Judas Iscariot, out yourself...

Dajobo

It's nice to think your membership had different reasons, but your government was still your government. That's the decision making body in your alliance. If they say that's their intent, then that's what the alliance's intention as a whole is.

That's because regardless of how many times you keep repeating it, the proof still exists that it did happen. When I've seen MI6 actually address that in some way that isn't just "pfft, everyone does that and it's totally normal", then fine. We can start building trust that doesn't exist right now.

So by that same line of logic, Petro spying on MI6 reflects upon all of Seppuku right? Even if Petro leaves gov, goes to another alliance, Seppeku is still the alliance to be held responsible since Petro was in gov.

Does that make sense to you?

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My honest question is: how anyone in the world could be lovin' an alliance that has people like Auctor in there?

It is blatant nonsense.

And well, if history counts, the stance has always been - if you are hitting an AZTEC member, you are hitting all of AZTEC. Period.

Something like what is happening with Oculus now. AZTEC has always been a (small) bloc with ties much stronger than acronyms.

The relationship with TOP is old history, and has a lot to do with the worsening of their relationship with IRON (with IRON's improving with us and AZTEC).

Edited by obscurus

So by that same line of logic, Petro spying on MI6 reflects upon all of Seppuku right? Even if Petro leaves gov, goes to another alliance, Seppeku is still the alliance to be held responsible since Petro was in gov.

Does that make sense to you?

It does. Go ahead and do something about it.

EDIT: I was led to believe Chimaera was still in MI6 and in government though. MI6 really needs to do regular updates on their personnel at this point.

Edited by Auctor

EDIT: I was led to believe Chimaera was still in MI6 and in government though. MI6 really needs to do regular updates on their personnel at this point.

At least you can admit you're a hypocrite and hiding behind your allies, why not just do so at the start instead of having several 10+ page threads about it?

Edited by Mogar

Please no. The last thing we need are daily, hell, probably hourly updates of how their government has changed.

At least you can admit you're a hypocrite and hiding behind your allies, why not just do so at the start instead of having several 10+ page threads about it?

My position has never changed.

Please move back on topic.  I'm asking nicely.

So far this is just common sense, but now we get to the interesting bit.

ODN are MDP allies to STA and it's ODN's own allies who are likely to be doing the attacking. This raises a few question and is where we get to play guessing games.
Have ODN already signed off on this and will play the "non-chaining" card to leave STA in the lurch? IRON and Valhalla both have done this in recent wars and proven it is repercussion free.
Have ODN been great allies and is this very issue the reason it hasn't happened yet?
Is ODN being sold out by their own allies and told this isn't happening?
If this happened and ODN honoured their treaty with STA, would CnG still be an MADP bloc or would that be ignored?
Will we see the return of the Optional jokes?

Am I totally wrong in the first place? The best part of being retired is being out of the loop and able to speculate again :D

I don't see Sengoku or MI6 mentioned by the OP.  Plus there is another entire thread where people can post on that topic:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127539-sengoku-have-some-honor/

People who have honor stay on topic.  People who go off topic from now on get warned.  I promise, on my honor.   

----------------------------------

edit: ShamWOW made a valid point below, so never mind. 

Uhm, you left out the begining of the OP where MI6 was mentioned then say "I don't see Sengoku or MI6 mentioned by the OP."

The worst kept secret on Bob right now is that MI6 are to be rolled. Let's look at the chains and ramifications though and we can play "spot the traitor".
When it's over, we can come back to this thread and see who nailed it

In fact, without the premise of MI6 being rolled then everything else mentioned in the OP is entirely irrelivant.

Uhm, you left out the begining of the OP where MI6 was mentioned then say "I don't see Sengoku or MI6 mentioned by the OP."

In fact, without the premise of MI6 being rolled then everything else mentioned in the OP is entirely irrelivant.

Bang up job here mods. Kudos to Tywin et al for managing to try and make this all about you so much that you even confused the mods. This is why we quote entire posts and not edit it down. Maybe next time read the topic instead of going on about honor :smug:

The topic you linked to is actually on an entirely different topic area of MI6/Sengoku anyways, and would derail that thread even more than this one. That's about recent spy attempts. This is about treaty movement recently.

As for moving "back on topic", I find it amusing that everyone has instead chosen to cover in fear and try and criticize individual members of the bloc instead of, you know, going out and drawing their own lines to try and respond. Edited by dane0

Fair enough.  -1 honor for Que Sera Sera.  Carry on.