Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because being the first to make a real move isn't as easy as it seems and Sengoku are a pack of turds. :D

It's incredibly easy, given the position they're in as opposed to yours. It would take a bit of time, maybe, but it would be easy.

I feel like the obvious way to prove those logs are real is for MI6 to post all their war chests and we as a community can come to an agreement as to whether they're nice or not. If they are indeed nice, then you got us, Petro did it. If they're not, it's clearly fake logs.

I feel like the obvious way to prove those logs are real is for MI6 to post all their war chests and we as a community can come to an agreement as to whether they're nice or not. If they are indeed nice, then you got us, Petro did it. If they're not, it's clearly fake logs.

Quick!  Let's all have an exercise in topic deflection!

You do realise that after provoking MI6 and then having Myth openly spy on them that it is Seppuku who will look toothless if they do nothing?

At times like this, let us all remember that the power to heal is within reach of all of us. An eye for an eye leaves everyone without cruise missiles. 

Or Petro and friends could just keep spying.

It's incredibly easy, given the position they're in as opposed to yours. It would take a bit of time, maybe, but it would be easy.

That's the thing though, whoever strikes first this next war is likely to be the losing side next round.

I know that you've been around long enough to know better than that. :P

If the powers that be wish to hold onto their infra and technology numbers merely to be the last ones on the planet, then so be it. If I were in leadership I'd be planning for a more enjoyable conflict to spend the 10-100+ billion some people have saved up rather than sit around until the lights go out.

Okay so what we know here just so I'm all caught up and stuff.

1. Sengoku mainly petro spy chaunce
2. Myth spies sengoku back mainly petro.
3. MI6 accuse sengoku of multiple attacks with no evidence.
4. MI6 moan on owf and claim to have evidence.
5. Asked by peanut gallery to produce evidence.
6. Proceed to type a random log of whatever they want into a owf post and expect it to be taken as evidence.

I believe that is me being correct right? Now the only facts we have here people are petro spied chaunce followed by myth spying petro. I hate to be the guy that bursts your bubble but the 'post' random log that could be easily typed and faked, tends to not really fly. Just a tip you want people to believe you come here with strong evidence and actually have screenshots of stuff that back up your claims.

I hope I got that right because it seems that pretty straight forward. Good day.