason why your two alliances have split and do not get along. So in truth MI6's own behavior has more to do with your change of fortune of the last year and a half than any supposed undermining your former allies did to you.

Roquentin has admitted to setting up TOP and MI6 for roughly six months before the event happened. Stop spouting your garbage and just acquiesce to your true moniker, being flaming opportunists with no loyalty to anyone but yourselves.

There's 13 pages of prime examples of what I speak about.  If you can't catch it after that many, I don't think you will when I point them out for you again.  I don't see how my comment was anymore for insulting then his to Auctors, but whatever floats your boat.  If you want a clue to the "ego" problem MI6 members have, go reread Myth's posts, he is quite obvious.

I do hope you stick around to have that laugh...I just blinked but nothing happened.  But do continue with the whole behind the scenes planning of backstabbing, sorry to say though, you missed out on the being the first to imply it

I just see you being a !@#$%. You can point out all you want, but in the end you're just being a dolt.

My posts are pretty on point, and I'm one of very few people being honest in this topic.

Meanwhile, you act as if it's totally okay for a foreign government and an alliance to repeatedly spy on another alliance, and then lie about it.

Enjoy your existence as prime meat shield for your betters

Edited by IYIyTh

I should point out that NG and Umbrella have both ended up in trouble as a result of "attitude", and both got out of it with serious diplomatic effort.

But you seem to equate such serious effort as being akin to some form of self-debasement...which would explain a lot.

Non Grata is a prime example of your hypocrisy. Their diplomatic efforts amount to racial slurs directed at folks as evidenced by the discussion that took place in your own private channel.

This is the same conversation that your members openly spoke about trying to start a war with MI6. Weird how that's not a topic at all for y'all, how could it possibly exist, etc.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/CNtel/topic/10354868/1/

The only reason you put up with them is because they're even more desperate to avoid being rolled than IRON, and will sit like a good little boy and jump when you ask them to.

They haven't changed, in fact -- they're an extremely piss poor, weaker version of their old selves. But they're still insufferable people, whose alliance boards resemble somewhere between middle school humor and encouraged bigotry.

But they're your allies!

Edited by IYIyTh

Do you do anything but complain?  You have seriously have been spewing the same old !@#$ war after war, year after year.  If you hate !@#$ so much, then actually do something, besides just continuing to do absolutely nothing and then crying about the people who are actually are.  

Performing fellatio on my opponents simply to save my statistics is not in my nature, I realize that you enjoy doing so since it's nice to get a win in the wiki, but unlike yourself I have no issues losing every single war so long as I know I'm in the right.

Yep, it's an infinite volume of Myth/Mogar threads until the end of time. Miserable, isn't it?

Can't be any worse than the !@#$%^&* I've seen from anyone else over the past several pages.

I'd take either of us over the blatant lies and crap I've had to read from some of you "esteemed," folk any day. Have you no shame?

Go back to condescendingly explaining how MI6 asked to be spied on by foreign government members (and then they tried to say it never happened,) and how you totally have never had them in your sights in the same breath.

It's at least more entertaining to see you so visibly full of !@#$, instead of your only other recourse of attempting to belittle folks because they called you on the carpet.

It's a miracle some of you find the post button at all.

Edited by IYIyTh

Tbh I have no shame so that one's flown away ;)

If it's any consolation I don't have an opinion on Atlas. :]

You're just sort of there.

Edited by IYIyTh

So, like you.

You're doing something?

I didn't know getting on ones knees and begging for mercy, desperately trying to deflect ill intentions on others to prevent being slaughtered for your past crimes was doing something.

Not everyone fails at FA as hilariously as you have. But, apparently, having a functional FA plan and team in place to enact it can only be explained by you as "begging" or "sucking up". Unlike you, we were willing to own up to our failures and vowed to correct our issues. We did. Edited by The Warrior

Not everyone fails at FA as hilariously as you have. But, apparently, having a functional FA plan and team in place to enact it can only be explained by you as "begging" or "sucking up". Unlike you, we were willing to own up to our failures and vowed to correct our issues. We did.

Nah, you're just content on letting folks walk all over you. It's okay, keep collecting those gold stickers. Some day maybe you'll collect enough and they'll even let you choose your own front in a war.

Don't know why you're referring to me as MI6, thought we cleared that one up where despite your best efforts trying to translate your disdain for what I've said that has hurt your feelings onto the alliance is pretty laughable.

Grow a pair and make good on your threats and intentions or zip it. I'm not in MI6, so, try again.

For the record MI6 has sent some of the nicest folks all over the world to miserable schlepps like yourself and had to deal with condescension from mental half-wits and crooks. They deserve a hell of a lot better than you plebian, sophmoric, mindless drones gargling on about how your desperate apology tours and begging constitute as respectable FA. To be honest none of you are even worth their time.

I'm just having fun because y'all have no dignity/honor to speak of and are so twixt' up in double speak you're tripping over yourselves.

Please continue lecturing on how the entire world should just bite the pillow when they're in a tough spot. I'll make it a series.

Edited by IYIyTh

Not everyone fails at FA as hilariously as you have. But, apparently, having a functional FA plan and team in place to enact it can only be explained by you as "begging" or "sucking up". Unlike you, we were willing to own up to our failures and vowed to correct our issues. We did.

Like you've done with RIA? You've actively participated in planning attacks upon an alliance you hold a treaty with at minimum two times now, I don't see any apologies in your embassy for that.