Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

Do tell, enlighten everyone who is failing to understand exactly what you are attempting to refer to.

Here I'll enlighten the world since Sengoku wants to play coy with this shit just like everything they do. He is accusing MI6 of planning to roll AZTEC while attempting to ally Sengoku in the past. Now here's the interesting thing at best he's referring to a conversation that Chimaera was privy to where the leadership of Sparta and TOP began to make plans for rolling AZTEC, but you know because he sat there obviously MI6 planned to roll AZTEC and by extension Sengoku. At worst he's referring to the very open sentiment of some members in MI6 that IRON still hasn't received the beating they deserve, therefore wanting to "roll" IRON and by extension IRON's Vassal States AZTEC and Sengoku.

I suppose the biggest issue here is that Sengoku isn't an autonomous alliance and relies too much on what their big brother wants them to do.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so we're perfectly clear - no, MI6 has never attempted to ally an alliance just to see them rolled.  Not that such an idea even remotely makes sense in the first place, but apparently this needs clarification.  I don't even know what the hell these allegations are from in the first place.

Now, that being said, as one of MI6's 00 Agents, I am completely in favor of a treaty with Sengoku and certainly have no duplicitous motives in doing so.

Edit: Oh, that thing with Yeru.  MI6's former allies being guilty of trying to do something stupid doesn't make MI6 guilty of it, and our attempts at building positive relations with Sengoku were because we judged you to be a competent, honorable alliance filled with rational and productive individuals.  Which, in hindsight, appears to have been yet another lapse in judgment on our part.

Edited by Chimaera

Here I'll enlighten the world since Sengoku wants to play coy with this !@#$ just like everything they do. He is accusing MI6 of planning to roll AZTEC while attempting to ally Sengoku in the past. Now here's the interesting thing at best he's referring to a conversation that Chimaera was privy to where the leadership of Sparta and TOP began to make plans for rolling AZTEC, but you know because he sat there obviously MI6 planned to roll AZTEC and by extension Sengoku. At worst he's referring to the very open sentiment of some members in MI6 that IRON still hasn't received the beating they deserve, therefore wanting to "roll" IRON and by extension IRON's Vassal States AZTEC and Sengoku.

I suppose the biggest issue here is that Sengoku isn't an autonomous alliance and relies too much on what their big brother wants them to do.

Maybe you are being forgetful, but I'm referring to the logs you deleted off mi6's forum (still available elsewhere), the ones you didn't want posted and afterwards said

because like I said I don't care what they said, all it proves was that our former government did some shady things and played realpolitick. 

Just so we're perfectly clear - no, MI6 has never attempted to ally an alliance just to see them rolled.  Not that such an idea even remotely makes sense in the first place, but apparently this needs clarification.  I don't even know what the hell these allegations are from in the first place.

Now, that being said, as one of MI6's 00 Agents, I am completely in favor of a treaty with Sengoku and certainly have no duplicitous motives in doing so.

Edit: Oh, that thing with Yeru.  MI6's former allies being guilty of trying to do something stupid doesn't make MI6 guilty of it, and our attempts at building positive relations with Sengoku were because we judged you to be a competent, honorable alliance filled with rational and productive individuals.  Which, in hindsight, appears to have been yet another lapse in judgment on our part.

These allegations come from those logs of you, talking to mi6 leadership and not some other alliance, and detailing your goal to get a coalition to attack DBDC/IRON/Aztec and then within 3 minutes discussing your efforts to get an Aztec and a Sengoku treaty.

The purpose of those treaty efforts was explicitly discussed as to make the war easier for mi6 in terms of direct counters only on mi6. Although as your government agreed, it would provide no help to your allies.

Such a noble alliance.  Such honor.  If it were someone else, I would be surprised by the lack of integrity even now.

Maybe you are being forgetful, but I'm referring to the logs you deleted off mi6's forum (still available elsewhere), the ones you didn't want posted and afterwards said

These allegations come from those logs of you, talking to mi6 leadership and not some other alliance, and detailing your goal to get a coalition to attack DBDC/IRON/Aztec and then within 3 minutes discussing your efforts to get an Aztec and a Sengoku treaty.

The purpose of those treaty efforts was explicitly discussed as to make the war easier for mi6 in terms of direct counters only on mi6. Although as your government agreed, it would provide no help to your allies.

Such a noble alliance.  Such honor.  If it were someone else, I would be surprised by the lack of integrity even now.

Logs are easy to fake. :v:

I can't comprehend how full of shit you are right now. 

Stick to comics and refrain from spying on alliances you claim to not want to hit.

Not in one.

Not really interested in one, either.

You actually are.  If you and MI6 want to claim you're not because you don't have forum access and have a sweet title as Non-member...that's cool, but being accepted to the AA and remaining on it pretty much refutes that.  Want to play the "I'm cool, I'm not in any alliance nor want to be," then go sit with no AA, otherwise quit acting like you're not.

Though I do hope a few people take you up on being unaligned and raid you while MI6 sits and watches.  

Oh man, that's hilarious. We're stupid and we suck. Awesome joke, very creative. Bravo.

I hope your brain didn't explode with that brilliant addition to the discussion.  

You actually are.  If you and MI6 want to claim you're not because you don't have forum access and have a sweet title as Non-member...that's cool, but being accepted to the AA and remaining on it pretty much refutes that.  Want to play the "I'm cool, I'm not in any alliance nor want to be," then go sit with no AA, otherwise quit acting like you're not.

