Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exactly would he have seen Chaunce's war chest? the spy op failed.

How exactly did Petro view other MI6 warchests without spying?

Has the almighty admin granted us a new spy operation which allows warchests to be viewed without a spy op being performed?

Please go on and elaborate on this new development. 

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

This right there... lol... from what ive seen THIS RIGHT THERE, proves this wasnt your first spy attack :)

Thank you.

Rule #1: Post 'em if ya got em

Fighting the battle in public, as this topic was designed to do, never works out if you don't show your work.

In before random people start spying MI6 and Sengoku in order to make them think each other did it. 

I rely on the honour of the global community to leave my cruise missiles alone. It would be a travesty if, say, my daily allotment of spy slots were filled with 'destroy CM' attacks from now until the end of this world. 

Fighting the battle in public, as this topic was designed to do, never works out if you don't show your work.

personally not free to do that, but basically what CS said... 

Has the almighty admin granted us a new spy operation which allows warchests to be viewed without a spy op being performed?

"PROOF PROOF PROOF" after you guys had a warchest (means spy op #1) and you guys got caught with a failed spy op (means at least spy op #2) means a pattern.

You must have flunked out of PR academy.

I'm saying I highly question the validity of logs that don't match the ingame actions that can be proven.

"PROOF PROOF PROOF" after you guys had a warchest (means spy op #1) and you guys got caught with a failed spy op (means at least spy op #2) means a pattern.

You must have flunked out of PR academy.

I mean, I don't actually know what's going on outside of Petro spying Chaunce and Myth spying Petro, which is why I'm asking.

I'm not just going to blindly believe that there's more going on, and I'd appreciate it (as would Sengoku I'm sure!) if you didn't automatically associate me with them.

Oh no you didn't.

Someone change Sengoku's name to Seppuku please. All honour is gone.

This wouldn't happen on either of your spheres if Grub was holding a senate seat there.

#jealousy #losthope #joinMI6 (paid advertisement) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I'm saying I highly question the validity of logs that don't match the ingame actions that can be proven.

Just come clean man, stop with the excuses, we're giving you the opportunity to just... come clean we dont hate you

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

I mean, I don't actually know what's going on outside of Petro spying Chaunce and Myth spying Petro, which is why I'm asking.

I'm not just going to blindly believe that there's more going on, and I'd appreciate it (as would Sengoku I'm sure!) if you didn't automatically associate me with them.

The "you" is royal.  There's a bunch of other people with the same stuff yo

You do realise that after provoking MI6 and then having Myth openly spy on them that it is Seppuku who will look toothless if they do nothing?

So, wait, mi6 is the one with no honor?  These topics turn fast.

And while, that matches interactions with their old government, I had high hopes for this one after our great discussion last night.

Edited by hartfw

Then what do you make of these logs?

<Petro> we wanted to see warchests, you guys have them
<Petro> nice ones btw

The use of plural words such as 'warchests', 'them', and 'ones' proves that you have been spying on us not just once, but multiple times. So I would take anything you say with a grain of salt.

So, wait, mi6 is the one with no honor?  These topics turn fast.

And while, that matches interactions with their old government, I had high hopes for this one after our great discussion last night.

<Petro> nice ones btw

Plurals ftw.

You were saying? I didn't hear you before over the sound of fecal matter dripping from that orifice you label a mouth. 

Edit: damn you merger. :P

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Then what do you make of these logs?

<Petro> nice ones btw

The use of plural words such as 'warchests', 'them', and 'ones' proves that you have been spying on us not just once, but multiple times. So I would take anything you say with a grain of salt.

This is what I was talking about :)

The failed Spy op couldnt have shown Chaunce's Warchest, so where does that info come from Seppeku?