Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

I know very well your kind is more than happy to sacrifice a few of its own for the advancement of others, I know and care much less about your dry cleaning. If there's only consolation, in your scenario it was someone elses blood and not your own.

Your activity is like the the guy learning to play golf when the world is ending in 30 days.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really give a $%&@ what MI6 does. All I know is if I had to actually make an effort to find an alliance I'd have to put up with intolerable people like yourself who are trying to make some vapid nonsensical irrelevant point about what constitutes being on an AA as if my presence is causing you some existential pain.

Plus, if anyone lays a hand on me they're going to be missing a chunk of their nation, and probably a lot of their friends nations too.

I'd actually encourage it.

come out of peace mode please

Edited by MrHiott

come out of peace mode please

I haven't been in peace mode for two weeks since this topic started and you picked the weekend of my colleges homecoming to grow a pair of balls.

Sorry friend, see you in a week.

I haven't been in peace mode for two weeks since this topic started and you picked the weekend of my colleges homecoming to grow a pair of balls.

Sorry friend, see you in a week.

it's awfully easy to talk big from hippy mode on an aa that you aren't a part of

it's awfully easy to talk big from hippy mode on an aa that you aren't a part of

he says while talking big against what amounts to an unaligned nation. I also just looked it up and you're not even in range, LOL WHAT?

he says while talking big against what amounts to an unaligned nation. I also just looked it up and you're not even in range, LOL WHAT?

I just want to point out that I'm not a member of MI6 either. MrHiott oppresses me all the time. :(

Wow this thread is still goin? I thought there was a war raging? Oh wait, the other side doesn't have the balls to outright hit MI6 so therefore is waiting for MI6 to attack. I mean, despite overwhelming odds in their favor, they gotta make sure they can call in their defensive treaties right??? 

Wow this thread is still goin? I thought there was a war raging? Oh wait, the other side doesn't have the balls to outright hit MI6 so therefore is waiting for MI6 to attack. I mean, despite overwhelming odds in their favor, they gotta make sure they can call in their defensive treaties right??? 

If this thread gets to 48 pages, Avakael will post Chaucey's WC and we can start the war.

Well, there's also the part where you should have hit them already regardless.

Screaming "they're cowards!" until you're red in the face doesn't make it any less obvious that you're letting them get their house entirely in order to steamroll you even more effectively.

UfXZOkb.jpg

But, the drama. The drama, my friend. Even MI6 gov understands that sometimes you just gotta enjoy the suspense.

Edited by Duderonomy

Well we're making peace mode and "come at me bro" posts now, guess it's time for war.  :D

Typically they come after a war has started but I guess when you get 100 mill of ns against 7 you really have to dig deep to attempt to sound brave and menacing.

Well, there's also the part where you should have hit them already regardless.

Screaming "they're cowards!" until you're red in the face doesn't make it any less obvious that you're letting them get their house entirely in order to steamroll you even more effectively.

They have 7+ alliances, what did they need to do in order to steamroll us more effectively? If they are that incompetent, then they should disband. 

UfXZOkb.jpg

But, the drama. The drama, my friend. Even MI6 gov understands that sometimes you just gotta enjoy the suspense.

Love this bro. I am giddy with the fact that war is finally here!