I don't really give a $%&@ what MI6 does. All I know is if I had to actually make an effort to find an alliance I'd have to put up with intolerable people like yourself who are trying to make some vapid nonsensical irrelevant point about what constitutes being on an AA as if my presence is causing you some existential pain.

Plus, if anyone lays a hand on me they're going to be missing a chunk of their nation, and probably a lot of their friends nations too.

I'd actually encourage it.

Edited by IYIyTh

I hope your brain didn't explode with that brilliant addition to the discussion.  

In case you missed it this was about how heart (yeah I said Heart... I cant bring myself to type hart because grammar) went full reta... uh... dumbass is the more accurate word for this... anyway, I for one am glad IRON is joining this circlejerk... we missed you! being a massive inactive tax-collecting-and-not-much-more dead husk for the last 10 years...

Hows The Continuum doing? same crap from ~8 years ago? 

Edited by Keres

Pull the trigger then, unless you actually want a war you might have to try at.

Do you do anything but complain?  You have seriously have been spewing the same old shit war after war, year after year.  If you hate shit so much, then actually do something, besides just continuing to do absolutely nothing and then crying about the people who are actually are.  

Do you do anything but complain?  You have seriously have been spewing the same old !@#$ war after war, year after year.  If you hate !@#$ so much, then actually do something, besides just continuing to do absolutely nothing and then crying about the people who are actually are.  

So, like you.

You're doing something?

I didn't know getting on ones knees and begging for mercy, desperately trying to deflect ill intentions on others to prevent being slaughtered for your past crimes was doing something.

You learn something new every day.

Breaking news. Breaking news.

Edited by IYIyTh

In case you missed it this was about how heart went full reta... uh... dumbass is the more accurate word for this... anyway, I for one am glad IRON is joining this circlejerk... we missed you! being a massive inactive tax-collecting-and-not-much-more dead husk last 10 years...

Hows The Continuum doing? same crap from ~8 years ago? 

Shouldn't miss me too much, I enjoyed kicking the snot out of a few of you last war...I know you'll are in a rush again though.  Great burn as well, I am so glad MI6 is that so called massive active alliance full of egotistical jackasses that continue to keep getting their members rolled.  I commend you on being able to keep members.

So, like you.

You're doing something?

I didn't know getting on ones knees and begging for mercy, desperately trying to deflect ill intentions on others to prevent being slaughtered for your past crimes was doing something.

Cant quite see where the news is

*goes back to lurking

Shouldn't miss me too much, I enjoyed kicking the snot out of a few of you last war...I know you'll are in a rush again though.  Great burn as well, I am so glad MI6 is that so called massive active alliance full of egotistical jackasses that continue to keep getting their members rolled.  I commend you on being able to keep members.

I'm kind of confused how you have the audacity to insult random folks and when they respond in kind play it off as if they have an egotistical problem instead of you running your mouth when you should sit in a corner and hope your rolling only comes a year from now instead of sooner.

I'm going to laugh so hard when AZTEC cuts you off faster than you can blink. The setup is so painfully obvious too.

Edited by IYIyTh

So, like you.

You're doing something?

Coming from the guy who is apart of "no" alliance, and no interest in doing so, pretty much anyone is doing more then you.  Go back to your hole.

Getting on ones knees and begging for mercy? ...man you're right, learned something new today.

I'll give MI6 one thing, they don't admit when they continually fuck up, they just go down swinging and continue to be the jackasses which has got them where they're at time and time again.  

I wasnt around sorry, I quit a few years ago when I got bored of seeing IRON post the same !@#$ war after war after war about how they're so great yet cant do anything their own... I mean 1V, Continuum, Hegemony, That eye thing... whats changed? just reiterating the circlejerk over and over and over... we get it you're in love... dont care... forever second.

Edited by Keres

I'm kind of confused how you have the audacity to insult random folks and when they respond in kind play it off as if they have an egotistical problem instead of you running your mouth when you should sit in a corner and hope your rolling only comes a year from now instead of sooner.

I'm going to laugh so hard when AZTEC cuts you off faster than you can blink. The setup is so painfully obvious too.

There's 13 pages of prime examples of what I speak about.  If you can't catch it after that many, I don't think you will when I point them out for you again.  I don't see how my comment was anymore for insulting then his to Auctors, but whatever floats your boat.  If you want a clue to the "ego" problem MI6 members have, go reread Myth's posts, he is quite obvious.

I do hope you stick around to have that laugh...I just blinked but nothing happened.  But do continue with the whole behind the scenes planning of backstabbing, sorry to say though, you missed out on the being the first to imply it

There's 13 pages of prime examples of what I speak about.  If you can't catch it after that many, I don't think you will when I point them out for you again.  I don't see how my comment was anymore for insulting then his to Auctors, but whatever floats your boat.  If you want a clue to the "ego" problem MI6 members have, go reread Myth's posts, he is quite obvious.

I do hope you stick around to have that laugh...I just blinked but nothing happened.  But do continue with the whole behind the scenes planning of backstabbing, sorry to say though, you missed out on the being the first to imply it

I see 13 pages of topic deflecting and "grammar" talk by someone who doesn't grasp the basics of it... but whatever right... the truth always comes from the circlejerk, not facts...